:::: grumbles under breath :::: Gosh darn old broad will never appreciate the Jew in me.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 09:48 PM
    :::: grumbles under breath :::: Gosh darn old broad will never appreciate the Jew in me.

OMG You are Jewish?
    01-25-10 10:09 PM
    It's as plain as the nose on my face.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-25-10 10:12 PM
    It's as plain as the nose on my face.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Nose? What nose? I wasn't looking at your nose.
    01-25-10 10:17 PM
    aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooo oooo!

:::: grabs Wonderful by the hand, leaves the thread, and makes a mad dash for the Penthouse Suite at the motel ::::

01-25-10 10:21 PM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I sometime pop a little early when I'm excited.....

June 3rd? My dad's birthday is June 4th.
    My friend's birthday is June 4th.

Happy early birthday, thinkamp!

01-26-10 01:04 AM
    First off it is now 128 days to go!

I remember being so excited to turn 21 in 2008. Went out the night of my birthday & got pretty buzzed without meaning to. I was just thrilled to finally be able to go to a bar & drink if I wanted. Since then I've only actually gone out to drink twice & had a drink once every so often at home (probably once a month, if that); with the exception of one of my best friend's 21st. The excitement of it wears off quickly.

Kasi not trying to say you are a buzz kill since I don't infact have a buzz right now, but you are total morning kill. I understand where you are coming from, but more than likely I won't be tired of it for a couple months. I'll be going out on the weekends for a while...and loving every minute of it. Sooner or later it will infact get old!

Who is this Amber person?
    Ken as if you didn't know!
    In 129 days, she'll be the one passed out on the couch with the Sharpie cat whiskers drawn on her face.
    HAHA yea right if any of my friends decided it would be a good idea to write on my face, they would get their blocks knocked off!
    OH!! Her. I should have known. My bad
    You must admit over the year or so of me being here I have a matured a little.
    Ok, I marked the date in my calendar. It was like yesterday (ha ha) that I celebrated my 21st. The problem is no one told me to stop, so I am still celebrating.

And Amber don't listen to the old timers. It only gets better every year.!!!!!
    Thanks Leigh now I feel a little bit better about this whole turning 21 thing. Some people just make me feel like its not gonna be as great as I think it is. I just think some of these people REALLY don't know me!
    Added the date to my calendar. You're in between my sister on the 1st, daughter on the 17th, and mother on the 19th.

Hey, at least you don't spend that #21 standing watch in Kure, Japan. Wouldn't have had any fun, anyway, with a beer priced at $7.50 a pop.

You have lots of june bugs running around you!
    I'll pay $7.50 for a good ol long island iced tea!!

turning 21 is fun, then a few months down the road you see your bar tab totals and wanna cry lol
    Good thing I'm a light weight and I totally love it!
    I'll admit ANYONE can drink me under the table.
    My friend's birthday is June 4th.

Happy early birthday, thinkamp!

Aww thanks Dragon
    Last edited by thinkamp; 01-26-10 at 08:59 AM.
    01-26-10 08:06 AM
    I'll take one of these NOW:
    01-26-10 09:12 AM
    Hooray! Im so excited for you, as I know it will be a memorable night in your case. When I was in San Diego last month, with some of the culprits of my
    21st bday, it STILL came up for re-hashment. Hopefully yours will be just as memorable as mine was..only without the male stripper named "Prince" and $1 bottom row shots
    01-26-10 10:15 AM
    Happy Bir... oh.

I will continue waiting.
    01-26-10 10:49 AM
    Hooray! Im so excited for you, as I know it will be a memorable night in your case. When I was in San Diego last month, with some of the culprits of my
    21st bday, it STILL came up for re-hashment. Hopefully yours will be just as memorable as mine was..only without the male stripper named "Prince" and $1 bottom row shots
    I hope I don't get too hammered and completely blackout. I would like to make it a memorable night, if not there will be pictures and probably videos!
    Hey! The male stripper doesn't sounds half bad, but I'd rather his name not be "Prince".
    Happy Bir... oh.

I will continue waiting.
    Oh Nicky, I know its hard to have to wait 128 more days, but it will be so worth it!
    01-26-10 12:22 PM
    Hey! The male stripper doesn't sounds half bad, but I'd rather his name not be "Prince".
    Toss me an elephant thong and I'll make it happen.
    01-26-10 12:26 PM
    Toss me an elephant thong and I'll make it happen.
    Make sure you are wearing black...you know what that does to me!

I can't stop thinkin about that picture you left me! Just makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside!
    01-26-10 12:29 PM
    Make sure you are wearing black...you know what that does to me!

I can't stop thinkin about that picture you left me! Just makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside!
    Make sure it's a size 5XL

lol I've been on a motivational poster tear lately Ambz. I'm gonna try to find another for you.
    01-26-10 12:32 PM
    Make sure it's a size 5XL

lol I've been on a motivational poster tear lately Ambz. I'm gonna try to find another for you.
    5XL? Have you lost some weight down there? I remember it being 6XL!

YAY! Those motivational posters make me day! Make sure it is family
    appropriate, I do have family and coworkers added on there!
    01-26-10 12:34 PM
    5XL? Have you lost some weight down there? I remember it being 6XL!

YAY! Those motivational posters make me day! Make sure it is family
    appropriate, I do have family and coworkers added on there!
    I don't know what "appropriate means
    01-26-10 12:40 PM
    LMFAO!!! Mike the one you just posted on facebook has my cracking up!!!

That is what I am talking about...ones like that...they can't be posted on my wall! But on yours that is completely fine! SO FUNNY!!!!
    01-26-10 12:59 PM
    I'm seriously lmao @ what a child I act like on there. That one I posted is just hilarious
    01-26-10 01:02 PM
    You keep me laughing with your status updates and now you have these motivational posters rolling in.
    The best is when you update your status and p1ss all your friends off...I'm sitting behind my BB laughing my booty off while all those suckers are getting heated.
    01-26-10 01:08 PM
    You keep me laughing with your status updates and now you have these motivational posters rolling in.
    The best is when you update your status and p1ss all your friends off...I'm sitting behind my BB laughing my booty off while all those suckers are getting heated.
    That is EXACTLY why I post things like I do. I love to see the reaction I get.
    I'm glad you know exactly why!
    01-26-10 01:18 PM
    I don't understand how people can get so ticked off with you about it either! Do they still not understand you do it to get a rise out of them? Oh well it sure does keep me laughing!

ps. you like my new profile picture huh!
    01-26-10 01:22 PM
    HAPPY BIR....

...dammit.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 01-26-10 at 01:30 PM.
    01-26-10 01:27 PM
    ps. you like my new profile picture huh!
    mmmhhhmmmm. Wearing black especially on a light skinned girl will get the f29
    going gaga
    01-26-10 01:28 PM
    HAPPY BIR....

...dammit.
    Thats not gonna cut it from your mister! I expect a phone call from YOU!!!

mmmhhhmmmm. Wearing black especially on a light skinned girl will get the f29
    going gaga
    I'm not always that pale...its winter, cut me some slack!
    This summer you will see the change!
    01-26-10 01:37 PM
    HAPPY BIR....

...dammit.
    Been done already Bub.
    01-26-10 02:13 PM
372 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD