I don't think people should be banned for mild rudeness.

Maybe they should ban the pervs who post about being horny.
    I'm just sayin'
    01-29-09 07:21 PM
    I don't think people should be banned for mild rudeness.

Maybe they should ban the pervs who post about being horny.
    I'm just sayin'
    Hahaha yea- I'm still baffled by that too.
    01-29-09 07:28 PM
    Hahaha yea- I'm still baffled by that too.
    People with too much time on their hands.

What needs to be banned are threads about people who should be banned.

Guaranteed someone will take something the wrong way (or the right way when they are named in the thread).
    01-29-09 08:31 PM
    Thank you for posting this topic.
    I strongly dislike prada's sharp tongue too. It's about time someone brought up the white elephant in the room. [APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!]
    01-29-09 10:27 PM
    Thank you for posting this topic.
    I strongly dislike prada's sharp tongue too. It's about time someone brought up the white elephant in the room. [APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!]

Prada DOES NOT have a sharp tongue. You have an immature spirit and
    an intellect not worthy of Prada's attention. Get over it.

God, I hate these stupid friggin threads. 600,000 + members and some of you
    are expecting hegemony, symbiosis or some other form of "group think". WTF!!!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 01-29-09 at 10:37 PM.
    01-29-09 10:35 PM

Prada DOES NOT have a sharp tongue. You have an immature spirit and
    an intellect not worthy of Prada's attention. Get over it.

God hate these stupid friggin threads. 600,000 + members and some of you
    are expecting hegemony, symbiosis or some other form of "group think". WTF!!!
    And your are one to talk? Why the heck do people defend others on a freakin forum? ITS A FORUM! ITS NOT ACTUAL LIFE, ITS NOT A REALL LIFE FRIEND! It's a resource. Stop acting like everyone is a bff jill. Unless you know the person in real life, dont freakin stick up for them, its so pathetic.
    01-29-09 10:38 PM
    And your are one to talk? Why the heck do people defend others on a freakin forum? ITS A FORUM! ITS NOT ACTUAL LIFE, ITS NOT A REALL LIFE FRIEND! It's a resource. Stop acting like everyone is a bff jill. Unless you know the person in real life, dont freakin stick up for them, its so pathetic.
    You are the pathetic one, get real and read up on the other thread i got you on. You and i are about to get real aquainted, i am so excited...
    01-29-09 10:41 PM
    You are the pathetic one, get real and read up on the other thread i got you on. You and i are about to get real aquainted, i am so excited...
    Wow, you are so creative with the adjectives! OH You got me. Damn.
    People on here are so second class.
    01-29-09 10:43 PM
    Listen up little boy, this is not about defending a forum poster. It is about
    defending a valued and contributing member to this community. Prada is one.
    You on the other hand have proven to be an insipid, vacuous, and absolutely
    pretentious a-hole who has done NOTHING to acquit yourself otherwise.

But go ahead and continue to embarrass yourself. Every post you make
    proves that you are in fact, the dumbest person in the room.

Now, where is that ignore list button. I am so tired of reading your inane posts.
    01-29-09 10:54 PM
    Hi-Def cut Prada a break.
    Prada is pretty decent!
    You seem to lack the ability to be the bigger person and apologize when you've rubbed someone the wrong way.
    To the above; I have a nagging suspicion that the animal below is in fact...the real one which 96% (give; not take...4 or more percentage points) of your DNA is shared with.

Damn. People on here are so second class.
    End your suffering and misery then; little pre-pubescent nymph.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 01-29-09 at 10:59 PM.
    01-29-09 10:55 PM

Now, where is that ignore list button. I am so tired of reading your inane posts.
    Amen AG!!!!!! Ditto.
    01-29-09 11:01 PM
    Wow. I have never seen sd call anyone out! Woooooot boy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:02 PM

no one speaks the truth like AG...
    Preach Preacher!
    01-29-09 11:05 PM

End your suffering and misery then; little pre-pubescent nymph.

i never thought i'd see the day when hi-def and i agreed on something

*tear*

i'd kiss ya but you are afraid of cooties

01-29-09 11:07 PM
    I am a very sucessfull contributor to the comunity. I have posted many succesfull threads. Don't give me that bull. I am as much a contributor as yourself and plan to stay that way. This is afterall, the off topic forum.
    01-29-09 11:09 PM
    I am a very sucessfull contributor to the comunity. I have posted many succesfull threads. Don't give me that bull. I am as much a contributor as yourself and plan to stay that way. This is afterall, the off topic forum.

Don't lump togethor off topic discussion with needless trolling.
    01-29-09 11:11 PM
    off topic isnt a free-for-all

it has rules

here they are:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/rea...ng-rules-3657/
    01-29-09 11:12 PM

1. Keep the Language Clean

2. Keep the Thread Content Appropriate for a Public Forum. Remember that there are CrackBerrys of All Ages, and any of of them may be reading this. Any threads or posts that may be interpreted as Offensive, Inappropriate or Unproductive will be Closed and/or Deleted. Use your head before posting.
    3. Respect other Members. Personal attacks or offensive remarks of any kind will not be tolerated.

4. SPAM of Any Kind will result in being banned.

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).

01-29-09 11:15 PM
    Benzo, I am glad you posted that, my case is closed now...
    01-29-09 11:17 PM
    i highlighted a few passages everyone should remember
    01-29-09 11:18 PM
    i'd kiss ya but you are afraid of cooties

Actually; if you ever did plant one on me...I'm more afraid of having to see the day as being the counsel sitting in an orange jumpsuit amongst the very walls of justice I see often. The aftermath would be me being amongst a percentage of the prison population trying to make me into their benzworm. I wouldn't want your implulsive action to ruin your life...nor mine. So let's leave it at that.
    01-29-09 11:21 PM
    Actually; if you ever did plant one on me...I'm more afraid of having to see the day as being the counsel sitting in an orange jumpsuit amongst the very walls of justice I see often. The aftermath would be me being amongst a percentage of the prison population trying to make me into their benzworm. I wouldn't want your implulsive action to ruin your life...nor mine. So let's leave it at that.

1) We don't try to change people.

2) Why must you resort to violence?

P.S. You posted you're pic a while back. You don't need to worry about getting kissed, you look real bad. I kiss men, not violent little boys
    01-29-09 11:25 PM
    1) We don't try to change people.

2) Why must you resort to violence?
    Because it's easier to hurt stuff as opposed to come up with an overly cumbersome sentence containing 389+ syllable words that can some how awkwardly explain how you feel?
    01-29-09 11:28 PM
    Because it's easier to hurt stuff as opposed to come up with an overly cumbersome sentence containing 389+ syllable words that can some how awkwardly explain how you feel?

careful, he might think we are ganging up on him cause we wanna change him (rolls eyes). At least he has big self esteem...
    01-29-09 11:31 PM
    At least he has big self esteem...
    Ya, I heard that.
    01-29-09 11:32 PM
131 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD