01-21-14 09:00 PM
322 ... 111213
tools
    that sounds pretty childish...

i have yet to see you help anywhere,,, & you're nowhere on the top poster list...

admitting you have a problem is the *1st* step,,, & the irony that you camp out here just waiting to get *your* 1st post is just so, ummm, well, ironic...
    Since when do you have to be top poster or top thanked person to help someone out? Check out my posts in the forum, I ask questions, I respond to others, I help others, just because I don't get thanked, doesn't mean I'm not helping out.
    01-20-14 01:00 PM
    ha!!! that's quite a stretch,,, resorting to name calling is pretty childish...
    Who's name calling in that quote you quoted? All I said web forum bully = We can only hope for a cure. You seem to be jumping on me and I'm responding back in a nice way right now.

I'm just calling all the first commenters the children and childish. You are not a firster, so it doesn't apply to you.
    01-20-14 01:03 PM
    Who's name calling in that quote you quoted? All I said web forum bully = We can only hope for a cure .
    Web forum bully = We can only hope for a cure... (ya talking to you Seawarrior)
    01-20-14 01:11 PM
    . You are not a firster, so it doesn't apply to you.
    yes, i am,,, i just don't camp to do it & i'm creative w/ it,,, you don't realize that more you make an issue out of it, the more of an issue it becomes,,, let,, it,, gooo...
    01-20-14 01:16 PM
    306th !!!! yeah
    01-20-14 01:22 PM
    yes, i am,,, i just don't camp to do it & i'm creative w/ it,,, you don't realize that more you make an issue out of it, the more of an issue it becomes,,, let,, it,, gooo...
    oh you're one of those that think something like "First things first Headless" is creative?
    01-20-14 01:28 PM
    You know what is funny, over the christmas and New Years break, articles were coming out and if you look, the stupid firsters weren't to be found... and then bam January starts, and they start back up... It was so nice over Christmas to log in and not see any stupid annoying first posts...
    drmike likes this.
    01-20-14 01:31 PM
    it's a misconception that we wait for any post to come out and 'first' it. it's more like a coincidence. just like you seem to appear second almost all the time. no one is blaming you for that.

[edit] you should be happy there are people welcoming new posts. it's an indicator for a lively webpage. just like the flying squirrel indicates temperate rainforests.
    raymond likes this.
    01-20-14 01:59 PM
    [warn]
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]
    01-21-14 02:03 PM
    [warn]
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and dont get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wont be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]

How funny. I don't see anybody taking down comments that called supports of this thread idiots or losers. This started out fun but people on the other side of this issue took it so far as to have Kevin reply. How pathetic!!

You can delete posts all you want, the mods are hypocritical. Funny how it should work both ways but it doesn't. So you can all go cry to your kids, parents, and mods that somebody made a rude comment to you on the Internet!! Oh my word!!

"Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Well, I don't appreciate being called a loser or an ***** for typing five letters. But when I type four letters I'm a jerk and get my posts deleted. It's all fun and games when quick and Dr mike bash everybody else . Why didn't the two trolls of this thread just un-follow it??

I wasn't gonna put up with it anymore and I don't give a puke what you think about it.

So, thanks for the warning. I'll just sit back and see if people delete this.

[warn]

Stop, drop, and roll.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-21-14 03:38 PM
    It has nothing to do with censorship. Really? That's what you think when the owners of this private website try to eliminate an annoying factor in their forums?

Over the course of the many many posts there have been a lot of people who asked nicely not to post first because it's not funny anymore. Really hadn't been funny at all but still...

Then it escalated to people chastising those who did post first and it further escalates and now it causes much desired comments on blog posts to be distracted from the story.

It's not funny...never has been and please stop. Use this thread to first yourself to death if you like. Leave the blogs alone.

Censorship? That's rich.

Posted via CB10
    As myself and some others have said before , I could care less one way or another about those who post first. I really don't see why someone would get their undies in a wad, or their blood pressure up, over somebody doing it. You can?t control the Internet, and if you can't handle what you find on it, you don't need to be on it in the first place. Plain and simple. I see a "first" post, and whatever comes with it at times, and quickly skim past it. It's really quite easy. Both sides of you guys' "war" (the "First" posters vs. The Easily Annoyed Faction) is ridiculously unnecessary to be honest. But it is what it is. Therefore, I ask these three questions in regards to your statement above about "owners of this private website trying to eliminate an annoying factor in their forums." (1) How hard are they trying to eliminate said annoyance if they are posting "first" themselves at times? (As recently as about week ago, and none of you who are so annoyed about it said one word. (2) Is it because your fanaticism doesn't allow you to see their "first" posts in the same light as a normal member? That's totally prejudice and unfair, btw.) (3) Also, who is taking more offense to said annoyance, The Easily Annoyed Faction, or the owners of the site? I think the owners may (By posting "first" themselves) have the right idea. It's not worth having an aneurysm over. When people who are annoyed by it say things like "Good to see you brother, glad to see you still fighting the good fight," over some trivial crap such as those posting "first," it's like reading something written by by some wacked out Internet cult, with more of nothing to do than those who post first. It's creepy. All and all, both sides of the argument, or whatever you want to call it, seems kind of silly. Like I said, I could care less about it, and this post is just to express how silly it all seems. Especially, if The Easily Annoyed Faction looks at it as some kind of war that they will win eventually. It like witnessing fourth grade imagination all over again. :-D

Posted via CB10
    raymond and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-21-14 04:56 PM
    As myself and some others have said before , I could care less one way or another about those who post first. I really don't see why someone would get their undies in a wad, or their blood pressure up, over somebody doing it. You can?t control the Internet, and if you can't handle what you find on it, you don't need to be on it in the first place. Plain and simple. I see a "first" post, and whatever comes with it at times, and quickly skim past it. It's really quite easy. Both sides of you guys' "war" (the "First" posters vs. The Easily Annoyed Faction) is ridiculously unnecessary to be honest. But it is what it is. Therefore, I ask these three questions in regards to your statement above about "owners of this private website trying to eliminate an annoying factor in their forums." (1) How hard are they trying to eliminate said annoyance if they are posting "first" themselves at times? (As recently as about week ago, and none of you who are so annoyed about it said one word. (2) Is it because your fanaticism doesn't allow you to see their "first" posts in the same light as a normal member? That's totally prejudice and unfair, btw.) (3) Also, who is taking more offense to said annoyance, The Easily Annoyed Faction, or the owners of the site? I think the owners may (By posting "first" themselves) have the right idea. It's not worth having an aneurysm over. When people who are annoyed by it say things like "Good to see you brother, glad to see you still fighting the good fight," over some trivial crap such as those posting "first," it's like reading something written by by some wacked out Internet cult, with more of nothing to do than those who post first. It's creepy. All and all, both sides of the argument, or whatever you want to call it, seems kind of silly. Like I said, I could care less about it, and this post is just to express how silly it all seems. Especially, if The Easily Annoyed Faction looks at it as some kind of war that they will win eventually. It like witnessing fourth grade imagination all over again. :-D

Posted via CB10
    EDIT: It's* like witnessing...

Posted via CB10
    raymond likes this.
    01-21-14 05:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    I doubt you'll get an educated response, but, the easily annoyed faction really believes this is a fight that can win. Or, shame you if you don't support their side of the issue.

Thank you for bringing objective insight. Unfortunately, I'm hunkered down deep in the firster camp.

#ifyourenotfirstyourlast
    #rickybobby
    #murica

Stop, drop, and roll.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-21-14 05:54 PM
    Did you miss the part that said don't argue over dumb things Ray? . Is this really that big of a deal, that it has caused the OP to rant so and the "FiRST" poster fans to rant back so? It's silly!
    01-21-14 06:12 PM
    All I'm seeing is wha wha wha wha, why is crackberry censoring me Bla Bla Bla.

I turn a blind to Kevin posting first because he's not annoying in doing it. He's witty and making light of the situation at hand. AND he doesn't make it his goal to say first every single g0d dam post like some people do. Or try to be cleverly stupid by saying first things second or I'll be the 3rd in line for something, trying to be cool by posting the second or third comment like ibimmer does. He's just a troll trying to stir the pot.

You know who posts first in comment sections? The immature kids veying for attention and that's why now I despise what crackberry has become. It's become the place for new immature people to come in and post this kind of first crap up. If you go back even up to 15 months ago, the first post was a rarity. Now look at the usual suspects of the first post. They generally have been on CB for less than a year. And honestly that's when the articles and comment sections became such crap filled BS.

First this, murst that. Second, third. CB was full of mature posters with the odd balls before BB10. BB10 ushered in the immature people that think they have to establish themselves in the comment sections posting first.

They remind me of the 13yr old punks on call of duty.

Anyways, people like Raymond who doesn't think people like Dr Mike and myself can come up with a good response. Well here you go.

I have nothing else to say about the last 2 people that is not a mod that responded because I will get banned otherwise. But when they call me out and call me nasty things, what goes around comes around.

Peace out!

Posted via my ZED10
    01-21-14 06:41 PM
    I doubt you'll get an educated response, but, the easily annoyed faction really believes this is a fight that can win. Or, shame you if you don't support their side of the issue.

Thank you for bringing objective insight. Unfortunately, I'm hunkered down deep in the firster camp.

#ifyourenotfirstyourlast
    #rickybobby
    #murica

Stop, drop, and roll.
    Wha wha wha wha I'm hunkered down on the first posts are stupid and extremely immature. Which your post proves my point. #loserspostfirst #CanadaRules

Posted via my ZED10
    01-21-14 06:45 PM

#ifyourenotfirstyourlast
    #rickybobby
    #murica

Stop, drop, and roll.
    Oh I'm pretty sure my first response since your so called "educated response" was probably more educated than you can handle, so I will dumb it down for people.

Posting first is immature. The end

Posted via my ZED10
    01-21-14 06:48 PM
    firstly uniter

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925
    raymond and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-21-14 07:16 PM
    Anyways, firsties drool, I'm leaving it at that.

They strive for some kind of acceptance on the site. They will never ever get it from me. Don't care if you are a world leader. Say first, and I lose respect for you because it shows your lack of maturity.

Posted via my ZED10
    01-21-14 07:26 PM

q10sqn100-3/10.2.1.1925
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-21-14 07:36 PM
    well, you got me on that one.

Stop, drop, and roll.
    01-21-14 07:40 PM
    Yea we are done here!
    01-21-14 09:00 PM
322 ... 111213