I walked into my carrier today and they asked what they could help me with. I said I'm looking for a new phone. They asked what I currently used and I replied xxxxxxx. I was then asked what I liked and disliked about my current device. I shared my thoughts.

Next the representative said they carry many great choices that may meet my needs and took me to see a few explaining some features along the way. We looked from your basic flip phones to some rather large powerful smart phones.

She told me she didn't have a preference but could make some recommendations. She said she classifies by 3 segments based on OS. She showed me a few Androids, an iPhone, and then lastly a BlackBerry Z10 and Q10.

I asked her opinion. She said most people opt for an Android or an iPhone, but the BlackBerry buyers are extremely passionate and knowledgeable and often times show her things she didn't know. So she said her opinion is I could be happy no matter what as people like all the devices.

I took a minute or two to really decide what I was going to do. I mean, I went in to buy xxxxxxx but she was so unbiased and showed me all the features of all the phones and now I new I was going to buy exactly what I set out to get.

All of a sudden there was incredibly massive annoying sound that just wouldn't stop and was driving me crazy. It was at that point I woke up realizing my alarm on my Z30 was going off.

What a wild dream? An unbiased carrier? One who actually says something positive about BlackBerry?

Some religions say your dreams are someone else's reality. Well that would be cool, because if that's true...someone, somewhere just bought a new BlackBerry...

Posted with my Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    yareita, ATMJOE, kbz1960 and 2 others like this.
    04-07-14 05:42 PM
    I read that and got to the end, and decided you needed some Rehab.

Your story reminded me of that season of the TV show Dallas, where they turned an entire season into Pam's nightmare....
    04-07-14 06:02 PM
    SMH.....

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 11:13 AM
    SMH.....

Posted via CB10
    Don't shake it too hard. Should be some valuable stuff up there. Was bored and just started typing away, that's all. Others know I had knee surgery and have spent over 8 weeks stuck in a recliner. You go a little crazy. I just got out late last week, guess my mind is still catching up.

04-08-14 02:07 PM
    I read that and got to the end, and decided you needed some Rehab.

Your story reminded me of that season of the TV show Dallas, where they turned an entire season into Pam's nightmare....
    Was that the season Bobby Ewing was supposed to be dead and then appeared in the shower?

PS...I'm from Philadelphia so Dallas is a dirty word, if I was in charge I would have hit your post with a ******* covering the word Dallas.

jafobabe likes this.
    04-08-14 02:09 PM
    Was that the season Bobby Ewing was supposed to be dead and then appeared in the shower?

PS...I'm from Philadelphia so Dallas is a dirty word, if I was in charge I would have hit your post with a ******* covering the word Dallas.

That's the one. And thankfully, we aren't comparing sports stuff.
    anon6040766 and jafobabe like this.
    04-08-14 04:09 PM
    Hahahaha Oh! That was too funny

Posted via CB10
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-10-14 11:59 AM