What is your normal EDC? I forgot how to post pics in the forum so ill just type it out.

Mine:

-Springfield XD40 subcompact
    -Crossbreed supertuck
    -Kershaw Skyline

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 07:16 AM
    What is your normal EDC? I forgot how to post pics in the forum so ill just type it out.

Mine:

-Springfield XD40 subcompact
    -Crossbreed supertuck
    -Kershaw Skyline

I also forgot to add my 9700 in an otterbox won from crackberry!!!!!!

03-31-11 07:20 AM
    Glock 23 with a lasermax, just put a 3.5# trigger connector on there.
    Gonna get a kholster here in a couple days, wanted a Supertuck but I can't drop that much on a holster.
    03-31-11 09:02 PM
    Preferred:

Glock 27 in a Monica Kuehn CSO OWB holster.

Alternate:

S&W MP360 scandium .357mag revolver in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

I also carry a Fenix TK11 LED flashlight.
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 03-31-11 at 10:36 PM.
    03-31-11 10:31 PM
    Glock 23 with a lasermax, just put a 3.5# trigger connector on there.
    Gonna get a kholster here in a couple days, wanted a Supertuck but I can't drop that much on a holster.
    Check them out on saturday. I got an email saying they are selling the kholsters for like $39 on april 2nd. I bought one last year for my Ruger SR9. It worked and was a lot cheaper. Buit after my crossbreed arrived (finally after 6 weeks) ill never go back. One thing I did end up doing on the kholster was a combat cut. It helped out a lot.

04-01-11 04:10 AM
    Check them out on saturday. I got an email saying they are selling the kholsters for like $39 on april 2nd. I bought one last year for my Ruger SR9. It worked and was a lot cheaper. Buit after my crossbreed arrived (finally after 6 weeks) ill never go back. One thing I did end up doing on the kholster was a combat cut. It helped out a lot.

Oh I know about the saturday sale - I'll be on that like whie on rice
    Lol yeah I'd rather have a supertuck, but that's a purchase for a few years from now

04-01-11 09:17 AM
    My rigid leather Brighton purse? Just kidding... or am I?
    04-01-11 09:22 AM
    Very sad how few people out there seem to actually step up and take responsibility for ourselves and the safety of our families.

Was hoping to see more activity here.
    04-01-11 10:24 AM
    @scrid - Enjoy the kholster...but keep dreaming of the crossbreed. Definitely get one in the future.

@pixelberry - a woman with a purse can be more effective sometimes LOL

@the-sandman - I know what you mean. I was hoping for this thread to take off. We still have all weekend. There is still hope.

04-01-11 01:13 PM
    Safety of our families and ourselves is very important. I carry concealed (and sometimes open) where ever I go. I pray to never have to use it, but I am prepared if need be to protect myself and family.

04-01-11 01:17 PM
    Glock 36 with Lasermax
    Glock Sport/Combat for OWB
    SmartCarry for not

04-01-11 01:25 PM
    Glock 36 with Lasermax
    Glock Sport/Combat for OWB
    SmartCarry for not

Nice. I need post a pic on here of my stuff. Just have been to lazy to find out how to do it over the phone lol.

04-01-11 02:26 PM
    Nevermind I got it and I hope the pic shows up.
    Again from the first post I carry:

-Springfield XD40 Subcompact
    -Crossbreed Supertuck Holster
    -Kershaw Skyline

04-01-11 02:48 PM
    Taurus PT111 Pro SS. Fired over a thousand round through it and not one hiccup

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    04-01-11 04:58 PM
    I have several that I carry, depends on what I am wearing.
    This is a Colt .45 Double Eagle. The pictures you see here is how I received the pistol when I purchased from one of my customers. He bought it new and put 60 rounds through it in 1991 and put it in the book where it has been until a month ago. The double eagle is a double action/single action pistol.

This is a stock photo of another one I carry. Taurus PT1911 AR

I also carry an ATI GSG 1911 22LR which is a .22 cal built on the 1911 platform. It's a .45 on a budget...

I will put up a few more pictures when I have a chance to pull them out of the safe.
    04-01-11 07:51 PM
    I need to get my ccw permit. I've talked to a few others who live in my area and were in a may issue state. So its not that easy for me to get one but one day... currently, I have a bersa thunder 380 and walther p22. Next up would be the ruger sr9.

04-01-11 08:07 PM
    I need to get my ccw permit. I've talked to a few others who live in my area and were in a may issue state. So its not that easy for me to get one but one day... currently, I have a bersa thunder 380 and walther p22. Next up would be the ruger sr9.

Lol, yeah if you'e in Cali you're royally f'd, you're not getting a cpl
    You can open carry, just make sure the magazine isn't in the gun and BOTH (the gun AND the magazine) are clearly visible. And you might wanna carry around a copy of the applicable laws to show cops who don't know them.
    04-01-11 11:35 PM
    Make sure your mag and pistol are separate? I'm sorry that sucks and make no sense. Here in Alabama we can open carry without a permit but its frowned on. The ccw permit takes about a week to be approved for and cost 7.50. I carry the best way. Mag full, in the gun, and one in the chamber.

Anyone go to the range this weekend? My wife and I did. Both put 200 rounds through our springfield's.

04-03-11 06:35 PM
    Lol, yeah if you'e in Cali you're royally f'd, you're not getting a cpl
    You can open carry, just make sure the magazine isn't in the gun and BOTH (the gun AND the magazine) are clearly visible. And you might wanna carry around a copy of the applicable laws to show cops who don't know them.
    Haha. Yeah, it doesn't look too good for us out here. I've never open carry before and I don't think I would.

04-03-11 06:38 PM
    I do open carry...but only if I'm going straight to the range or at work. Every other time (shopping, dinner, church, bowling, etc) I carry concealed. Carrying open you give up the surprise element. That and if a criminal comes in they will probably go for the one showing a gun first.

04-03-11 07:17 PM
    @scrid - Enjoy the kholster...but keep dreaming of the crossbreed. Definitely get one in the future.

@pixelberry - a woman with a purse can be more effective sometimes LOL

@the-sandman - I know what you mean. I was hoping for this thread to take off. We still have all weekend. There is still hope.

I meant I use the purse to carry, but I can't give any details, sorry. I live in the south, everyone and their dog has a permit here
    04-03-11 07:44 PM

I dunno why that picture is so grainy...
    I don't like to open carry either, for the same reason.
    I only put 12 in the clip, I've heard filling it entirely can wear the spring out - might not be entirely true, but 12 shots should be plenty.
    04-03-11 07:46 PM
    Most thugs are really cowards at heart and prey on the weak. If they see someone or multiple persons around who are capable of fighting back, chances are they'll go in search of easier pickings rather than risk a gunfight.

I like open carry in that regard. I don't like it because my favorite holster is not a retention type holster and some dang fool could easily grab my piece.
    04-03-11 08:04 PM
    @pixelberry - I figured that's what u meant LOL. That's how my wife carry's hers.

@SCrid2000 - nice shot. I have heard some people say that about the spring but majority of things I've read say its ok. My opinion on that subject is carry full just in case. Let's say you have to use it, the cops will ask how many bullets you fired. I don't want to forget how many I put in. And yeah 12 should be plenty Lol.

04-03-11 08:10 PM
    Most thugs are really cowards at heart and prey on the weak. If they see someone or multiple persons around who are capable of fighting back, chances are they'll go in search of easier pickings rather than risk a gunfight.

I like open carry in that regard. I don't like it because my favorite holster is not a retention type holster and some dang fool could easily grab my piece.

What kind of open carry holster is your favorite? The blackhawk holsters have really grown on me.

04-03-11 08:12 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD