...I really CANNOT believe I just did that. I need help

Here goes...I was reading an article on my COMPUTER<--(important) when I came across a typo. Instinctively, I had to look immediately at a keyboard to see how close the incorrect letter was to the correct one. This is what took place next...I pushed my hand in my pocket & fiddled around there for a good 5 seconds in search of my trusty BBJavelin.

Then I removed it from its pouch & looked for the keys...TOTALLY oblivious to the fact that my computer keyboard was IN FRONT of me. I realized my blunder after returning my BB to my pocket so I could hit the backspace button on the keyboard to go back a page.

Am I too addicted??
    04-15-10 04:08 PM
    Berry on the brain is second nature. Nah, youre not TOO adicted, youre too Berry programmed.
    04-15-10 04:36 PM
    Berry on the brain is second nature. Nah, youre not TOO adicted, youre too Berry programmed.
    I've decided to accept it...not gonna fight it lol
    04-15-10 04:46 PM
    The one that always gets me is When I'm typing something on my PC and I hit the spacebar twice and wonder why it didn't put a period in...
    04-15-10 05:01 PM
    I do something similar.. I type on my bb so much that when I type on a computer keyboard and I need a number I always hold shift and hit the number and get a symbol..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 01:42 AM
    I do something similar.. I type on my bb so much that when I type on a computer keyboard and I need a number I always hold shift and hit the number and get a symbol..

Wow! U got it BAD..its the 1st I'm hearing that one lol

04-17-10 04:45 AM

hahaha thought i was the only one i do this too, except i hold the Alt key and press a number and get frustrated when nothing happens lol.
    04-17-10 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD