WAIT - rosie is sick of psh?!

What's going on over there ag?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, I think that means the world is officially coming to an end Jenay.
    01-31-09 06:17 PM
    Folks coming in and deliberately picking things that have no chance of being found. It is taking 24+ hours for things to be found or the OP picking something else impossible.
    Well, it is a Hunt Vindeeloo. I kid. Yeah, I have steered clear of the Hunt for a while now. I saw this starting to happen, and jumped ship. However, I am coming back soon, so we can get it back on track hopefully.
    01-31-09 06:18 PM
    I never liked any of you. What's PSH? Is that like PSA? I can check a mean prostate...
    Last edited by jdoc77; 01-31-09 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Oh.. Picture Scavenger Hunt! lol.
    01-31-09 07:09 PM
    I never liked any of you. (Too funny) What's PSH? Is that like PSA? I can check a mean prostate...
    Uh, no and no. And, please J, stay away from my prostate. PSH = Photo Scavenger Hunt. Huge thread on CB.
    01-31-09 08:34 PM
    The good news is that neither PSA nor DRE (digital rectal exam) are grade A guidelines anymore regardless of age, though they are still recommended after age 50. If you don't have the ususal symptoms, I have no compelling reason to palpate ur prostate. Phew!
    01-31-09 09:10 PM
    let me be the first to say, I think this has been posted already, do a search............
    02-01-09 10:19 AM
131 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD