dont worry bud. there are plenty of adult night schools where you can go back and finish your edumuhkayshun. there's still hope. but thank you for the insight.
    Bro I was a straight a student and before my crash i was Assistant District Manager of a corporation I got more education in my pinky than you will ever have I just choose to type this way
    11-10-08 07:48 AM
    It's like this... I'll assume you are trying to have an intelligent conversation with people. Intelligent people use punctuation and correct grammar. If you don't care to do so, why should we care to read your posts?

You choose not to use punctuation or grammar or a spell check, and we are the ones who are "ignant"?

Making a spelling error here and there is acceptable. Completely ignoring spelling and grammar rules because it's not high school is unacceptable. How's this for being a good parent? Set a good example. Show your kids that good spelling and grammar is ALWAYS a good choice and tell them there's a reason they are learning it in school. Are you going to let your kid(s) turn in papers that look like what you wrote? There's obviously no reason for them to do it properly, as they can see there's no need for good spelling and grammar after school.
    My son is four and i have already taught him to use proper grammer and when he gets old enough I'll use punctuation too, as for spelling I never was good at that. my teachers overlooked spelling errors because my grammer, puntuation, and as they say use of language to capture my idea was astounding. I won several poetry contests in high school, the teachers helped with my spelling for what they wanted entered. if you don't want to read my post your one out of what a million on this site. this is OFF TOPIC if I have a serious matter come up I'll puntuate for ya in the main stream forums okay
    11-10-08 07:55 AM
    Haha I stopped reading at the top of this forum, but it sucks that pretty much any ***** can have a kid.

Can we boycott that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 08:03 AM
    this is OFF TOPIC if I have a serious matter come up I'll puntuate for ya in the main stream forums okay
    So banning WoW mobile wasn't a serious matter? You don't care that your brother threw his life away?

Whatever. Good luck with your life there.
    11-10-08 08:32 AM
    Can I have 2 minutes of my life back? In all seriousness who the **** gets addicted to a computer game? I find that pathetic as ****. Does he collect unemployment also?
    11-10-08 09:41 AM
    This thread is full of win.

Infant baby Jesus approves.
    11-10-08 09:47 AM
    Can I have 2 minutes of my life back? In all seriousness who the **** gets addicted to a computer game? I find that pathetic as ****. Does he collect unemployment also?
    No he was just unemployed until my dad gave him a job. my dad got mad about paying his kids bills so he hired him and now complains because my brother takes PSP and Nintendo DS to work and tells my dad "if you don't like it fire me and pay my bills again"
    11-10-08 02:43 PM
    lol! spoiled brat.. I'd drive him to Nebraska and drop him off.. better do it quick before the state's council amends the law allowing parents to drop their "child" off.

That or send his *** to boot camp.
    11-10-08 03:27 PM
    No he was just unemployed until my dad gave him a job. my dad got mad about paying his kids bills so he hired him and now complains because my brother takes PSP and Nintendo DS to work and tells my dad "if you don't like it fire me and pay my bills again"
    Sounds Like WoW isn't his problem.

Your Brother definitely has an addiction to video games in their entirety.

NOT to WoW Specifically.

How old is he?

Why is he given access to these Gaming Systems?

Take them away ASAP-

Burn Them- Then Sprinkle the Ashes in his water.

Let Him Drink Them.

He'll feel better, Trust Me.

It Sounds Like He's Just a Spoiled Brat.

"Fire me and pay my bills, or Let me play on the Job and Pay my Bills Anyway."

Heaven Help me If I pulled A Move Like That With My Parents.

My Mom would break out a Wooden Spoon So Quick I Wouldn't Know What To Do With Myself.

Anyway, Sorry Bud-

WoW isn't your Brothers Problem.

His Lack of Discipline is his Problem.

Sounds to me that he is a ROYAL Brat- and from the Looks of your Attitude He NOR You are Deserving of any more attention.

Because that's all that your out for it seems.

Trolling, And Attention.

Now Please-

Don't Come Back and Post Here Until You OR Your Brother Get a Normal Addiction.

Like Crack.

Until then, Have a Nice Day!

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 11-10-08 at 03:37 PM.
    11-10-08 03:30 PM

NOT to WoW Specifically.

How old is he?

Take them away ASAP-

Let Him Drink Them.

My Mom would break out a Wooden Spoon So Quick I Wouldn't Know What To Do With Myself.

Anyway, Sorry Bud-

Sounds to me that he is a ROYAL Brat- and from the Looks of your Attitude He NOR You are Deserving of any more attention.

Trolling, And Attention.

Now Please-

Like Crack.

i <3 you prada
    11-10-08 07:08 PM

NOT to WoW Specifically.

How old is he?

Take them away ASAP-

Let Him Drink Them.

Anyway, Sorry Bud-

Trolling, And Attention.

Now Please-

Like Crack.

he was spoiled and they could take his gaming systems away but since he is 20 and all he would just sue and a judge would have them returned it is too late for my brother my parents babied him and I was workin at the age of 13 and paid my own schoolin so i could attend private school for the last 4 years of high school but I just want to warn people of the addictive nature of WoW you know not all parents monitor their kids gaming because to them a game is just a game but WoW has sparked a sub occult nature with certain players I know there were other games that did the same like D&D but people got control over the addicts and you don't about D&D much anymore I'd like WoW to join D&D as a game of the past with very few followers lol but It also fun to be able to vent the anger I have toward my brother ruining his life and maybe save some poor kid who just starting and his parents don't think nothing of him or her playin WoW all night. the main problem with WoW is it never ends you can't beat it entirly that holds the addiction.
    11-10-08 08:26 PM
    I still see no periods..

11-10-08 08:29 PM
    Jenay, I love ur posts

11-10-08 08:36 PM
    Jenay, I love ur posts

Lol. Thanks mor.

11-10-08 09:00 PM
    Hummm... and here I thought the point of ONLINE Community/World GAMES, was that there wasn't an end to them. There is always suppose to be the next big bad boss to kill. That and interacting with other player characters. Hack and slash, and chit chat, what more can you ask for in a game? Me I like guns and things that explode more but I suck at most of those games and don't have much fun respawning 30 times in 10 mins. LOL Now give me Command and Conquer or StarCraft to play online and I can kick some tail feathers!!

Oh and WOW is basically D&D without the dice and the graph paper. Now you just get to play with friends after you all have to go in because it's dark. There have always been games like D&D and WoW, just now instead of using sticks for swords and only seeing the dragons and orcs in your head, you get to see them in color and you get to watch as you hack down their hit points. Hey and it's cool to see your magic spells actually turn things into a pile of ash with a burst of white light coming out of your staff!

Blkbear stares glassy eyed at the dead goons around him, the smoke rising from their crisp hides smells like dinner to me!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 11-11-08 at 03:26 AM.
    11-11-08 03:17 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD