Friends flight is an hour late.
    08-28-08 11:56 PM
    Man, I'm looking at flights home right now... apparently to leave tomorrow and come back Monday would cost $800. Lame.
    08-28-08 11:57 PM
    My flight got in an hour late too. Finally home now. Hope you get to where you're going soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 12:43 AM
    WAit, u can use ur berry in the airport? man when i was in mexico in july flying home i took it out to see if they had a WiFi service, the moment i took it out i had 3 police ladies tell me to put it away cuz it might disrupt the airplanes.......i looked at them with the biggest "huh?" look i could muster up at 5pm. so what did i do??? I HIT THE BAR!!!! o sorry to ramble on. at work........bored
    08-29-08 08:53 AM
    Actually I was using Verizon's network, I don't have da WIFI on my BB. But she was a 1/2 hour late, I don't care, haven't seen her in 4 months, so I R happy camper.
    08-29-08 12:35 PM
    Airports suck... THE END haha

Overpriced, painful security, delays delays delays...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 12:48 PM
    Airports suck... THE END haha
    Tell me about it!
    I worked at one and it was terrible!!.
    08-29-08 01:08 PM
    I almost did something that would have gotten me arrested. An old lady in a walker was trying to get through a revolving door and the door stopped, so she had to push it to get started again but she couldn't take her hands off her walker long enough, and the security guard just watched her, I wanted to go over there and help her, but I would have had to go past the "No guest" Zone and didn't want my **** sent to Gitmo, (there's not BB reception there).
    08-30-08 09:25 AM
    Dropped my friend off the airport at 5PM. We had an awesome 4 days together, she's awesome and have lots of good memories and hugs.
    09-01-08 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD