So we all know that Blackberries have little neat tricks to help speed up your typing. Do you find that when you are typing on a regular computer you use the same tricks. Take for instance....I find myself pressing spacebar twice to get a period at the end of a sentence when I'm typing LOL!!! By the end of my paragraph or email I realize that I don't have any periods!!!
    Share yours!!!!!
    02-26-08 09:04 AM
    Luckily I type on a computer more per day than my Berry, so I'm not doing the double-space thing yet. If I do start doing that, it's going to be horrible as I do email-based tech. support!
    02-26-08 09:08 AM
    yes! i've caught myself typing 'il' in hopes that it'll automatically change to "I'll"

lol, never works!
    02-26-08 12:30 PM
    YES! il, id, i are the main things, my homeworks done on my laptop often have bad grammar because (although my grammar is usually excellent) I am counting on my "BlackBerry" (laptop) to do it for me!

I set up some AutoType ('Bry' = BlackBerry + 'cbry' = CrackBerry) and I often proof-read my posts on here and find "you can do it on your bry, just..." and "welcome to cbry."
    02-26-08 01:44 PM
    Happens all the time - especially the period and capitalization of the first letter of a sentence. My co-worker and I complain about it all the time.
    02-26-08 03:30 PM
    No, I actually missed the spell checker off the computer. Not now that I got the curve.
    02-26-08 07:52 PM
    thats funny but ever so true
    07-13-08 12:05 AM
    I do it all the time! Hoping "u" will become "you"....but it doesn't work....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 06:06 PM
    I did the spacebar thing a couple of times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 08:35 PM
    Im usually pretty good on my pc.
    07-23-08 08:49 PM
    A couple times but usually just when I'm typing on both at the same time - using my computer on CB and typing IM's on my BB. I forget which one I'm using and try the wrong shortcuts.
    07-23-08 08:51 PM
    i've done the spacebar thing a couple of times. also, i've realized that if you hold down a letter, it automatically switches from lower case, to a capital letter. i did that for the first time today on the computer. i looked away from the screen for one second and when i looked back i had 3 lines of the letter "F".
    07-23-08 10:39 PM
    They need to come up with something for the PC with shortcuts like the Berry. I swear people must think I dont have school training bcuz of the mistakes I may not catch bcuz I'm so used to typing on my Blackberry =]
    07-24-08 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD