Hey Folks,
    After over 40 years of smoking cigarettes, I ran across the Electronic Cigarette or Personal Vaporizer as some call it. So far I have been over 100 days without a tobacco cigarette and found it to work great.
    No more ashes, no smell, no tobacco.
    I liked this concept so well that I went into the business and sell them now.

If you are a smoker or know of a smoker who is thinking of quitting, please pass my website on to them

Are you ready for a Alternative to Tobacco?

Thanks
    GoldWinger88
    01-06-11 07:48 AM
    Spam as an alternative to smoking?
    Is that really any better for you? I mean, yeah you eliminate the smoke, but you still will probably get cancer from the tobacco.
    Plus, no more smoke breaks at work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:56 AM
    The major difference is that you are not burning anything. You are not inhaling the 3000+ chemicals that are in a tobacco cigarette.
    You are inhaling Nicotine, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin and Flavoring. Nicotine does not cause cancer. It is known to constrict the blood vessel. PG and VG are in many foods we eat. as well as the flavorings.

As for no more smoke breaks. think of it this way. No more freezing outside to smoke a cigarette. Your clothes would not smell when you walk back inside.
    No one would know you are doing it as it does not smell and the vapor dissipates immediately with nothing lingering. It would actually improve job productivity.

I did not post this to spam the site. I posted this to help educate others.
    01-06-11 10:22 AM
    :rollseyes: posting on a forum to sell a completely random product is spamming
    And I didn't sat nicotine causes cancer, I said tobacco causes cancer. Which it does.
    And the breaks thing was a joke, I'm not a smoker.

01-06-11 10:31 AM
    For me to run in here, post 1 time and never come back is Spam.
    I have been a Crackberry user for awhile. I posted a single post in the off topic area of the forum. where any topic can be discussed.
    However, since your sensitivity button is set way too sensitive,. There is that little button up in the top left to report the thread.

Have a Blessed Day
    01-06-11 11:00 AM
    :rollseyes: Posting on a forum to sell a completely random product is spamming
    and i didn't sat nicotine causes cancer, i said tobacco causes cancer. Which it does.
    And the breaks thing was a joke, i'm not a smoker.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 no spamming!
    01-06-11 11:05 AM
    My aplogies, I'm on mobile so I can't see your post count.
    I assumed it was a spam thread and didn't immediately recognize your handle.
    Hope the smokeless tobacco thing works for you, and you have a nice day too.

01-06-11 11:05 AM
    my dad tried this before when he tried to quit about a year ago but it didnt last long and hes back to cigarettes. its a cool idea though andi m sure itll helps lots of people
    01-06-11 11:26 AM
    Hey GoldWinger.
    I used to enjoy that 'Joke Of The Day' thread you started.

I've been nicotine free for 9 months. Best if I avoid your vaporizer, but thanks anyway.
    goldwinger88 likes this.
    01-06-11 04:34 PM
    Hi LazyStarGazer.. Thank you,. yeah I kind of fell out of it as some were complaining as usual.
    ANd yes, if you quit tobacco, stay that way. I am looking at this as the lessor of the evils as I don't have the strong will like yo did to totally quit.

Here's one just for you.

THE TOILET SEAT

Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on their toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament. They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts. Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.).

Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor,I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them. I just never saw one mounted and framed."
    01-06-11 05:23 PM
    Lol poor lucy!

SMOKE FREE FOR LIFE! -I'll never touch that stuff

Hi LazyStarGazer.. Thank you,. yeah I kind of fell out of it as some were complaining as usual.
    ANd yes, if you quit tobacco, stay that way. I am looking at this as the lessor of the evils as I don't have the strong will like yo did to totally quit.

Here's one just for you.

THE TOILET SEAT

Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on their toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament. They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts. Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.).

Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor,I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them. I just never saw one mounted and framed."
    01-06-11 10:39 PM
    best alternative:

lol
    01-07-11 10:26 AM
    Its Spade likes this.
    01-07-11 12:14 PM
    Its 4:20 somewhere !!

01-09-11 08:17 AM
    Pot is probably better for you than tobacco and nicotine.

01-09-11 10:00 AM
    Pot is probably better for you than tobacco and nicotine.

And probably more fun.
    01-09-11 12:45 PM
    I'll take your word on it middy
    01-09-11 01:32 PM
    You guys are so funny..

The problem is that Pot is illegal and the E-Cigs are not.
    What a person does with their personal vaporizer is up to them. I sell them as alternative to Tobacco.

Most of the public is against smoking and this is a viable alternative that should be looked at.
    More and more data is coming out now that time has permitted some researching. and the reports are positive for the e-cig and personal vaporizers.
    It's sad that scam artists have given the industry a bad name. but I believe you will see it turn around and Vaping become more public.
    01-10-11 06:18 AM
    There's at least one niche market I can think of.
    Film sets.
    01-10-11 06:36 AM
    Smells like spam to me

01-10-11 10:40 AM
    We encourage our members to share information and links of common interest. This thread is acceptable use of the forum.

goldwinger88 and SCrid2000 like this.
    01-10-11 10:52 AM
    Well he said he is selling the e-cigs ,please explain how,maybe
    All salesmen should start doing this,would'nt that be great!!

01-11-11 06:44 AM
    You guys are so funny..

The problem is that Pot is illegal and the E-Cigs are not.
    What a person does with their personal vaporizer is up to them. I sell them as alternative to Tobacco.

Most of the public is against smoking and this is a viable alternative that should be looked at.
    More and more data is coming out now that time has permitted some researching. and the reports are positive for the e-cig and personal vaporizers.
    It's sad that scam artists have given the industry a bad name. but I believe you will see it turn around and Vaping become more public.
    Gotta love California.

01-15-11 08:00 PM
    Smoking pot isn't actually illegal in most places, just posession

01-15-11 08:06 PM
    Smoking pot isn't actually illegal in most places, just posession

I always thought getting caught was what is illegal. lol
    01-15-11 09:48 PM
39 12