04-21-11 07:29 PM
39 12
tools
    roflmao at the joke

Hi LazyStarGazer.. Thank you,. yeah I kind of fell out of it as some were complaining as usual.
    ANd yes, if you quit tobacco, stay that way. I am looking at this as the lessor of the evils as I don't have the strong will like yo did to totally quit.

Here's one just for you.

THE TOILET SEAT

Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on their toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament. They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts. Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.).

Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor,I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them. I just never saw one mounted and framed."
    01-20-11 12:52 PM
    More and more research is coming out that the Electronic Cigarette / Personal Vaporizer is a viable alternative to Smoking and Tobacco.

Please check us out
    Are you ready for a Alternative to Tobacco?

Thanks
    04-17-11 04:54 AM
    While these may be healthier, they're still included in smoking bans in some places.

Bemidji State bans tobacco use everywhere | StarTribune.com

Just quit, cold turkey is the best way, just do something else to waste time away.

I quit a couple years ago because I was hiking to go snowboarding. Try hiking a couple thousand vertical at about 10,000 feet with a snowboard and gear, a 6 pack of beer, half a gallon of water, and lunch, then having a cig at the top. That just doesn't work, you learn quick that smoking sucks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 05:17 AM
    And at a place of learning no less.

The biggest issue facing the E-Cig is that most folks are not educated enough about them. Some see a person using a E-Cig, see the vapor coming out of their mouth and assume that is it smoke from a tobacco cigarette.
    The only common link is that Nicotine is derived from Tobacco.
    There is no fire, no smoke, no smell, no ash.
    Several states are trying to get on the Ban wagon. but most a concerned that children will pick up the e-cig. the industry has no issue with age restriction and are self policing regarding the age to purchase.
    Some folks like myself are not able to quit cold turkey. I see this as a way to get the nicotine my body is addicted to and not have to inhale the other 3999 known and unknown chemicals from a tobacco cigarette.
    04-17-11 05:30 AM
    When I started smoking rocks I completely forgot about cigs. Works wonders!

Isn't smoking all about an oral fixation? You can get the same high from many things but once you take the smokes out of the equation you end up chewing gum until you can't stand it anymore.

I wonder what the good Dr. Freud would say about all this...
    highjakker likes this.
    04-19-11 07:03 PM
    what the...? a radius sighting????
    04-21-11 08:23 AM
    Radius? I thought that was sasquatch!
    04-21-11 08:32 AM
    now what did sasquatch ever do to you to make you say something so nasty about him LSG?
    04-21-11 09:05 AM
    He sold me a little baggie of Oregano when I was 14.
    He told me it was, uhh, something else.
    04-21-11 09:11 AM
    parsley?????
    04-21-11 09:24 AM
    Nope, he thought it was PCP. Silly boy.

And since when does a sasquatch wear makeup? I'm just your average borderline naughty uncle/parental mishap/government cover-up into the effects of late term abortion.
    04-21-11 03:09 PM
    Radius is actually a middle aged woman.

04-21-11 07:20 PM
    Holy carp that's so awesome!
    04-21-11 07:23 PM
    Found it! I love reverse image searches. Here is the original pic my avatar was taken from. I've been asked this a few times in the past and I never had it on hand.

It’s Goddamn Near Impossible For Us To Makeup This Stuff. |
    04-21-11 07:29 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD