Can any of you psycologists/socialologists/etc explain the inner working of the bb hate drama, in scientific terminology?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-12 01:30 AM
    insecurity, manifested from a life long need to be right.
    insecurity, manifested from the shining light that is their ignorance.
    insecurity, manifested from the love people have for BlackBerry.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 01-13-12 at 04:32 AM.
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-13-12 02:19 AM
    Partially due to the "reality distortion field" syndrome..
    01-13-12 02:25 AM
    IMHO, hate is a primal emotion. It is a projection which in reality is a defense mechanism of ones personality. One must remember that opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. Not much scientific jargon, but I just couldn't resist this post.....
    01-13-12 03:54 AM
    A pathology where there is an unresolved resolution of the Oedipus and Electra Complex.
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    01-13-12 06:26 AM
    I vote this today's thread most likely to require mod intervention...

I feel that there are certain tthings that tend to polarise people...in this forum it's the natural reaction to 1) justify choiices made 2) prove that the choices were the correct ones.

And...certain people like to dance around an opponent who appears to be down or is down.

This second group is the group I can't stand. And there are plenty of them here.
    pkcable and spike12 like this.
    01-13-12 07:32 AM

I think it's the pink suits!
    01-13-12 08:41 AM
    here is some "light" reading that is pretty much on topic:

Symbolic Interactionism: Some Implications For Consumer Self-Concept And Product Symbolism Research, Dong Hwan Lee

This one is a bit better, easier on the head: http://www.jstor.org/pss/2350647
    spike12 likes this.
    01-13-12 03:57 PM
    I think it's if I can't have what I want when I want it and I want it now I have to hate.
    01-13-12 04:57 PM
    Click to view quoted image

I think it's the pink suits!
    Classic Oedipus Rex complex here.
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    01-13-12 04:59 PM
    Its because its the new social norm. I craps and androids are trending in today's socioculture. So the people of today do not want their idiosyncratic social group circle to put them in their cognitive dissonance. These people want unconditioned positive regard based on their psycho dynamics. So in short they hate because there insecure. The Ubuntu effect.
    01-14-12 07:02 PM
    Most People equatee "Popular" with "Best".

Combined with "Most of the lights on the tree being a bit dim".

Added to the "Insecurity" that causes people to defend something like a phone.

Along with the "Inability to Articulate" which can quickly reduce a conversation to mere insults in seconds.

So,,...We Have

LowBrow, Insecure, Inarticulate, CopyCat, Apple and Android Mongering, Fanboys
    01-14-12 07:22 PM
    Its because its the new social norm. I craps and androids are trending in today's socioculture. So the people of today do not want their idiosyncratic social group circle to put them in their cognitive dissonance. These people want unconditioned positive regard based on their psycho dynamics. So in short they hate because there insecure. The Ubuntu effect.
    Enze gets my Vote for the Win.
    01-14-12 07:26 PM
    I suppose this bit of satire will find its way into the future DSM-VI.
    01-15-12 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD