So every time I see a new thanked tally I have to search out the thread and post in which I was thanked. Is this weird? Anybody else?
    01-23-11 10:40 PM
    Validation?
    01-23-11 11:29 PM
    Why do you feel you "have to"? Isn't the fact that your thanked tally has gone up enough?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 11:37 PM
    @gyrferret - Not necessarily, as a matter of fact I wish I could remove about 5 of them which are, in my eyes, illegitimate.

@Apocalypso - It's not about being enough or not, it's about figuring out why. Not all of my comments are helpful comments, or even an attempt at being.

I still think it's pretty lame, I mean really, who cares, right? LOL! Part of me wants my thank count to actually count for something. Part of me wants to understand how I was helpful so I can rinse and repeat. I'm sure there's other parts that I have no desire to delve into, but in any case it's gotta be lame!!! ;D

Just thought I'd take a moment to make fun of myself.
    01-24-11 12:05 AM
    What does this have to do with the 9700?

01-24-11 12:11 AM
    I'm often curious. I look occasionally.
    01-24-11 03:43 AM
    Not lame.
    I look to see what kinds of posts people will thank me in, I try to follow the format that they thank me in. Its called research.
    01-24-11 07:21 AM
    Guess this got relocated. I do make lame replies sometimes, but I don't wanna start asking peiple to use the search when they make a new duplicate thread like the 1000's of same ones already existing. Don't like getting shouted at for giving advice either.

01-24-11 08:42 AM
    I'm just going to guess, "yes"
    01-24-11 09:03 AM
    So what're you gonna do when you get thanked more than once for a post?
    01-24-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD