FIRST to say...have a great weekend all...so there.

Posted via CB10
    First to say thank you and likewise Shane! Jerks the rest of them! :P

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-16-13 10:12 AM
    First to say thank you and likewise Shane! Jerks the rest of them! :P

12-16-13 06:35 PM
    Whaa?

Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 07:23 PM
    First to the dinner table!
    12-16-13 08:49 PM
    First to the dinner table!
    First to the ice cream!
    12-16-13 09:02 PM
    For all those people who post "First"-img_00000200.png

My first First!! Cherry popped! On lastest leak post from blaze.

Stop, drop, and roll.
    12-20-13 01:42 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000200.png 
Views:	417 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	231748

My first First!! Cherry popped! On lastest leak post from blaze.

Stop, drop, and roll.
    Awesome man! You're officially awesome enough to hang out with us firsters!!!!! :P lol.

raymond and bungaboy like this.
    12-23-13 06:00 PM
    First back in this thread since Christmas! Woo hoo!

Posted via CB10
    raymond and bungaboy like this.
    12-27-13 06:48 PM
    I just wanna know if I've been put on loser list for posting FIRST but was to lazy to read through the whole post,and I'm sure someone will rant about that lol

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:43 AM
    First, for this hour.
    12-28-13 09:02 AM
    I just wanna know if I've been put on loser list for posting FIRST but was to lazy to read through the whole post,and I'm sure someone will rant about that lol

Posted via CB10
    actually, no,,, we hijacked this thread, & it has "frankensteined" into a completely different monster,,, the losers are the ones so obsessed w/ the great clan of 1sters, that they're on the verge of a complete online breakdown...
    Shanerredflag and Undbiter65 like this.
    12-28-13 09:15 AM
    actually, no,,, we hijacked this thread, & it has "frankensteined" into a completely different monster,,, the losers are the ones so obsessed w/ the great clan of 1sters, that they're on the verge of a complete online breakdown...
    Yes. Such a beautiful highjack we pulled off. *sniff* *sniff* brings tears to my eyes!

(btw first to say this thread made me cry! )

12-28-13 03:08 PM
    Yes. Such a beautiful highjack we pulled off. *sniff* *sniff* brings tears to my eyes!

(btw first to say this thread made me cry! )

1st to hand you a tissue...
    12-28-13 03:28 PM
    Nah....youre all still losers.

Merry Christmas

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 05:05 PM

Merry Christmas

Posted via CB10
    Won't be the first time you said that. Still doesn't make it right. Let me be the first from this thread to wish you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Who knew your allergic to first bring so much joy to other members.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-28-13 05:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    And you are the FIRST to say that! Let me be the first to say Congrats!
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-28-13 06:21 PM

Merry Christmas

Posted via CB10
    Drmike, I hope bad things happen to you for the next decade.
    And, shove your Christmas. I'm a new.

Stop, drop, and roll.
    12-28-13 07:21 PM
    The first cut is the deepest.
    raymond likes this.
    12-30-13 02:51 PM
    First things first...all the best to each and every one of you in the new year...there, FIRST to say it.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and raymond like this.
    12-30-13 09:53 PM
    I think most are aware of it now... but if not...

FYI... we do have a "First" filter running on the CrackBerry blogs now. If you make a comment that contains the word "First!" and it's a super short comment, then it's prevented from being posted automatically.

That said, if you write a lot... like a couple paragraphs and you still do the "First" thing, you'll probably scrape through. We gotta draw a line somewhere on it.

But at least we sorta licked it a bit.
    12-30-13 09:56 PM
    I think most are aware of it now... but if not...

FYI... we do have a "First" filter running on the CrackBerry blogs now. If you make a comment that contains the word "First!" and it's a super short comment, then it's prevented from being posted automatically.

That said, if you write a lot... like a couple paragraphs and you still do the "First" thing, you'll probably scrape through. We gotta draw a line somewhere on it.

But at least we sorta licked it a bit.
    first to say that's silly,,, just have fun w/ it...
    nappp likes this.
    12-30-13 10:54 PM
    Thank you Kevin & CB editors. There's being funny and there's being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

Odd times doesn't make a difference. But when it's just FIRST and an LOL its beyond childish.

Thanks for making these changes. If our firsters need a venue, theyre using this thread so first away kids. Leave the blogs alone.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky likes this.
    12-31-13 01:02 PM
    So who is gonna be first to say " lighten up"?

From my Z30 via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR, middbrew and raymond like this.
    12-31-13 09:46 PM
    First to say Happy New Year in the first thread!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and nappp like this.
    01-01-14 03:58 AM
    When, an hour ago, I read this mind-sickening thread with mine own eyes, I feared it would be my hard lot to speak up in favour of the suppressed; the upholders of value, honor and tradition. What I have read here are the hard and heavy tidings for which I call upon those, who struggled to define what the internet was and what it shall be. The whole root and the brain of those brave men and women, of which around the internet was to be built, and is to be build, seemed about to perish upon their own battle-grounds or is to be led into an ignominious denial of fist posts by ignorant, infamous know-it-alls and latecomers.
    I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Internet home, to ride out the storm of posts, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of the great Internet Government - every man of them. That is the will of its Parliament and its nation. The Blogg and the Tweet Republic, linked together in their cause and their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost strength. Even though large tracts of the forums and many old famous websites have fallen or may fall into the grip of the do-gooders and all the odious apparatus of Admin rule, we shall not be banned or kicked. We shall go on to the end, we shall #first on Crackberry.com, we shall #first on 4chan and 9gag, we shall #first with growing confidence on twitter and torrents, we shall defend our Internet, whatever the costs may be, we shall plaster the blogosphere and Mobile Nation with #firsts, we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, the Internet or a large part of it were subjugated and the #first only existed in our dreams, then our sons and daughters, armed and guided with our knowledge about the web and the value and honor of the magnific First-Post, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Web, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

-Winston Churchill #first
    Last edited by Calimero1987; 01-01-14 at 08:41 AM.
    SEAWARRIOR, Undbiter65 and raymond like this.
    01-01-14 05:59 AM
322 ... 910111213