I'm not a big fan of themes either, BUT I do use them from time to time. I prefer simple themes that mimic the basic theme. Right now I'm using C point 1 from C 86, it's a 6.1 look theme, and it's pretty sweet. Gives you the new icons and a better view of your wallpaper. BUT otherwise it's very similar to the stock theme, and I LIKE that.

C point 1 - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-10-11 12:04 AM
    I do use themes, but I prefer themes that are minimalistic, so there are few icons or no icons on the home screen. That way my wallpaper really shows. My favorite OS 6 theme is Leebo.
    04-10-11 12:10 AM
    I've tried using themes, but usually end up switching back to the stock theme after a day or two. My biggest issue was when I would find a theme that I liked I wasn't able to change the font in the menus. I'm 40+ and my eyes aren't what they use to be. The only problem I had with the stock theme on my Sprint Tour was that the time and date were too small. My solution to this was to download BB Theme Studio, and after a few hours of trail and error I came up with a theme that works for me. Nothing fancy, just enlarged the font on the time and date, moved the notifications area, and changed the background image. Perfect theme for this "old man"!

Attachment 84477

Attachment 84478
    04-10-11 06:42 AM
    I don't do themes. Whatever the default theme is that comes with the phone is the theme I use.
    04-10-11 12:18 PM
    I used to hate themes, I think because the 1rst few I tried sucked but I started to try a few more later & I think I could be considered a theme junkie now that I know what to shop for. I havent used stock OS6 for a while now & wont go back to it. I have around 10 themes & they all get used. I did learn though to be very careful shopping for them & make sure it has functinality you can use & like. I have found a few of the more expensive themes useless
    04-10-11 08:09 PM
    I don't do themes either, it makes me feel as if the phone isn't a blackberry that's just IMHO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 10:01 PM
    Why do themes when the Torch comes with a cracker anyway?
    04-11-11 02:33 AM
    I don't use/care about themes ,I've read and heard too many
    Stories. But they really just don't interest me. I had a animated
    Pic for desktop but it would always give me an uncaught error
    Every day on start-up. Besides I try to keep memory streamline
    Not full of bells and whistles

04-11-11 09:46 AM
    I wish I had some decent themes. No changing for me.
    04-11-11 06:37 PM
    Make your own, much better, personalize the customizations. It's not that difficult. I'll never need to buy another theme and the verizon stock theme is way to bland. To each their own.
    04-17-11 12:52 PM
    I dont use themes, i like the way OS 6 looks on the torch already.
    04-27-11 06:43 AM
    I like minimalist themes and though I have changed themes in the past, I always end up coming back to Classique Docked. Hope whoever created it does a version for the 9900/9930 when it's released.
    05-18-11 08:51 PM
    I like themes for two reasons. 1. I like to have an extra spot on the desktop that I can commit to weather. 2. I like having the "today" option only when scrolled to my calendar. I don't like the today option that is part of my stock theme.
    05-20-11 04:55 PM
    I've never used themes and don't understand all the hype.

05-23-11 03:30 PM
    I've never used themes and don't understand all the hype.

Maybe if you'd at least try a theme or two you'd at least understand...
    05-24-11 05:57 PM
    Maybe if you'd at least try a theme or two you'd at least understand...
    No thanks, I prefer the stock theme.

05-24-11 09:11 PM
    I changed themes often on my 8310, it was "cool" I have a 9700 now, I'll just change the wallpaper...good enough for me

05-26-11 02:07 PM
    I never use themes either I tried but couldn't find one that I REALLY liked so I just stuck with the stock theme.

05-26-11 09:56 PM
    I've tried some but the ones I tried seemed to slow my phone down and would either lose something I liked or would have things I didn't want. The worst part is slowing down the phone.
    I agree! I love themes but they all slow my 9780 down

05-29-11 11:24 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD