This is confirmation of receipt of your order by our order processing system. Orders are emailed to the store you have selected and email delivery can not be guaranteed. Please call the store prior to delivery if you wish to confirm your order is being processed
    Please note: Orders will only be accepted if the requested Collection/Delivery date and time is during the stores normal opening times and delivery is within the stores delivery zone, please refer to the terms and condition displayed at Terms See here for store opening times.

Customer Information
    E-mail Address: nunya
    Phone: Yeah right
    Items on order:
    3 x Donair - $26.79 ($8.93 each)
    • Size: Large
    • Hold the: Onions, Tomatoes

Your order comments:
    I want the meat to be burnt. If fire fighters were called to inspect it, I want them to say they cant tell what the **** it is. Burn the **** out of it. Call me if there is any question as to how just burnt I want the meat. PS. Excuse the language, I just want to make it very clear that I want the meat ********* crispy. Not like the last few orders where half the meat is crunchy and the rest is pink.

Lol, just got a call back asking how burnt I wanted My shiz. Told them the same thing. I expect some nightmares tonight.
    05-01-14 05:59 PM
    That's awesome I can't even fit in the 'note to driver' section on Domino's Pizza to enter through the wooden gate next to carport.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 06:12 PM