I can't post it so try this way:
    Bitpusher2600
    .Net
    /images
    /qberry.jpg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 02:49 PM
    i don't get it... am i missing something... ?

Oh, the T-Shirt?? sure.. funny..

this should have been posted in the off-topic forum...

Off-Topic Discussion - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    05-31-11 03:00 PM
    Sorry, I screwed up doubly.
    I was only aiming to give some people a small "ha look at that" kind of chuckle. People have always told me through my years that I'm often too serious and need to "lighten up" and "smile", so humor has never been something I'm too good at. I also thought it would be neat to stick up something on the web that shows someone defending BB rather than trashing it for a change.

And yes, I didn't even know about the existence of the off-topic forum, so I am definitely in the wrong place.

I wont try this kind of thing again. Really do not wish to make bad waves in one of the few places left online that still love this platform.

06-01-11 06:35 AM
    should have been bytepusher.....
    06-01-11 07:54 AM
    Sorry, I screwed up doubly.
    I was only aiming to give some people a small "ha look at that" kind of chuckle. People have always told me through my years that I'm often too serious and need to "lighten up" and "smile", so humor has never been something I'm too good at. I also thought it would be neat to stick up something on the web that shows someone defending BB rather than trashing it for a change.

And yes, I didn't even know about the existence of the off-topic forum, so I am definitely in the wrong place.

I wont try this kind of thing again. Really do not wish to make bad waves in one of the few places left online that still love this platform.

No need to apologize, or beat your self up... I think posting your story, along with the picture would have been better as well, instead just a linnk to a picture... Some people might consider it as spam... At any rate, I did think it was clever, and sorry if I came across as rude.

I support your "thumbs up" for blackberry!

Cheers

06-01-11 09:38 AM
    thumbs up*
    06-01-11 01:14 PM
    and i meant nothing personal....welcome to OT
    06-02-11 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD