haha I thought the whole fact that it was a show and not a ceremony was very very disturbing to say the least
    07-08-09 12:14 AM
    yeah it was extremely disturbing.

its anna nicole all over again.
    07-08-09 12:17 AM
    I haven't watched TV in a week cause I know that all its gonna be is Michael Jackson. I was saddened by his passing but dear lord they are making a debacle out of it. That "ceremony" was a joke. I felt like it could have been the grammys or something. And as much respect as I had for MJ he is not the only celebrity who has passed lately and their lives have been completely overshadowed by him. If they really wanted a meaningful experience why not pay tribute to the other idols and celebrities who have recently passed.
    Its ridiculous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 03:21 AM
    you might not want to watch tv for longer than a week.
    07-08-09 09:03 AM
    I guess y'all didn't say all of this in 1989 when her first record came out!! Only after about 20 years do all the haters come out. Christina Aguilera is a clone of Mariah and to those that are old enough to remember, Mariah is a clone of the late Minnie Ripperton. Google the name and find out. Every one was hating on Michael for the last 5 years and those are the same people that are crying rivers of tears now that he's laid to rest. Don't HATE APPRECIATE, because you don't miss your water until your well runs dry! My rant is done. PEACE.

I don't care WHEN she first came out- that's irrelevant.

Regardless-

Think again.

Not all people will like the same music.

It has nothing to do with "hating".

Get over it.

07-08-09 09:35 AM
    ive always hated mariah carey, she was just as bad when she first came out. she actually sounds pretty much the same. way to progress thru your career without changing at all mariah.

and i am not crying about michael jackson dying. in fact the only reason i wish he was still alive is so i didnt have to hear 100 times a day that hes dead and he will be missed blah blah blah. im sick of it.

that sounds kind of harsh but people need to get a life of their own and stop living vicariously thru tv. it just amazes me how these people have nothing better to do.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-08-09 at 10:21 AM. Reason: it sounded pretty harsh
    07-08-09 10:15 AM
    I haven't watched TV in a week cause I know that all its gonna be is Michael Jackson. I was saddened by his passing but dear lord they are making a debacle out of it. That "ceremony" was a joke. I felt like it could have been the grammys or something. And as much respect as I had for MJ he is not the only celebrity who has passed lately and their lives have been completely overshadowed by him. If they really wanted a meaningful experience why not pay tribute to the other idols and celebrities who have recently passed.
    Its ridiculous.

start rant-

Are you kidding me? People were getting into fist-fights at Walmart over his merchandise! I was sad when I heard the news of his passing, I loved his music and have a few fun childhood memories tied to his videos, but people saying in threads "I will throw myself on the floor and scream if he is really dead" or something like that... Really? Is your life so pathetic that a famous stranger's death completely crushes you? People need to get a grip.

Oh and I totally can't stand Mariah, her voice or her **** outfits. We all know you love your fat legs, stop showing them so much. I don't understand what people see in her.

-end rant
    07-08-09 10:23 AM
    Guys come on. The topic is about Mariah Carey's disturbing voice and what we can do to prevent it from screeching our ears.

Those of you who have a problem with MJ coverage: feel free to start a thread on it and we'll all chime in.

07-08-09 10:32 AM
    MC sucks.

And yea. Let the MJ fun begin.

07-08-09 10:49 AM
    ike bee started it! i tried to sitck to the topic as best i could.
    07-08-09 10:54 AM
    Okay Okay-

We all pretty much agree that Mariah Carey stinks.

But would YOU eat Mariah Carey's Love Muffins???

07-09-09 10:18 AM
    i cant watch the video at work but i already know my answer is no.
    07-09-09 10:24 AM
    My favorite part is in the last 15 seconds when she starts to hit high notes.

07-09-09 12:08 PM
    How is Mariah Carey even relevant any more? Didn't she go out when she went to the looney bin 10 years ago.
    07-09-09 01:53 PM
    She became irrelevant when she got hitched to a D class actor.
    07-09-09 01:54 PM
    She became irrelevant when she got hitched to a D class actor.

True,But I think her real downfall was when she left Tommy Motolla.
    07-09-09 01:58 PM
    I'm ok with Mariah..its Michael i absolutely cant stand..and wonder why everyone is making such a big deal about him...honestly I could care less..

JC
    07-12-09 03:15 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD