I just posted this in the off topic discussion forum
    WoW mobile must not happen please read if your child plays World of Warcraft or is so into video games that they may later.
    I kinda deals with BB since it will be played on BB's and other smart phones.
    11-06-08 11:23 PM
    this post makes my head hurt. please stop using the internets.
    11-07-08 05:36 PM
    11-07-08 05:37 PM
    I just posted this in the off topic discussion forum
    WoW mobile must not happen please read if your child plays World of Warcraft or is so into video games that they may later.
    I kinda deals with BB since it will be played on BB's and other smart phones.
    Wouldn't a better solution be to just use good parenting?
    11-07-08 05:46 PM
    I hope your children have better grammar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 05:48 PM
    Why did you make ANOTHER thread on the topic. Honestly. Any good parent would not let their kid take a phone with WoW on it to school or other places. It is a game to be played under their supervision.

11-07-08 05:51 PM
    WoW is pay to play.. end his means of acquiring the ability, either you paying with your CC or giving him money to buy the pre-paid cards.

That or wipe your PC.. Get that game off your PC or your kid is going to become a hermit. Kids need to go out and play, ride bikes, shoot G.I. Joes with rubber bands, play sports..get scraped up and hurt.. they shouldn't be huddled inside playing WoW..that's horrible.
    11-07-08 05:55 PM
    What she said.
    11-07-08 06:41 PM
    Since Posts aren't Counted in the Off Topic Section I see no harm in reiterating my previous post.

Hey! You opened an identical Thread- I'll post and Identical Response!

'Tis Only Fair Mr Luvitlo.

"The world is full of Virtues, AND Vices.

It's your choice to filter them out.

Mcdonalds makes you Fat.

It Brainwashes children to crave it.

Should we ban it?

No.

You should have the Moral, and Intellectual Fortitude to decide, and eat it with moderation.

Just because there's a dollar menu, and you have a 20 dollar bill, doesn't mean you need 20 cheeseburgers.

The same applies to WoW.

Can't keep track of time while at the Computer?

Invest in a Five Dollar Timer.

It's people like you that force feed us all these stupid regulations and take away the few legal pleasures out there just because you can't practice self control.

Sorry to hear about your brother- But I won't sacrifice my pleasures because someone can't practice self control.

Maybe I'm being harsh, but this is getting to be Trivial."
    11-07-08 07:08 PM
    Since Posts aren't Counted in the Off Topic Section I see no harm in reiterating my previous post.

Hey! You opened an identical Thread- I'll post and Identical Response!

'Tis Only Fair Mr Luvitlo.

"The world is full of Virtues, AND Vices.

It's your choice to filter them out.

Mcdonalds makes you Fat.

It Brainwashes children to crave it.

Should we ban it?

No.

You should have the Moral, and Intellectual Fortitude to decide, and eat it with moderation.

Just because there's a dollar menu, and you have a 20 dollar bill, doesn't mean you need 20 cheeseburgers.

The same applies to WoW.

Can't keep track of time while at the Computer?

Invest in a Five Dollar Timer.

It's people like you that force feed us all these stupid regulations and take away the few legal pleasures out there just because you can't practice self control.

Sorry to hear about your brother- But I won't sacrifice my pleasures because someone can't practice self control.

Maybe I'm being harsh, but this is getting to be Trivial."
    What She Said!^^^
    11-07-08 09:24 PM
    Couldn't agree more with Ian.

11-07-08 09:49 PM
    uh...

what?
    11-07-08 11:47 PM
    Prada is right, as usual....

And really. You had to post two different threads on this? How pointless. Go post in a WoW forum.

11-08-08 12:12 AM
    I think if you are a parent, you can actually set the amount of time allowed to play. Plus i don't think any phones can actually run WoW.
    11-08-08 07:05 AM
    I think if you are a parent, you can actually set the amount of time allowed to play. Plus i don't think any phones can actually run WoW.
    WoW is working on a mobile version to draw in more players and more cash thats what I have a problem with kids sneak phones to school everyday
    11-08-08 11:08 AM
    WoW is working on a mobile version to draw in more players and more cash thats what I have a problem with kids sneak phones to school everyday
    So let me get this straight.... a profitable business is making an obviously wise financial business decision in order to increase those profits and expand their business... and you are using it as an excuse for a lack of quality parenting? I think prada's post was 100% true and to the point. just because it's available doesn't excuse your moral responsibility to teach your children the difference between right and wrong.

WoW is a business. and they aren't going to just pass up a possible extreme rise in profits just because you think it's their responsibility to teach your kids and not yours.

with your logic, that's saying that all mobile game developers should be shut down because "kids will just play them and ignore all responsibilities". so have you uninstalled brickbreaker from your blackberry yet to practice what you preach?
    11-08-08 11:53 AM
    So let me get this straight.... a profitable business is making an obviously wise financial business decision in order to increase those profits and expand their business... and you are using it as an excuse for a lack of quality parenting? I think prada's post was 100% true and to the point. just because it's available doesn't excuse your moral responsibility to teach your children the difference between right and wrong.

WoW is a business. and they aren't going to just pass up a possible extreme rise in profits just because you think it's their responsibility to teach your kids and not yours.

with your logic, that's saying that all mobile game developers should be shut down because "kids will just play them and ignore all responsibilities". so have you uninstalled brickbreaker from your blackberry yet to practice what you preach?
    I guess your one of those parents who got mad when they passed the law that if you whip your kids in public you go to jail. The government is making it to where we can't disiplin our kids spank them it's abuse scold them and lock them in their room to punish them for a day and it is mental so the only other alternative is to boycott all the stuff we know in advance that hurts the children it ain't nothin for your kid to get your credit card out of your wifes purse when she not lookin and with all those charges you make every month on it you will never notice that little 15 a month Blizzard is hittin yo9u for. so do you want ot retract your statement BRO
    11-09-08 04:25 PM
    I guess your one of those parents
    your entire post lost all of it's meaning and credibility before i started reading it. i'm not a parent.
    so do you want ot retract your statement BRO
    nope. definitely have no desire to retract any of my statements. especially since the parts that i removed from this post's quote (AKA all the content) is a bunch of garbage and makes no sense. you are still avoiding the initial point that you are trying to blame the creators of WoW for your children's bad behavior instead of your own quite possible lack of good parenting. is it the developers fault if your kid steals your wife's credit card, sets up an account with it, and you and your wife fail to properly examine your credit card bill before paying it? oh thats right, of course it is. it's all WoW's fault...

EDIT: and for the record, I have never once in my life played WoW so I am not some fanboy trying to defend it. I guess I just have a thing called common sense.
    Last edited by obstacles can kill; 11-09-08 at 04:41 PM.
    11-09-08 04:37 PM
    your entire post lost all of it's meaning and credibility before i started reading it. i'm not a parent.

nope. definitely have no desire to retract any of my statements. especially since the parts that i removed from this post's quote (AKA all the content) is a bunch of garbage and makes no sense. you are still avoiding the initial point that you are trying to blame the creators of WoW for your children's bad behavior instead of your own quite possible lack of good parenting. is it the developers fault if your kid steals your wife's credit card, sets up an account with it, and you and your wife fail to properly examine your credit card bill before paying it? oh thats right, of course it is. it's all WoW's fault...

EDIT: and for the record, I have never once in my life played WoW so I am not some fanboy trying to defend it. I guess I just have a thing called common sense.
    ok since you so ignant you don't know hypothetical for your info my brother is the addict and my son only watches him play my son thinks it a movie but since you don't even play WoW why do you care my brother and some other WoW players are even boycotting WoW mobile cause it will reak havok on their favorite game and let us know if your credit card comes up missing LOL
    11-09-08 06:33 PM
    ok since you so ignant you don't know hypothetical for your info my brother is the addict and my son only watches him play my son thinks it a movie but since you don't even play WoW why do you care my brother and some other WoW players are even boycotting WoW mobile cause it will reak havok on their favorite game and let us know if your credit card comes up missing LOL
    huh? i mean that seriously? what did you just say? was that even english? is that a run on sentence or is your period key broken? i'm so confused...

and in regards to the points you were trying to make in your nonsense post above, you still have yet to make any sense. and don't worry, my credit card won't go missing at any point since i have this thing called a sense of responsibility. i take care of my possessions (including my future kids) and if something were to go wrong, i would take responsibility for it and correct it instead of trying to pass the blame.
    11-09-08 06:56 PM
    FUTURE kids so you not even a parent then why did you even post here it said PARENTS read this when you finally have one you will see it ain't all cream and sugar unless you send them to some military school where disipline is the main objective then they gonna hide your stuff get your carkeys and flush them in the toilet had that happen twice kids are like the navy seals on sugar high man they get into and around things we never think about you'll see when that future kid arrives and the only disipline you are allowed is "Now Little Jonny Don't do that or you'll make me mad" as for the run-on sentences I didn't know we was in high school and gettin grades if you can't read words and get a meaning just because the periods are missin then maybe you should go back to school too!!
    11-09-08 09:50 PM
    God. Use. A. Period. Please.

11-09-08 09:56 PM
    FUTURE kids so you not even a parent then why did you even post here it said PARENTS read this when you finally have one you will see it ain't all cream and sugar unless you send them to some military school where disipline is the main objective then they gonna hide your stuff get your carkeys and flush them in the toilet had that happen twice kids are like the navy seals on sugar high man they get into and around things we never think about you'll see when that future kid arrives and the only disipline you are allowed is "Now Little Jonny Don't do that or you'll make me mad" as for the run-on sentences I didn't know we was in high school and gettin grades if you can't read words and get a meaning just because the periods are missin then maybe you should go back to school too!!
    dont worry bud. there are plenty of adult night schools where you can go back and finish your edumuhkayshun. there's still hope. but thank you for the insight.
    11-09-08 10:08 PM
    God. Use. A. Period. Please.

And then start using your spell check.

11-09-08 10:19 PM
    OK since you are so ignorant you don't know hypothetical situations. For your info, my brother is the addict, and my son only watches him play. My son thinks it a movie, but since you don't even play WoW, why do you care? My brother and some other WoW players are even boycotting WoW mobile because it will wreak havoc on their favorite game. Let us know if your credit card comes up missing. LOL
    I didn't know we was in high school and gettin grades if you can't read words and get a meaning just because the periods are missin then maybe you should go back to school too!!
    It's like this... I'll assume you are trying to have an intelligent conversation with people. Intelligent people use punctuation and correct grammar. If you don't care to do so, why should we care to read your posts?

You choose not to use punctuation or grammar or a spell check, and we are the ones who are "ignant"?

Making a spelling error here and there is acceptable. Completely ignoring spelling and grammar rules because it's not high school is unacceptable. How's this for being a good parent? Set a good example. Show your kids that good spelling and grammar is ALWAYS a good choice and tell them there's a reason they are learning it in school. Are you going to let your kid(s) turn in papers that look like what you wrote? There's obviously no reason for them to do it properly, as they can see there's no need for good spelling and grammar after school.
    11-10-08 04:34 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD