Sippy's a lucky guy.
    02-05-10 11:38 AM
    I'm a pretty lucky gal.
    I'm so excited for next weekend, but I know next week is gonna be as slow as a snail.
    02-05-10 11:39 AM
    Too bad you don't live in Ottawa we all used to drive over to Quebec to drink (legal age is 19 there).
    02-05-10 12:20 PM
    Too bad you don't live in Ottawa we all used to drive over to Quebec to drink (legal age is 19 there).
    Actually it's 18 in Quebec now It's still 19 here... But now that I'm 22, I feel the legal drinking age should be 21. And 23 in the States
    02-05-10 02:13 PM
    116 days to go!
    5 days till Sippy! <3

Yea my buddy back-space already told me about that. But I'm excited for my 21st, been looking forward to it since I was 15. Thats just how it is in the states.

Actually it's 18 in Quebec now It's still 19 here... But now that I'm 22, I feel the legal drinking age should be 21. And 23 in the States
    BS you need to hush your mouth. It is not going up any higher. 21 here I come!

p.s. I don't understand why 18 year olds can go a fight for their country, but they can't go an have a beer.
    02-07-10 10:31 AM
    116 days to go!
    5 days till Sippy! <3

Yea my buddy back-space already told me about that. But I'm excited for my 21st, been looking forward to it since I was 15. Thats just how it is in the states.

BS you need to hush your mouth. It is not going up any higher. 21 here I come!

p.s. I don't understand why 18 year olds can go a fight for their country, but they can't go an have a beer.
    They can get married too Hope they didn't pay for an open bar
    02-07-10 10:38 PM
    113 days for the big 21st
    2 days for Sippy!
    02-10-10 01:18 PM
    02-10-10 08:21 PM
    Paw you honestly just made my night...I've been missing him so much because he has been working different hours than me, so it leave little time to talk.

thanks!
    02-10-10 08:27 PM
    Happy almost birthday!!!!
    02-10-10 08:28 PM
    Paw you honestly just made my night...I've been missing him so much because he has been working different hours than me, so it leave little time to talk.

thanks!
    Woot! Always a pleasure to bring happiness to my BB baby Baberz.
    02-10-10 08:30 PM
    Coming from Europe the legal age of drinking and other stuff is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............18
    02-10-10 11:18 PM
    112 till 21.
    1 more day till SIPPY!! <3
    Happy almost birthday!!!!
    Thanks Dubssss!

Woot! Always a pleasure to bring happiness to my BB baby Baberz.
    Of course...I try to bring happiness to you, but you are just so damn hard to please!
    Coming from Europe the legal age of drinking and other stuff is................................................ .....18
    Well here in the States, where I live it is 21, so I am counting down.
    02-11-10 07:45 AM
    I'm impossible! Just ask your maw.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 07:50 AM
    111 days till 21.
    TODAY IS THE DAY! <3
    I am so excited and I just can't hiiide it!
    02-12-10 08:15 AM
    Think Sippy will make it through the snow?
    02-12-10 08:16 AM
    Yes, this will not be his first time driving in the snow. He drives a truck so he will be fine and again not his first time driving in it.

Once he gets here we will be meeting at his Mommy's for dinner and then off to see some friends and have a couple of brews. I'm so excited!
    02-12-10 08:24 AM
    Yes, this will not be his first time driving in the snow. He drives a truck so he will be fine and again not his first time driving in it.

Once he gets here we will be meeting at his Mommy's for dinner and then off to see some friends and have a couple of screws. I'm so excited!

Have a great time Ambz! I luvs you

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-12-10 08:31 AM
    I'm going to have the time of my life. I prolly won't be talkin over yahoo or bbm much this weekend, but I luvs you too!!

You shall get a full update on the weekend by tuesday!
    02-12-10 08:33 AM
    Just me and my dumb self coming to bump up my dumb thread.

I guess everyone that has posted in here is just as dumb as I am.

107 days nukkas!
    3 days till Sippy comes in GA!
    02-16-10 10:38 AM
    You're dumb.

BUMP!
    02-16-10 10:45 AM
    I'm going to have the time of my life. I prolly won't be talkin over yahoo or bbm much this weekend, but I luvs you too!!

You shall get a full update on the weekend by tuesday!
    Where's the Tuesday update? I expect charts, graphs and diagrams.
    02-16-10 10:48 AM
    You're dumb.

BUMP!
    You love me...stop talkin' ish!

Where's the Tuesday update? I expect charts, graphs and diagrams.
    Did I not tell you that he had to wait till this weekend to come? The snow was too bad and the temps were dropping so I told him to hold off this this weekend! You will get your update NEXT Tuesday!
    02-16-10 10:50 AM
    Just me and my dumb self coming to bump up my dumb thread.

I guess everyone that has posted in here is just as dumb as I am.

107 days nukkas!
    3 days till Sippy comes in GA !
    Have fun Ambz!

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

02-16-10 10:52 AM
    You love me...stop talkin' ish!

Did I not tell you that he had to wait till this weekend to come? The snow was too bad and the temps were dropping so I told him to hold off this this weekend! You will get your update NEXT Tuesday!
    I suspect that would be an issue. Especially after he saw your snow sculpture. Hows a guy supposed to compete with that.
    02-16-10 10:53 AM
372 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD