Well I went to fort benning for basic and well close to my graduation I got hurt. I got stress fractures in both tibias and my left hip which was pretty bad. I was supposed to grad november 12 I got here sept 1 I was sent home to recover on leave I came back in jan thinking I was healed but x rays showed no progression so I was sent to a rehab company to recover. So many months go and now I just need a nine mile ruck march to grad and ill be done which is on tues. I'm so happy I'm getting out of here to go to my ait in fort gordon georgia for six months. I'm just glad cause I didn't quit like some other guys did. My legs aren't fully healed but I have to move on and get out of here. So yea I know its random but I had to post plus its nice to have my berry back. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 10:46 AM
    Wow. Well I'm glad you're betting better. What were you doing that caused such a serious injury?

04-11-10 11:51 AM
    Agreed. I'd like to hear the story.

04-11-10 11:58 PM
    Congrats on the recovery and good luck on the 9 mile tomorrow. Best wishes as you move forward and thanks for your service!
    04-12-10 11:07 AM
    Finished my ruck and now I'm officially done. How I got hurt is a question I had but it seemed it came from running wrong and running with the wrong shoes so all that hard pounding ended up giving me the stress fractures, that's what the doc says.
    04-13-10 06:37 PM