Hey All,

I have a bit of a complex,that I need help with/reassurance. Is there anybody else out there that says a little prayer everyday before there check CB hoping for a free software download for the day? or am I Just a greedy selfish Crackberry head?...I apologize if I am being greedy! I'll get help I swear.
    03-14-08 11:43 PM
    I'm guilty.
    03-14-08 11:44 PM
    Nah I do that for BlackBerry Owner's Lounge...it's always fun getting something for free rather than paying for it, but then again, if I really wanted the application I would buy it...
    03-14-08 11:45 PM
    Hey All,

I have a bit of a complex,that I need help with/reassurance. Is there anybody else out there that says a little prayer everyday before there check CB hoping for a free software download for the day? or am I Just a greedy selfish Crackberry head?...I apologize if I am being greedy! I'll get help I swear.
    You are definately greedy. I would know because I am the same way and look for the same thing every day. I hate paying for things when I can get them for free. So from one greedy guy to another, if you see anything good for god sake let me know.
    03-14-08 11:47 PM
    Oh.....kay..

QUOTE=BlackBerry.est08;185351]Nah I do that for BlackBerry Owner's Lounge...it's always fun getting something for free rather than paying for it, but then again, if I really wanted the application I would buy it...[/QUOTE]
    03-14-08 11:48 PM
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't imagine all the people with these types of sense of humors that I have met in one room...wait, I'm in one now....."Nurse loosen up the Straps Please, I'm not going to hurt myself"

You are definately greedy. I would know because I am the same way and look for the same thing every day. I hate paying for things when I can get them for free. So from one greedy guy to another, if you see anything good for god sake let me know.
    03-14-08 11:52 PM
    Thanks for the reassurance.feeeew!

I'm guilty.
    03-14-08 11:55 PM
    nooooopes!!
    03-16-08 05:11 AM
    I look everyday for something cool or the os update!
    03-16-08 12:39 PM
    Hey All,

LOL, free is ALWAYS nice, but what I look for is apps comparable to the ones I had on my Palm app....I've found the biorhythm app, found a couple of money apps, got all of my games, now I need a good BP app, and an equally good WW points app--anybody? anybody?
    03-16-08 12:58 PM
    I cant afford free software LOL!!!! I need to save space on my Berry!
    03-16-08 04:48 PM
    Not greedy, you just like FREE.99.
    03-16-08 04:49 PM
    No that is not greedy, it is cheap but no greedy....lol
    03-21-08 02:39 AM
    I look everyday for something free.
    03-21-08 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD