You on the other hand [/B]have proven to be an insipid, vacuous, and absolutely
    pretentious a-hole who has done NOTHING to acquit yourself otherwise.
    +1

Pity he won't have a clue what any of that means.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 12:37 PM
    On the whole I agree with your words above; I'm glad you addressed it. Within the umbrella of 'intelligence'; there is 'emotional intelligence'...this is true. The only part I disagree with is that any one component of intelligence conclusively outweighs any other component(s). I believe for a person to truly act 'intelligently'...more components than not; have to act harmoniously in stride.

I sincerely don't know why the 'intelligence' catch phrase has been a plug that has been brought into this thread to hint that individuals are trying to 'prove/show/display' their intelligence.

Speaking for myself; as I can't help but feel many of these hints are directed towards me...my first post in this thread stated how people shouldn't discount someone as being stupid/dumb/un-intelligent simply because they may not have the same educational footing to articulate themselves well.

We understand this is a forum; it isn't a job.
    First off, let me say that I have no beef with you, at all. I may need your help one day, with my BB, so I'm not here to make you an enemy.

Secondly, my comments weren't so much directed at "you". It was more about indentifying behavior that's common in forum threads � a thread gets hijacked, and it turns into a "back and forth" war, between two individuals. That's my first problem with all of it � it's not about you and the other person, and it's inconsiderate to make it about...you and the other person. Fight off the clock, if you have to fight at all.

What ends up happening is everybody starts taking sides, which is not good either, because before anyone tries to "check" anyone else for their behavior, they first need to look in their own backyard � me included. Attacking others, because we've been attacked, or our "friend" has been attacked, is not the answer.

So, instead of addressing the issue at hand (which to me, in this case, is a dead horse), the whole topic gets derailed by the folks at war, the "knights" who come in, to rescue the "honor" of their favorite person(s), and everyone else who wants to comment on everything other than the original topic.

Everyone has the potential to be a **** � myself included. But when I behave badly, I try to recognize it for what it is, and cease to behave badly.
    Again, that's a sign of stability.

I understand "emotional intelligence", but I think you took my statement a little too deeply � the point I was making is that emotional stability should govern everything � even our "intelligence". Some folks are naturally "bright", and some not so much so. But we can all work at being better...people. It's easy to become haughty/arrogant, when we think/know we're brighter than the average Joe/Jane. Not accusing you of anything, because I don't know you. I'm speaking in general terms, to explain my statement.

As far as the "intelligence" fixation? Well, it was mentioned that someone "isn't as smart as he thinks he is", as well as references to educational background, and communication skills.
    01-30-09 04:58 PM
    Benz, I love you vid blog. Your road trip to California is hilarious!
    thanks! that means a lot to me!
    01-30-09 05:24 PM
    @ Tlynnsmith - well said. A pity hi-definition won't be able to read it (at least as hi-definition) since it appears he has been banned.
    01-30-09 05:37 PM
    You tell Hi-Def to leave Prada alone, so he does, then you tell him to shut up.....I don't think you will ever be satisfied.
    See that's the beauty of taking things out of context ; )

And I'm very satisfied......for now.

01-30-09 06:03 PM
    @ Tlynnsmith - well said. A pity hi-definition won't be able to read it (at least as hi-definition) since it appears he has been banned.
    I thought you were joking until I looked back a page. - wow - So no more long winded, get your dictionary and pack a lunch cause we're going on a trip/here's my 2 cents and your wrong/start a flame war posts. hmmm... excellent
    Last edited by UrbanD_Phx; 01-30-09 at 06:46 PM.
    01-30-09 06:31 PM
    Ouch...

I'm pretty surprised that he got banned, where as our little wealthy friend from before is still active-

Especially since hi def didn't curse or anything...
    01-30-09 07:19 PM
    I love that this thread turned personal.

Benzo, I heart you as a fellow az resident. And prada... Well, you know I think you are the ish.

01-30-09 07:19 PM
    I love that this thread turned personal.

Benzo, I heart you as a fellow az resident. And prada... Well, you know I think you are the ish.

Awwww

Well, I can't think of anything else to say but this horribly corny and cheesy line but...

It takes an ish to know an ish!

Hehe
    01-30-09 07:21 PM
    Awwww

Well, I can't think of anything else to say but this horribly corny and cheesy line but...

It takes an ish to know an ish!

Hehe
    Hehehe. Well spoken as always pra.

01-30-09 07:23 PM
    So counting sheep and dreaming of Tent City gets you nowhere in this thread. *note to self*
    01-30-09 07:25 PM
    So counting sheep and dreaming of Tent City gets you nowhere in this thread. *note to self*
    Oh boy... I'm not positive that anyone outside of az knows about tent city or the infamous pink underwear...

01-30-09 07:28 PM
    I was just about to ask what tent city was a reference too-

Is that an inside joke that belongs solely to Arizona(ers)? LoL

~~~~

Now that I think about it...

I find it to be very odd that Luvi never replied, posted, or anything-

And reading his OP I'm very surprised to see punctuation- heck even his topic title has a period in it...

Something must be up-

I smell a Conspiracy Theory BWAHAHA
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-30-09 at 07:34 PM.
    01-30-09 07:30 PM

~~~~

And reading his OP I'm very surprised to see punctuation- heck even his topic title has a period in it...

Something must be up-

Ohhh tent city. Google it. Its good stuff... Outside jail in a state that is eight hundred degrees year round. Way to go sheriff arpaio. Err. However you spell it...

01-30-09 07:35 PM
    Save time...

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

This guy is my hero! I think he should run County Hospital.
    01-30-09 07:50 PM

~~~~

Something must be up-

Last I heard he was out buying his wife the American version of the Burkha.
    01-30-09 08:08 PM
    Thanks a lot cereal. I just spit my beer out.

01-30-09 08:16 PM
    That's called a do-rag?
    01-30-09 08:28 PM
    Wow; got to post 92 before reading something even remotely funny (read intellectual.)

I simply can't believe you all wasted as much time as you apparently did reading and writing all this garbage.

btw, love your avatar CK. AFAIC you win the intellect award on this thread. Not as if that was too difficult, but i suspect you have some talent you're wasting here.

out
    01-30-09 08:33 PM
    That's called a do-rag?
    that would be the long sleeve sweatshirt, jean skirt (well below the knee) and tennis shoes.

@ Jenay. I still remember that tongue lashing you gave out to him. It was something fierce. I swore to never offend you from that point on. Too damnn scared.............
    01-30-09 08:45 PM
    that would be the long sleeve sweatshirt, jean skirt (well below the knee) and tennis shoes.

@ Jenay. I still remember that tongue lashing you gave out to him. It was something fierce. I swore to never offend you from that point on. Too damnn scared.............
    Don't be scurred. I reserve such words for the most deserving of narrow minded blubbering idiots. Luvlito just happened to fall in that category.

You are a-ok in my book sir.

01-30-09 08:51 PM
    First off, let me say that I have no beef with you, at all. I may need your help one day, with my BB, so I'm not here to make you an enemy.

Secondly, my comments weren't so much directed at "you". It was more about indentifying behavior that's common in forum threads � a thread gets hijacked, and it turns into a "back and forth" war, between two individuals. That's my first problem with all of it � it's not about you and the other person, and it's inconsiderate to make it about...you and the other person. Fight off the clock, if you have to fight at all.

What ends up happening is everybody starts taking sides, which is not good either, because before anyone tries to "check" anyone else for their behavior, they first need to look in their own backyard � me included. Attacking others, because we've been attacked, or our "friend" has been attacked, is not the answer.

So, instead of addressing the issue at hand (which to me, in this case, is a dead horse), the whole topic gets derailed by the folks at war, the "knights" who come in, to rescue the "honor" of their favorite person(s), and everyone else who wants to comment on everything other than the original topic.

Everyone has the potential to be a **** � myself included. But when I behave badly, I try to recognize it for what it is, and cease to behave badly.
    Again, that's a sign of stability.

I understand "emotional intelligence", but I think you took my statement a little too deeply � the point I was making is that emotional stability should govern everything � even our "intelligence". Some folks are naturally "bright", and some not so much so. But we can all work at being better...people. It's easy to become haughty/arrogant, when we think/know we're brighter than the average Joe/Jane. Not accusing you of anything, because I don't know you. I'm speaking in general terms, to explain my statement.

As far as the "intelligence" fixation? Well, it was mentioned that someone "isn't as smart as he thinks he is", as well as references to educational background, and communication skills.
    Very well said. However, if you ever need help, please do not go to that guy. Never been a fan, but it is what it is.
    01-30-09 09:03 PM
    Ouch...

I'm pretty surprised that he got banned, where as our little wealthy friend from before is still active-

Especially since hi def didn't curse or anything...
    He was banned for previous misdeeds and not heeding previous warnings. I do not think the ban came from this thread alone. The "little wealthy friend" you are referring to should not be far from this action as well imho.
    01-30-09 09:06 PM
    So his name is luv-it-lo. I guess that referrs to IQ in some way?
    01-30-09 09:09 PM
    So his name is luv-it-lo. I guess that referrs to IQ in some way?
    One would be led to believe...

Unfortunately, some of us have been subjected to the explanation that his name refers to his love of lowered 1989 chevy s-10 trucks.

01-30-09 09:12 PM
131 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD