Personally, I love the new sn
    Whatever goes against the grain..huh Mike.
    01-30-10 12:24 PM
    Daddy likes!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Of course you do...I'm your wittle bb baby!

Whatever goes against the grain..huh Mike.
    Are you the grain Jay?
    01-30-10 12:26 PM
    Of course you do...I'm your wittle bb baby!

Are you the grain Jay?
    More like the chaff.
    01-30-10 02:03 PM
    21? Why you all excited about... Oh yeah... You can legally drink I was drinking at 19 Well... I was drinking before then, but that's when it became legal
    01-30-10 02:13 PM
    21? Why you all excited about... Oh yeah... You can legally drink I was drinking at 19 Well... I was drinking before then, but that's when it became legal

Something tells me your Mom put a drop or two in your bottle.
    01-30-10 04:48 PM
    All things considered, I'm wondering what it was a drop or two of.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-30-10 05:22 PM
    All things considered, I'm wondering what it was a drop or two of.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

Ahahaha, you guys are funny....

My parents were actually pretty cool with the underage drinking thing though... They would buy me alcohol if I wanted to drink at home, that way I wouldn't end up going to get wasted at highschool parties Worked I guess
    01-30-10 11:45 PM
    123 more days to go!!!

More like the chaff.
    You mean shaft?!

Yes to legally drink in the states!!! You would know the feeling if you lived in the states buckaroo!
    Ahahaha, you guys are funny....

My parents were actually pretty cool with the underage drinking thing though... They would buy me alcohol if I wanted to drink at home, that way I wouldn't end up going to get wasted at highschool parties Worked I guess
    Looks like we both have ourselves some pretty good parents. My mom and dad were exactly the same. More parents should be like that so their kids aren't out driving around drunk and getting into trouble. It def kept me out of trouble.
    01-31-10 10:02 AM
    123 more days to go!!!

You mean shaft?!

Yes to legally drink in the states!!! You would know the feeling if you lived in the states buckaroo!

Looks like we both have ourselves some pretty good parents. My mom and dad were exactly the same. More parents should be like that so their kids aren't out driving around drunk and getting into trouble. It def kept me out of trouble.
    Yeah, I agree. We had a few kids in our school die while they were drunk.... We had atleast 1 kid die every year from something stupid that could have been avoided.
    01-31-10 10:48 AM
    Yeah, I agree. We had a few kids in our school die while they were drunk.... We had atleast 1 kid die every year from something stupid that could have been avoided.
    sounds just like my high school.
    first year two kids were playing with their parents gun and freakin shot his friend.
    the second year one of my very good guy friends from drinkin and drivin'. neither of them were wearing their seat belt. R.I.P. Lee <3
    01-31-10 10:50 AM
    sounds just like my high school.
    first year two kids were playing with their parents gun and freakin shot his friend.
    the second year one of my very good guy friends from drinkin and drivin'. neither of them were wearing their seat belt. R.I.P. Lee <3
    First year was a snowmobile accident, second year was a 15 year old driving a bunch of drunk people home, flipped the truck. She was the only one to die. We had a kid hit by a train, playing chicken. Kids celebrating a friends 18th birthday at a quarry. The 18 year old slipped and fell.
    01-31-10 10:56 AM
    122 days to go!

First year was a snowmobile accident, second year was a 15 year old driving a bunch of drunk people home, flipped the truck. She was the only one to die. We had a kid hit by a train, playing chicken. Kids celebrating a friends 18th birthday at a quarry. The 18 year old slipped and fell.
    Did they think the train was going to jump out of their way? What in the world are people thinking?! It's so sad people do dumb crap like the listed above.
    02-01-10 09:55 AM
    Well the kid with the train... There's easier ways to get an adrenaline rush. But everyone one else just made mistakes. It happens. The snowmobile accident, they hit a rough spot in a field and the girl fell off the back
    The kid driving. I wouldn't want to call my parents and say I went to a party where everyone was too drunk to drive. Still a bad decision, but they were just trying to stay outta trouble.
    And the kid at the quarry slipped. We've all wandered around there at night. He just lost his footing It's sad how easily most of those could have been avoided.
    02-01-10 10:08 AM
    Well the kid with the train... There's easier ways to get an adrenaline rush. But everyone one else just made mistakes. It happens. The snowmobile accident, they hit a rough spot in a field and the girl fell off the back
    The kid driving. I wouldn't want to call my parents and say I went to a party where everyone was too drunk to drive. Still a bad decision, but they were just trying to stay outta trouble.
    And the kid at the quarry slipped. We've all wandered around there at night. He just lost his footing It's sad how easily most of those could have been avoided.

The snowmobile accident is really the only one that seems like it was a complete freak accident.

With those kids driving under the influence they should have known better than to just go drive so they didn't get in any trouble. It also goes back to the parents...if the parents were a little more lax about drinking that could have been avoided. My mother always told me if you or a friend cannot drive to call her.

Those kids should not have been wandering around the quarry...yea it may be all fun and games until someone slips and dies.

Kids need to think a little more clearly before they go and do something stupid. Like my friend Lee and his buddy Corey driving around p!ss drunk. It still to this day bothers me. Lee was not wearing his seatbelt and neither was his buddy. Corey has to go to the hospital immediately and Lee tried to make it, but he was gone. I just wish people would freakin' think before they do dumb senseless crap!
    02-01-10 10:15 AM
    Jesus, this thread is a pick-me-up.
    02-01-10 10:26 AM
    The snowmobile accident is really the only one that seems like it was a complete freak accident.

With those kids driving under the influence they should have known better than to just go drive so they didn't get in any trouble. It also goes back to the parents...if the parents were a little more lax about drinking that could have been avoided. My mother always told me if you or a friend cannot drive to call her.

Those kids should not have been wandering around the quarry...yea it may be all fun and games until someone slips and dies.

Kids need to think a little more clearly before they go and do something stupid. Like my friend Lee and his buddy Corey driving around p!ss drunk. It still to this day bothers me. Lee was not wearing his seatbelt and neither was his buddy. Corey has to go to the hospital immediately and Lee tried to make it, but he was gone. I just wish people would freakin' think before they do dumb senseless crap!
    Sorry about your friends

Yeah, I agree. We had teachers giving out their phone numbers so if someone couldn't make it home, they would go get them. Nobody wanted their kids going to parties. It's crazy what they'll do to try and stay out of trouble.

As for Mike, they were just goofing around. Everybody's been there before, but nobody thinks when they jump the fence "Hey, I might die in here". There's always a risk I guess...
    02-01-10 10:28 AM
    Uh oh... Amber + 21 ... We might need the national guard. lol
    02-02-10 03:48 PM
    121 days to go!
    Jesus, this thread is a pick-me-up.
    Yea we like to keep it positive around these parts!

Sorry about your friends

Yeah, I agree. We had teachers giving out their phone numbers so if someone couldn't make it home, they would go get them. Nobody wanted their kids going to parties. It's crazy what they'll do to try and stay out of trouble.

As for Mike, they were just goofing around. Everybody's been there before, but nobody thinks when they jump the fence "Hey, I might die in here". There's always a risk I guess...
    I'll see him again some day. Sorry if any of those guys were your friends.
    Thanks for showing me the sweet side of BS!

Uh oh... Amber + 21 ... We might need the national guard. lol
    Damn right!! I cannot wait for the big day!
    02-02-10 03:57 PM
    120 days!!!!!!
    Yea I'm pretty much that excited!
    02-03-10 09:47 AM
    It's the weekend you're excited about.

02-03-10 11:08 AM
    I think I might be a little more excited about Mississippi next weekend.
    Hopefully I'll have me some Mississippi for the big 21st!
    02-03-10 11:19 AM
    Uh oh! You coming to see me?
    02-03-10 11:22 AM
    Uh oh! You coming to see me?
    Aww no...Mississippi is coming to GA!
    I might be out there next month or something...I'm not sure yet.
    02-03-10 11:25 AM
    119 days to go!
    8 days till Mississippi!!!
    02-04-10 08:34 AM
    118 more day!
    7 days till Sippy!
    02-05-10 11:33 AM
372 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD