Seriously when I first got on her it was cool. a few haters but alot of people helped whith issues. Now it just ridicule and "do a search" or "That was posted in a thread like a bigillion (is a 1 followed by a million zeros LOL) posts ago SEARCH BEFORE ASKING"
    This is supposed to be a place to come and get answers to your questions and the searches will bring up a thousand hits. So either help answer questions or LOG-OFF. And Prada with your smarty pants attitude don't bother posting on this thread.
    01-28-09 11:51 AM
    Sorry, but I don't see someone saying "do a search" as a justification for a "lifetime" ban..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 12:14 PM
    And Prada with your smarty pants attitude don't bother posting on this thread.
    Luvitlo-

I am against telling people to "do a search", and have yet to do so.

I admit that I do have a sharp tongue, but I am no were near abusive, nor do I look for trouble.

I have my views, and I state them. Is that not what this board is for?

I never curse, or make disparaging remarks, and I keep things clean.

Not everyone comes here to ask questions-

They Also Come to Discuss things.

Hence the Off Topic Discussion Thread.

I am a bit shocked that you would say that to me, being that when everyone was against you and your "Strange" form of postings or attitudes, I defended you.

You even posted your gratitude in one of your topics.

I'm not shocked though.

Humanity in General is a Double Sided Sword.

Moving On...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-28-09 at 12:54 PM.
    01-28-09 12:32 PM
    Well, at least it appears luv has learned to use punctuation....

01-28-09 01:53 PM
    Seriously when I first got on her it was cool. a few haters but alot of people helped whith issues. Now it just ridicule and "do a search" or "That was posted in a thread like a bigillion (is a 1 followed by a million zeros LOL) posts ago SEARCH BEFORE ASKING"
    This is supposed to be a place to come and get answers to your questions and the searches will bring up a thousand hits. So either help answer questions or LOG-OFF. And Prada with your smarty pants attitude don't bother posting on this thread.
    I agree. Snots should be banned from the forums.
    But only if low riding trailer trash gets banned too.
    Isn't there a math problem that you have to solve in order to register? How did you get in?

Oh wait. They didn't ask to make a sentence with proper punctuation.

Your call.
    01-29-09 12:29 PM
    Isn't there a math problem that you have to solve in order to register? How did you get in?

Your call.
    Bahahahaha!

01-29-09 12:32 PM

Your call.
    Sheesh-

That was pretty rough, but well put!

I LOL'ed myself to death!
    01-29-09 12:48 PM
    I think this topic has already been covered here. Please do a search next time. I kid, I kid! Sorry I couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, I agree with you to some extent. Forums are just like anywhere else in this world, there are going to be ***holes who just like to comment on EVERYTHING and there are going to be quality people who genuinely want to help. On the flip side, I have only been on these forums for about 4 or 5 months and I see the SAME exact questions over and over, many of which are in the help forum or topics that are covered in BB101. This redundancy makes the forums crammed with useless post and makes for more crap to sift through for users who actually use the search function.
    01-29-09 01:04 PM
    why does everyone hate my buddy prada?
    01-29-09 01:46 PM
    why does everyone hate my buddy prada?
    Jealous...

01-29-09 02:52 PM
    benzworm...that's because your internet 'buddy' prada; as nice as he may be in person (just as I'm sure many of us are in person as well)...simply crosses the realm into irritation because he doesn't see what many of us looking in from the outside see...that he isn't as smart and effervescent as he thinks he is.

If prada's existence cycles through more quickly by him living in his own created-utopia...more power to him.

As for luvitlo; I've known/know many people who are smart...but who aren't thoroughly articulate in the vernacular sense of being 'educated' to be able to convey their intelligence. Yes; his run-on sentences; and some of his views may reach a point where they become more than a mere minor annoyance...but if person A considers him/herself to be of greater prowess mentally than another...then surely person A would approach person B accordingly with such a benefit of awareness in mind.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 01-29-09 at 03:06 PM.
    01-29-09 03:04 PM
    Hmm, maxiang no get. Maxiang say no be mean to fellow CBer. Maxiang say all be friends or maxiang smash

01-29-09 03:25 PM
    This is inevitible, there is too many people here and it's an open forum. I have noticed a lot more rude posts and have seen people getting banned too. It's hard to stop it when you have as many members as CB does...

01-29-09 03:40 PM
    ive never met prada in real life, i just have never had a clash with him, nor have i seen him being rude, without being provoked...
    01-29-09 04:00 PM
    This is inevitible, there is too many people here and it's an open forum. I have noticed a lot more rude posts and have seen people getting banned too. It's hard to stop it when you have as many members as CB does...

Very true sd.. Very true.

01-29-09 04:04 PM
    I agree with SD's sentiments as well; it's the natural-course of growth in numbers.

benz...there's a reason why I said: "internet 'buddy'". Think about the word you used: 'rude'. So being 'rude' as a result of it emerging from provocation is understandable? Isn't that what the word 'rude' conotates? That whether it is 'provoked' or not...it is still 'rude'.

Also; being rude quite simply just to be so (irregardless of being provoked)...is telling of one's persona is it not. There's a difference between being rude; and defending/explaining/justifying one's self with tactful accuracy and efficiency.

Anyways; here I come you God-forsaken rush hour traffic; on that God-forsaken asphalt that's supposed to be traveled at speeds greater than 5mph. Note: It's legitimate to be rude to inanimate objects :-).
    01-29-09 04:13 PM
    Good luck, Hi-Def

01-29-09 04:26 PM
    I may be off base here, but I get the impression that the the main source of frustration may be due to the rather sudden and sharp increase of "consumer" BB users, which should not be unexpected with RIMs efforts to break into the consumer markets.

Unfortunately, many od these consumer users tends to be a much younger age group than what the more established "professional" members are used to dealing with.

I certainly don't begrudge anyone the excitment of owning a new BB (I was bloody excited when I bought my 1st BB), but the manner in which today's kid expect immediate gratification without the effort of doing a bit of leg work will definitely grate on some people's nerves. Hence the oft seen "do a search".

CB is reall just a microcosm of the real world and we should all (and I mean ALL od us) really just make the effort and learn to get along.

My 2cents (right or wrong).

01-29-09 04:31 PM
    Lets lay things out to rest here Hi-Definition-

benzworm...that's because your internet 'buddy' prada; as nice as he may be in person (just as I'm sure many of us are in person as well)...simply crosses the realm into irritation because he doesn't see what many of us looking in from the outside see...that he isn't as smart and effervescent as he thinks he is.
    Just because I don't spout off superfluous verbage like you, doesn't make me stupid.

Just because I don't share the same opinion as you, doesn't make me stupid.

On that note, just because you have a little piece of paper [law degree] hanging on your wall- doesn't make you smarter, more worldly, or superior to anyone here.

I'm sorry you don't share the same opinions as me, but don't for one second think that you are superior because you have a severe case of oral/keyboard diarrhea and a nice big dictionary at hand.

As for luvitlo; I've known/know many people who are smart...but who aren't thoroughly articulate in the vernacular sense of being 'educated' to be able to convey their intelligence. Yes; his run-on sentences; and some of his views may reach a point where they become more than a mere minor annoyance...
    I'm surprised your defending luvitlos grammar skills, or lack thereof- when about a week ago, you were being quite the grammar-nazi.

You tried to edit every single "your" or "you're" or whatever in an attempt to debase my opinion, instead of defending your own.

Its now apparent that you only take this view when it suits you.

but if person A considers him/herself to be of greater prowess mentally than another...then surely person A would approach person B accordingly with such a benefit of awareness in mind.
    Funny.

If you claim that I am not "smart and effervescent" then why do you approach me the way you do?

I guess you don't feel that your mental "prowess" isn't as superior as you thought.

benz...there's a reason why I said: "internet 'buddy'". Think about the word you used: 'rude'. So being 'rude' as a result of it emerging from provocation is understandable? Isn't that what the word 'rude' conotates? That whether it is 'provoked' or not...it is still 'rude'.

Also; being rude quite simply just to be so (irregardless of being provoked)...is telling of one's persona is it not. There's a difference between being rude; and defending/explaining/justifying one's self with tactful accuracy and efficiency.
    It's truly interesting that until you found out that I had male genitalia- You thought that it was very "refreshing" to find someone on Crackberry that was "educated".

Now a days all you seem to do is complain and criticise me for my "cutesy" font colors, and take it upon yourself to tell me to grow "gonads/testicles" whatever.

I'd like to see what kind of logic your using to justify the idea that growing gonads will make a person opinion any more right or wrong.

Does that mean a person with ovaries has incorrect opinions?

I guess now I have all the more reason to use cutesy fonts-

To annoy you.

I can sleep well now knowing that at the very least you don't see me as rude.

I think it's time for you to do some soul searching to figure out why you harbor these bigotted feelings towards me and my genitalia.

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-29-09 at 07:27 PM.
    01-29-09 05:04 PM
    Hi-Definition was quick to pick on me in the off-topic forums as soon as a rainbow appeared in my signature...

Anyone see a pattern here?
    01-29-09 06:18 PM
    Lets lay things out to rest here Hi-Definition
    -
    Who is laying things to rest? It's obviously not you who can manage such a task.

Just because I don't spout off superfluous verbage like you, doesn't make me stupid.

Just because I don't share the same opinion as you, doesn't make me stupid.
    I've never equated a difference of opinion and such...as a conversion of stupidity.

On that note, just because you have a little piece of paper [law degree] hanging on your wall- doesn't make you smarter, more worldly, or superior to anyone here.
    What is up with this inferiority-complex-like mindset you're sharing? I'm not saying you sincerely have a inferiority-complex-mindset...so then why do you think I feel you aren't as smart for the reasons you've stated...when it has nothing to do w/ an over-priced piece of paper.

I'm sorry you don't share the same opinions with me, but don't for one second think that you are superior because you have a severe case of oral/keyboard diarrhea and a nice big dictionary at hand.
    You're sorry that I don't share the same opinions as you? Who is resonating feelings of superiority? Me...or you? I'm not sorry towards anyone for not sharing my opinions. I surely am not the one who brought this notion of 'superiority' into the discussion...you have done so.

I'm surprised your defending luvitlos grammar skills, or lack thereof- when about a week ago, you were being quite the grammar-nazi.
    If you read closely; you'll see I'm not 'defending' his 'grammar-skills'...I'm moreso defending the fact that a person doesn't lack clout/credibility in sharing truth that is valid...simply because they don't convey it in a properly formatted manner. Do you understand that much at least?

You tried to edit every single "your" or "you're" or whatever in an attempt to debase my opinion, instead of defending your own.
    Haha man (you don't take offense to me calling you that do you?)...you're truly a drama queen (you probably bask in that title; you don't have to lend me credit me for stating the obvious :-)). Debasing of opinions is a path to defending one's own...please stick to bean counting or whatever it is that you do for a living.

It's truly interesting that until you found out that I had male genitalia- You thought that it was very "refreshing" to find someone on Crackberry that was "educated".
    What's with this whole gender-spin you're creating/putting onto things? So now you try to prove a point by formulating one's intentions for them...even if it entails lying...just to; once again...appease yourself so you can feel at ease? Go ahead if that's your tact.

Now a days all you seem to do is complain and criticise me for my "cutesy" font colors, and take it upon yourself to tell me to grow "gonads/testicles" whatever.
    Haha; here sprouts the drama queen in you again. Yeah...what's so wrong in me telling you to grow a set...so please do; there's no use in waiting...life is short buddy :-).

I'd like to see what kind of logic your using to justify the idea that growing gonads will make a person opinion any more right or wrong.
    Actually; I'll save you the hazard of burning off anymore brain cells...I wasn't equating that growing a set of slightly wrinkled (sorry; can't botax them ;-)) gonads have a correlative relationship to legitimizing opinions. It was a simple, straight-forward comment...no 'logic' needed...so for the third time; grow a set...ok? :-).

Does that mean a person with ovaries has incorrect opinions?
    MANY of the MOST intelligent people I know...are females. So...I don't understand what you're getting at?

I guess now I have all the more reason to use cutesy fonts-

To annoy you.
    You aren't annoying me. So...sorry??

I can sleep well now knowing that at the very least you don't see me as rude.
    Good; the extra depth of slumber may help you re-align your thinking to come to terms that you aren't as smart as you believe. My sentiment towards that won't change. :-)

I think it's time for you to do some soul searching to figure out why you harbor these bigotted feelings towards me and my genitalia.
    Since you're harboring things I've said to you in a completely different thread, on a completely different topic; and in a completely different context...emotional much?

Take care.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 01-29-09 at 06:23 PM.
    01-29-09 06:19 PM
    You have a knack at dancing around statements, without adding a thing-

Must be the lawyer in you.
    01-29-09 06:25 PM
    Hi-Def cut Prada a break. He is one of the most fair and level headed people on this site and I have never saw him act out in any way that was inappropriate, disparaging, or disrespectful to others (which is more than I can say....unfortunately) when in fact he could have easily done so.

I'm not understanding why your on his nutz all the time like this. You have every right to tell me it's not my business, because in reality it's not, but I dont uderstand why you harbor this "aggresion" , for lack of a better word, towards him. I've never said anything up until now because you were always decent towards him then like a light switch it changed.

Were you under the assumtion, as I was, that he was actually a she? I know I was BUT it doesn't make a difference to me. He's a smart and decent man that deserves some respect because he gives it.

Chill out and relax. Pick on dumbshiats like me : )
    01-29-09 07:04 PM
    Just for fun...

-
    Who is laying things to rest? It's obviously not you who can manage such a task.

This sentence has a poor, passive voice and a squinted modifier. Ouch.

I've never equated a difference of opinion and such...as a conversion of stupidity.

Then what is a conversion of stupidity? Switching from Mormon to Seventh Day Adventist perhaps?

What is up with this inferiority-complex-like mindset you're sharing? I'm not saying you sincerely have a inferiority-complex-mindset...so then why do you think I feel you aren't as smart for the reasons you've stated...when it has nothing to do w/ an over-priced piece of paper.

Is it an inferiority-complex-LIKE-mindset, or an inferiority-complex-mindset. I feel there is a wide difference between the two.

You're sorry that I don't share the same opinions as you? Who is resonating feelings of superiority? Me...or you? I'm not sorry towards anyone for not sharing my opinions. I surely am not the one who brought this notion of 'superiority' into the discussion...you have done so.

Very resonating. (For me to **** on?)

If you read closely; you'll see I'm not 'defending' his 'grammar-skills'...I'm moreso defending the fact that a person doesn't lack clout/credibility in sharing truth that is valid...simply because they don't convey it in a properly formatted manner. Do you understand that much at least?

How so? Even more so!

Haha man (you don't take offense to me calling you that do you?)...you're truly a drama queen (you probably bask in that title; you don't have to lend me credit me for stating the obvious :-)). Debasing of opinions is a path to defending one's own...please stick to bean counting or whatever it is that you do for a living.

I think the least path to defending one's own opinions is the debasing of another's, but I'm doing a good job of it.

What's with this whole gender-spin you're creating/putting onto things? So now you try to prove a point by formulating one's intentions for them...even if it entails lying...just to; once again...appease yourself so you can feel at ease? Go ahead if that's your tact.

I agree. Intent is impossible to prove.

Haha; here sprouts the drama queen in you again. Yeah...what's so wrong in me telling you to grow a set...so please do; there's no use in waiting...life is short buddy :-).

Actually; I'll save you the hazard of burning off anymore brain cells...I wasn't equating that growing a set of slightly wrinkled (sorry; can't botax them ;-)) gonads have a correlative relationship to legitimizing opinions. It was a simple, straight-forward comment...no 'logic' needed...so for the third time; grow a set...ok? :-).

Botox! Botax is what the new Treasury Secretary used to get himself in trouble to the tune of $34,000.

MANY of the MOST intelligent people I know...are females. So...I don't understand what you're getting at?

Judge Judy, your bail-bondswoman, and that stripper at Band-Aids Lounge, no doubt.

You aren't annoying me. So...sorry??

Retorting with a 3000 word post says otherwise.

Good; the extra depth of slumber may help you re-align your thinking to come to terms that you aren't as smart as you believe. My sentiment towards that won't change. :-)

You have to lay off the semi-colons man; they are going to be the death of you!

Since you're harboring things I've said to you in a completely different thread, on a completely different topic; and in a completely different context...emotional much?

Take care.
    Yikes! This was more work than I intended... but seriously, what are you guys and "dolls" even fighting about? I don't get it. Prada is pretty decent!
    01-29-09 07:17 PM
    Is Hi-Def using his slick tongue to p i s s people off again?

Dude, seriously...Your smart a** tone gets older and older everyday. You seem to lack the ability to be the bigger person and apologize when you've rubbed someone the wrong way. Instead, you always post some sort of self righteous sermon to cover your ***. You should practice keeping some of your opinions to yourself. Trust me, not everyone wants to hear them.

BTW, do you even know how to post without trying to sound overly intelligent? People aren't going to respect you more just because you know how to over do it with the high-end grammar. Put the dictionary down and be yourself.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 01-29-09 at 07:23 PM.
    01-29-09 07:18 PM
131 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD