hahaha awesome! Being CB's resident "First:" hater, I welcome this thread. I doubt the first obnoxious posters will actually see this, but this is a great start to show how "cool" they are
    Lmao! I remember you! You were the first user I remembered by name upon joining. After a "first" comment I remember everyone would post "just wait until Quicksilver gets here!" lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-14-13 01:28 PM
    Two more names to add to the first poster list...

Calimero1987

TheBlkGuyFrmWrk

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 03:19 PM
    Two more names to add to the first poster list...

Calimero1987

TheBlkGuyFrmWrk

Posted via CB10
    Will they be getting prizes?

Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    11-14-13 03:20 PM
    Will they be getting prizes?

Because I don't know if I mentioned this before, I've been first before. And in case you're wondering, it IS as epic as it seems! :P

bungaboy likes this.
    11-14-13 03:21 PM
    I've been first. It's as epic as it sounds!

Speaking of epic, whatever happened to that thread?
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-14-13 04:07 PM
    Oh, middle of page 3!
    11-14-13 04:10 PM
    add newbaskerville to this awesome list of losers
    11-15-13 09:22 AM
    I'm first guys! First first first first!! Ahhhh I'm first!

Posted via CB10
    raymond likes this.
    11-15-13 09:26 AM
    So someone tell me this. What's sadder? Someone who posts a five letter word as a little Internet game between people or the person who attacks them with full on forum posts and calls them negative names when it would be easier to just move on?

Let's stop being so immature. If you think it's immature to do the first post then don't stoop to a level lower than what you think they are. In reality you are commenting and wasting more posts rather than talk about the post. You will never stop people from posting first so why bother try?

I know you first haters will probably just ignore this but please try and let it go.

Posted via CB10
    H_O_Boomaye and RJ_Motivation like this.
    11-15-13 10:08 AM
    FIrstly, I hate that all the first haters hate that firsters who post first just for the sake of being first and not to hate.
    11-15-13 10:28 AM
    FIrstly, I hate that all the first haters hate that firsters who post first just for the sake of being first and not to hate.
    I hate your post right now!

Posted via CB10
    sam81 and bungaboy like this.
    11-15-13 10:52 AM
    first I win!!
    oops wrong thread..
    did I? Lol

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-15-13 10:56 AM
    you people hung up on firsters really need to loosen up,,, you are some uptight individuals...
    11-15-13 11:06 AM
    People strive all their lives to become first stop stealing their sunshine.

Posted via CB10
    If people are striving for something that is not funny nor amusing, then that explains this exponentially growing amount of stupid this world is witnessing.

I blame the internet for these people's lack of lives.
    11-15-13 02:23 PM
    It's been said ignore it and it will go away. Its not. Now it's time to shame the losers who do.

And those who condone it like you.

So someone tell me this. What's sadder? Someone who posts a five letter word as a little Internet game between people or the person who attacks them with full on forum posts and calls them negative names when it would be easier to just move on?

Let's stop being so immature. If you think it's immature to do the first post then don't stoop to a level lower than what you think they are. In reality you are commenting and wasting more posts rather than talk about the post. You will never stop people from posting first so why bother try?

I know you first haters will probably just ignore this but please try and let it go.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 03:33 PM
    If people are striving for something that is not funny nor amusing, then that explains this exponentially growing amount of stupid this world is witnessing.

I blame the internet for these people's lack of lives.
    Not amusing? By whose standards. I'm sure some people do think it is. Just because you don't find it funny, doesn't mean it's so for everybody else.

In fact, what I find amusing is how you people react. I'm sure other people do too. If you can't handle something as simple as someone posting "first" then the Internet isn't for you buddy

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 03:42 PM
    It's been said ignore it and it will go away. Its not. Now it's time to shame the losers who do.

And those who condone it like you.

Posted via CB10
    Lol you make it sound like I condone murder. You guys make. A big deal out of nothing. You guys aren't even shaming them more yourselves.

Anyways not gonna waste anymore time on the immature.

Peace

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 04:19 PM
    My name is Shane and I'm a firster....lol

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lmao!

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-15-13 08:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey you used firster! That's my word! Please give me a shout out at least hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    11-15-13 09:26 PM
    Lol you make it sound like I condone murder. You guys make. A big deal out of nothing. You guys aren't even shaming them more yourselves.

Anyways not gonna waste anymore time on the immature.

Peace

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't "gonna" ask you to do anything. But I'd you can't see the real immaturity being in those who do what they can to post nothing of value but first in posts....then you need to see where the real immaturity lies.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 09:35 PM
    I must give a sincere thanks to "the _igg"... being the FIRST to use the term "FIRSTER"... was a stroke if genius, destined to become epic awesomeness in the CB forum vernacular.

FIRSTERS UNITE. Lol

Posted via CB10
    the_igg, bungaboy and raymond like this.
    11-16-13 05:15 AM
    I must give a sincere thanks to "the _igg"... being the FIRST to use the term "FIRSTER"... was a stroke if genius, destined to become epic awesomeness in the CB forum vernacular.

FIRSTERS UNITE. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Agreed shane FIRSTER united Lol

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    11-16-13 05:31 AM
    You must be silliest in your class.

Posted via CB10
    Come on man!! She was joking!

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 using CB10 App
    11-16-13 07:01 AM
    I wasn't "gonna" ask you to do anything. But I'd you can't see the real immaturity being in those who do what they can to post nothing of value but first in posts....then you need to see where the real immaturity lies.

Posted via CB10
    so you're defifinition of mature, or immature, is the one everyone else is supposed to subscribe to???
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    11-16-13 08:46 PM
322 12345 ...