^^lol^^ +1

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 08:13 AM
    I think most are aware of it now... but if not...

FYI... we do have a "First" filter running on the CrackBerry blogs now. If you make a comment that contains the word "First!" and it's a super short comment, then it's prevented from being posted automatically.

That said, if you write a lot... like a couple paragraphs and you still do the "First" thing, you'll probably scrape through. We gotta draw a line somewhere on it.

But at least we sorta licked it a bit.
    Bwhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Sent flawlessly from my Z30!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-01-14 08:14 AM
    So who is gonna be first to say " lighten up"?

From my Z30 via CB10
    i did, sorta,,, as have others in their own way,,, even Kevin kept it light in his post here,,, he even went back & edited one of his blog posts to throw in a "1st",,, so, he gets it, but wants to discourage the "plain" generic 1sters,,, be creative & it's all good is what i'm taking away from it...
    01-01-14 01:16 PM
    When, an hour ago, I read this mind-sickening thread with mine own eyes, I feared it would be my hard lot to speak up in favour of the suppressed; the upholders of value, honor and tradition. What I have read here are the hard and heavy tidings for which I call upon those, who struggled to define what the internet was and what it shall be. The whole root and the brain of those brave men and women, of which around the internet was to be built, and is to be build, seemed about to perish upon their own battle-grounds or is to be led into an ignominious denial of fist posts by ignorant, infamous know-it-alls and latecomers.
    I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Internet home, to ride out the storm of posts, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of the great Internet Government - every man of them. That is the will of its Parliament and its nation. The Blogg and the Tweet Republic, linked together in their cause and their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost strength. Even though large tracts of the forums and many old famous websites have fallen or may fall into the grip of the do-gooders and all the odious apparatus of Admin rule, we shall not be banned or kicked. We shall go on to the end, we shall #first on Crackberry.com, we shall #first on 4chan and 9gag, we shall #first with growing confidence on twitter and torrents, we shall defend our Internet, whatever the costs may be, we shall plaster the blogosphere and Mobile Nation with #firsts, we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, the Internet or a large part of it were subjugated and the #first only existed in our dreams, then our sons and daughters, armed and guided with our knowledge about the web and the value and honor of the magnific First-Post, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Web, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

-Winston Churchill #first
    Am I the first to say your sentences are too long? LoL j/k Good post.
    01-01-14 01:17 PM
    When, an hour ago, I read this mind-sickening thread with mine own eyes, I feared it would be my hard lot to speak up in favour of the suppressed; the upholders of value, honor and tradition. What I have read here are the hard and heavy tidings for which I call upon those, who struggled to define what the internet was and what it shall be. The whole root and the brain of those brave men and women, of which around the internet was to be built, and is to be build, seemed about to perish upon their own battle-grounds or is to be led into an ignominious denial of fist posts by ignorant, infamous know-it-alls and latecomers.
    I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Internet home, to ride out the storm of posts, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of the great Internet Government - every man of them. That is the will of its Parliament and its nation. The Blogg and the Tweet Republic, linked together in their cause and their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost strength. Even though large tracts of the forums and many old famous websites have fallen or may fall into the grip of the do-gooders and all the odious apparatus of Admin rule, we shall not be banned or kicked. We shall go on to the end, we shall #first on Crackberry.com, we shall #first on 4chan and 9gag, we shall #first with growing confidence on twitter and torrents, we shall defend our Internet, whatever the costs may be, we shall plaster the blogosphere and Mobile Nation with #firsts, we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, the Internet or a large part of it were subjugated and the #first only existed in our dreams, then our sons and daughters, armed and guided with our knowledge about the web and the value and honor of the magnific First-Post, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Web, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

#first to say, "classic"...
    01-01-14 01:20 PM

We shall not be silenced. #first.

I am utterly amazed that the bmoc took time to comment on this thread. I amazed and saddened that typing "first" is such a big dam deal and caused an uproar of sorts. And I'm amazed at this epic, classic post.

Shame on them.
    #firstersunite #lightenup #weshallovercome

Stop, drop, and roll.
    01-02-14 08:49 PM

FYI... we do have a "First" filter running on the CrackBerry blogs now. If you make a comment that contains the word "First!" and it's a super short comment, then it's prevented from being posted automatically.

That said, if you write a lot... like a couple paragraphs and you still do the "First" thing, you'll probably scrape through. We gotta draw a line somewhere on it.

Dislike

Stop, drop, and roll.
    Undbiter65 and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-02-14 08:50 PM
    i'm pretty sure quicky is the biggest troll we've ever seen. like the dark sith lord, weaving his evil web.
    raymond likes this.
    01-06-14 11:10 AM
    To first or not to first.

That is a question all men must ponder. *moment of silence*

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    raymond likes this.
    01-06-14 02:46 PM

I must say, CB is doing a decent job of eradicating the first posts. But as CB cracks down on these certain peoples, they try even harder to hide their "first" post.... Keep it up CB.
    01-08-14 07:17 AM
    some people just have to compensate for being second during their childhood, or job, or partner. they try to hold on to something; something that gives them meaning, or a reason for their existence, like the first post. don't be too hard on us, quicky - you are superior in every aspect. seeing us post "first" is surely triggering so much empathy in your heart that you cannot help it, but you have to bring our lives back on the right track. some people might think that you are even more pathetic. but not us! we realise how you feel with us and satisfy our urge to be noticed in that overwhelming vastness (and void) of the internet. you are our tom; and we are your jerries.

your sincerely
    calimero1987
    01-20-14 02:09 AM
    some people just have to compensate for being second during their childhood, or job, or partner. they try to hold on to something; something that gives them meaning, or a reason for their existence, like the first post. don't be too hard on us, quicky - you are superior in every aspect. seeing us post "first" is surely triggering so much empathy in your heart that you cannot help it, but you have to bring our lives back on the right track. some people might think that you are even more pathetic. but not us! we realise how you feel with us and satisfy our urge to be noticed in that overwhelming vastness (and void) of the internet. you are our tom; and we are your jerries.

your sincerely
    calimero1987
    Lol..
    Well done.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-20-14 05:24 AM
    The fact that people are still trying to "bear the system" with first posts is sad and pathetic to say the least.

It's annoying when you have to keep scrolling down an out every post thru the first posts and then other idiots congratulating them on being first and then people complaining about the first posts it's just plain sad.

The purpose of commenting is to comment and not sit on your phone hitting refresh to hope a new blog entry goes up and posting either first or one word responses.

Childish but we can't change the Internet. We can only try to make it better by one poster at a time.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:14 AM
    The fact that people are still trying to "bear the system" with first posts is sad and pathetic to say the least.

It's annoying when you have to keep scrolling down an out every post thru the first posts and then other idiots congratulating them on being first and then people complaining about the first posts it's just plain sad.

The purpose of commenting is to comment and not sit on your phone hitting refresh to hope a new blog entry goes up and posting either first or one word responses.

Childish but we can't change the Internet. We can only try to make it better by one poster at a time.

Posted via CB10
    Amen brother!! Welcome back and joining the fight to eradicate those that think they have to be annoying and post first. Too many childish people on the internet in general that think they gain respect of the community by posting first, and I couldn't care less what people think of me retorting back to them about the childish first post. I don't care if no one on the site likes me at all. I am #1 a blackberry enthusiast and #2 a poster that seeks out answers in the forums and helps when I can. So what if I go on a tirade about being first. I know where I stand on the internet. I don't need people to like me on the internet. I have real life friends and family and a fiancee that I interact with more and care what they think vs what people who i have never met online think.

Posting first is one of the most childish things to be "invented" on the internet.... I for one would love to see every single FIRST post banned.
    01-20-14 09:32 AM
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it.

Captain Ahab, Moby D1ck.

[edit] see what censorship does? can't even write moby **** without being unnecessarily restricted by a computer program.
    Shanerredflag and raymond like this.
    01-20-14 09:41 AM
    It has nothing to do with censorship. Really? That's what you think when the owners of this private website try to eliminate an annoying factor in their forums?

Over the course of the many many posts there have been a lot of people who asked nicely not to post first because it's not funny anymore. Really hadn't been funny at all but still...

Then it escalated to people chastising those who did post first and it further escalates and now it causes much desired comments on blog posts to be distracted from the story.

It's not funny...never has been and please stop. Use this thread to first yourself to death if you like. Leave the blogs alone.

Censorship? That's rich.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 11:31 AM
    oh you are so cute when you're angry :-*
    01-20-14 11:33 AM
    Not angry at all dood....just annoyed at infantile behaviour. go back to your silly internet games Rudolf.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 11:34 AM
    of course, you are not angry good for you
    01-20-14 11:35 AM
    1ster envy= we can only hope for a cure...
    01-20-14 12:34 PM
    No envy here, when I post up the first comment of the article, I don't look like a moron doing so and posting something stupid like first or murst or thirst or whatever stupid internet thing guys come up with to be known as the first poster. I post up relevant things when I get the first post.
    01-20-14 12:42 PM
    Web forum bully = We can only hope for a cure... (ya talking to you Seawarrior)
    01-20-14 12:44 PM
    . Too many childish people on the internet in general that think they gain respect of the community by posting first, and I couldn't care less what people think of me retorting back to them about the childish first post. I don't care if no one on the site likes me at all.
    that sounds pretty childish...

I am #2 a poster that seeks out answers in the forums and helps when I can.
    i have yet to see you help anywhere,,, & you're nowhere on the top poster list...

So what if I go on a tirade about being first. I know where I stand on the internet. I don't need people to like me on the internet.
    admitting you have a problem is the *1st* step,,, & the irony that you camp out here just waiting to get *your* 1st post is just so, ummm, well, ironic...
    01-20-14 12:46 PM
    No envy here, when I post up the first comment of the article, I don't look like a moron doing so and posting something stupid like first or murst or thirst or whatever stupid internet thing guys come up with to be known as the first poster. I post up relevant things when I get the first post.
    no, you don't...
    01-20-14 12:47 PM
    Web forum bully = We can only hope for a cure... (ya talking to you Seawarrior)
    ha!!! that's quite a stretch,,, resorting to name calling is pretty childish...
    Uzi likes this.
    01-20-14 12:49 PM
322 ... 10111213