He was banned for previous misdeeds and not heeding previous warnings. I do not think the ban came from this thread alone. The "little wealthy friend" you are referring to should not be far from this action as well imho.
    I'm sure enough to say it was not from this thread CBK, and I agree with you on your opinion...
    01-30-09 09:17 PM
    I just meant what he was looking for in a girlfriend... I mean if it were love-them-low... could mean he cruises for dates at the retirement home... 0_0 !
    01-30-09 09:19 PM
    Ok I will be honest I came to see what the fuss was about and I can understand the uproar. Starting threads with the sole purpose of attacking a person should not be allowed. It's one thing to have an issues but do these people really have to start a whole entire thread about such things. It really wasn't neccesary.

That being said I read a reply (not sure who said it) but after being on here for a while I have come to respect and care for the people that I post with. I do consider them my friends. If you go somewhere everyday and talk to people everyday you will inevitably develop a friendship cyber or not. There is nothing wrong with that so if one of my friends is being attacked I will more than likely become a "knight" and defend them.

That's what friends do.

Thanks! See ya around!
    01-30-09 09:23 PM
    That being said I read a reply (not sure who said it) but after being on here for a while I have come to respect and care for the people that I post with. I do consider them my friends. If you go somewhere everyday and talk to people everyday you will inevitably develop a friendship cyber or not. There is nothing wrong with that so if one of my friends is being attacked I will more than likely become a "knight" and defend them.

That's what friends do.

Thanks! See ya around!
    It was me. My point was that we don't often know the whole story, when there's an issue between two individuals. So, I may come in to "defend" someone, when I don't have the full story. That's why I said let folks work out their issues � attacking, regardless of which side is doing it (my friend, or the "other person) is still wrong, and pointless.

The main point is to keep personal disputes out of the community, in the first place. They don't belong here, and it causes too much discord. If you (anyone) and someone else wanna go at it � knock yourselves out, but don't hijack someone else's thread to do it.
    01-30-09 09:38 PM
    And I have no problems with that. What I took offense to was your statement that the people on these boards are not your friends. While you may feel that way I personally do not.

It's all good I've got no beef with you or anyone else.
    01-30-09 09:50 PM
    I have officially opened a local K of C (The Knights of Crackberry) and am taking applications.

Mission statement: To stamp out and quell those who attack the innocent and defenseless.

We shall be on call 24 hours a day seven days a week via pm to ensure swift and appropriate action is taken to those that violate others on these boards.

All Knights must carry their weapon of choice AND it must be reliable in battle (sorry no Storm owners are allowed into the Knighthood)

PRADA!! JENAY!! BENZ!!...........we are at your service.

*christ what the helll have I been smokin*
    01-30-09 09:56 PM
    I have officially opened a local K of C (The Knights of Crackberry) and am taking applications.

Mission statement: To stamp out and quell those who attack the innocent and defenseless.

We shall be on call 24 hours a day seven days a week via pm to ensure swift and appropriate action is taken to those that violate others on these boards.

All Knights must carry their weapon of choice AND it must be reliable in battle (sorry no Storm owners are allowed into the Knighthood)

LOL thats all i can say LOL
    01-30-09 09:59 PM
    And I have no problems with that. What I took offense to was your statement that the people on these boards are not your friends. While you may feel that way I personally do not.

It's all good I've got no beef with you or anyone else.

Hmmmm...I didn't say that (not in this thread). So...not sure what you're referencing. But, as you said, it's all good.
    01-30-09 10:05 PM

Pfft. I don't need a knight.

And I'm a storm owner! Y que!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 10:18 PM
    You don't reallly "know" people, unless you really...know them, in real space. So, spending time getting in the middle of the disputes of others (including defending parties) is a waste of time. Let adults work out their own issues, or encourage ALL parties involved (not just your "friends") to get a grip and move on. It gets the "train back on track", and keeps everything moving along.
    This is the post I was talking about....i know my online friends very much so...I dont have to know someone in real space to consider them a friend. I'm just sayin...
    01-30-09 11:44 PM
    Wow u guys. Just....wow.

Jenay, Benz, AG, CBK, Ashley-
    Hello my FRIENDS lol

To the rest of you, when you speak I tend to see "blah blah blah" and scroll down. Aka: I don't read your ish. In this thread....or EVER. Gee, I wonder why THAT is there are certain people on CB you just have to ignore...learn THAT and these kinds of threads don't have to even exist!

01-30-09 11:49 PM
    Wow u guys. Just....wow.

Hello my FRIENDS lol

To the rest of you, when you speak I tend to see "blah blah blah" and scroll down. Aka: I don't read your ish. In this thread....or EVER. Gee, I wonder why THAT is there are certain people on CB you just have to ignore...learn THAT and these kinds of threads don't have to even exist!

I LOVE YOU FRIEND!!!!

*and yes I am screaming it lol*
    01-30-09 11:50 PM
    there are certain people on CB you just have to ignore...learn THAT and these kinds of threads don't have to even exist!
    QFMFT!!!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 01-31-09 at 12:34 AM.
    01-31-09 12:31 AM
    Wow u guys. Just....wow.

Hello my FRIENDS lol

Aw. Hi rosie.

Ah how I miss being the lush of psh...

01-31-09 12:33 AM
    Aw. Hi rosie.

Ah how I miss being the lush of psh...
    Sadly, I think they are all teetotalers now I'll still have one, or eight with you
    01-31-09 12:36 AM
    This is the post I was talking about....i know my online friends very much so...I dont have to know someone in real space to consider them a friend. I'm just sayin...
    Never said you did. But, since it's possible to live with someone everyday, and not really "know" them, I think it's best to consider that we may not know someone as well as we think, in cyberspace. That's what I said, and what I meant. Whether or not the person is considered a "friend" is not (and was not) the issue.

Again, I was addressing getting in the middle of disputes that don't concern you (anyone). If you and I have issues, I don't need *insert any name* coming in defending you or me, when they have no idea you just called me out of my name, in a PM � or you have issues with something I said, that the other person has no knowledge of. Both parties need to chill, deal with their issues privately and...move on, if the goal is to have a somewhat peaceful online environment. It's much more likely to happen, if folks will leave them alone. But that doesn't really seem like the goal some are reaching for. So...

Finally, when I mentioned defending others (in my original post), it wasn't even about whether or not friends will come to the defense of one another. That's a knee-**** reaction, but not always the best reaction. People will often work out their differences, or not. I was stating the sequence of events that cause a thread to get way off track, and never, ever get back on track � this thread being a perfect example.

So, I'm leaving this topic � cuz it's "done" for me.

Peace...
    01-31-09 01:17 AM
    Is a group hug out of the question now?

Jenay, AG is right. You are not missing much over there. However, I do miss seeing you around; you always make me chuckle. PSH lush.

01-31-09 06:40 AM
    XOXO to Rose. I miss you as well.

01-31-09 06:45 AM
    You guys are my buds too...

01-31-09 06:56 AM
    Is a group hug out of the question now?

Jenay, AG is right. you are not missing much over there. However, I do miss seeing you around; you always make me chuckle. PSH lush.

Yup, I'm starting to lose interest as well!

01-31-09 07:03 AM
    CBK, AG, Jenay...yeah, I'm even getting sick of the psh as of lately. Maybe you guys will see me out and about *gasp* more often LOL
    Everyone have a great weekend! And xoxo to you as well CBK!

01-31-09 07:08 AM
    Welcome to the internet. You're going to find these kinds of things going on in every kind of forum there is.
    01-31-09 08:49 AM
    lol

damn

im so used to nice forums

this is a change of pace

lmao
    01-31-09 08:52 AM
    WAIT - rosie is sick of psh?!

What's going on over there ag?!

01-31-09 01:02 PM
    Folks coming in and deliberately picking things that have no chance of being found. It is taking 24+ hours for things to be found or the OP picking something else impossible.
    01-31-09 05:35 PM
131 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD