im a closet american idol fan shhh dont tell anyone..lol
    so do you know who you are pulling for yet? i think my fav is either the blind guy but there are quite a few others as well.
    too bad the bikini girl is gone loved her
    02-11-09 09:58 PM
    I like the guy who is a music teacher that had his wife die only a few weeks ago. I hope the 16 year old girl Tatiana is the first one to go home. I hear her voice and I want to pierce my eardrums with rusty nails.. I'm just sayin'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 10:27 PM
    I'm watching it right now... I can't believe they let that Tatiana girl through.
    02-12-09 12:25 AM
    The guy from Memphis who plays the piano is really good.....

02-12-09 04:57 AM
    I like the guy who's wife died recently too. He kind of has a david cook sound to him. My prediction is he will go far, but not all the way. He will make records anyways and sing with his friend. The guy with the earring right under his eye pretty much on his cheak

02-12-09 05:20 AM
    I'm watching it right now... I can't believe they let that Tatiana girl through.
    Thank You! I think Simon feels the same way.

02-12-09 07:25 AM
    I like the guy who's wife died recently too. He kind of has a david cook sound to him. My prediction is he will go far, but not all the way. He will make records anyways and sing with his friend. The guy with the earring right under his eye pretty much on his cheak

I agree 100 percent! I also think there will be plenty of people that will vote for him simply out of sympathy. He seems like he is a genuine guy and his voice surprised me!

02-12-09 07:28 AM
    Love him, and his friend. They had really good songs last night (Tuesday, I'm a day behind.) Also like Juno?
    02-12-09 08:24 AM
    Love him, and his friend. They had really good songs last night (Tuesday, I'm a day behind.) Also like Juno?
    I can't remember which one Juno is.

02-12-09 08:30 AM
    Ugh. She is the worst drama queen ever. Should have been tossed for continuing to sing different songs when she messed up.

I can only hope that Simon et. al. are planning to let her make it the top 20 which is live and then trash her.
    02-12-09 10:29 AM
    She makes Gilbert Godfrey sound like a soft spoken little man. I need need a gagging smilie emoticon...

02-12-09 10:39 AM
    Ugh. She is the worst drama queen ever. Should have been tossed for continuing to sing different songs when she messed up.

I can only hope that Simon et. al. are planning to let her make it the top 20 which is live and then trash her.
    She's the Sanjaya of season 8. Horrible, really.

She makes Gilbert Godfrey sound like a soft spoken little man. I need need a gagging smilie emoticon...

HAHA. My first lol of the day - thanks!
    02-12-09 12:16 PM
    tatiana annoying as ****

i was wondering if that was a piercing is his cheek. i cant he was let go though
    02-12-09 01:29 PM
    I've never really followed American Idol; moreso in passing (particularly in the latter weeks of the show).

For those who have watched American Idol pretty regularly over the years; do you guys agree with people when they say this season's American Idol (from the pool of contestants all the way to the way the judges are providing a certain level of entertainment)...is somewhat lackluster?
    02-12-09 02:20 PM
    I've never really followed American Idol; moreso in passing (particularly in the latter weeks of the show).

For those who have watched American Idol pretty regularly over the years; do you guys agree with people when they say this season's American Idol (from the pool of contestants all the way to the way the judges are providing a certain level of entertainment)...is somewhat lackluster?
    i would agree with that to some extent but i think this years talent supercedes any of the previous years by far.
    02-12-09 04:45 PM

It's too early to tell. I think you have to wait until they're in the top 20 when everything is live and there's a complete band and backup singers.
    02-12-09 04:50 PM
    I like the guy who is a music teacher that had his wife die only a few weeks ago. I hope the 16 year old girl Tatiana is the first one to go home. I hear her voice and I want to pierce my eardrums with rusty nails.. I'm just sayin'.

Kangaruex my brother, I could not agree more!!
    02-13-09 07:48 AM
    anooooop dawg it is lol

02-19-09 02:33 AM
    Tatiana is gone and i loved the way they did it. Brought tatiana and danny down at the same time and then sent her home. Danny gokey i think has the ability the look and the story to win i think.

02-19-09 08:30 AM
    so long del torro... we're gonna miss ya *sob sob*
    02-19-09 08:57 AM
    Good bye and good riddence Tatianna del Torro! I loved the end of show drama she created. Maybe they put her thru just to drop her hard!

02-20-09 06:45 AM
    Tatiana is gone and i loved the way they did it. Brought tatiana and danny down at the same time and then sent her home. Danny gokey i think has the ability the look and the story to win i think.

So far him and the younger girl with blonde and pink hair are my favorites. If I had to choose between them, I would pick Danny hands down!

02-20-09 10:32 AM
    Good bye and good riddence Tatianna del Torro! I loved the end of show drama she created. Maybe they put her thru just to drop her hard!

Yeah, I think maybe that was Simon's idea. LOL! And she looked like someone had spiked her kool-aid with ritalin or something. She was so subdued for the last two nights I figured somebody had given her a sedative to keep from having to kill her.

When they called her and Danny down at the very end I was starting to get pi**ed. I would have never watched another episode of American Idol if she beat Danny out. LOL! I am just glad we don't have to hear the laugh of a thousand he!!s anymore!

02-20-09 10:38 AM
    remember slumdog remember anup dawg...lol

03-06-09 11:06 AM
    NNNnNnnoooooo!!! Why? Why would they pick Tatiana as a wild card? Sweet fancy Moses... Just when you think it's safe to come out.

03-06-09 02:15 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD