Due to the anonymity on this site, I was thinking that it would be beneficial to start an advice thread. If anyone has anything they are going through that they need help with (relationships, school, family, etc.); then perhaps some of the users on here could be of assistance.

This would be a better medium than many other social (networking) sites; since unlike Facebook, MSN, and other venues, no one knows the identity of those who are asking for help.

So please feel free to post here if you need help with anything.
    03-12-12 02:20 PM
    How do I keep myself anonymous?
    03-13-12 12:00 AM
    It's too late for that...
    03-13-12 04:43 AM
    What I meant was that on CrackBerry, we all have usernames; but no one knows what our real names are. If you don't want to type it out on the forum, you can always send me a private message.
    03-13-12 09:33 AM
    you can create another login with the name "NOT BigBadWulf" then we would know it wasn't you!

And if someone gives NOT BigBadWulf bad advice - they mysteriously find themselves unable to post . . .
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-13-12 09:38 AM
    I've got this awful rash just below my belt line. What do I do?

PS: This is not middbrew
    03-13-12 02:47 PM
    Hooboy, this should be an interesting thread if it takes off. Seriously tho, people do tend to spill their guts to total strangers. Seems strange, but true.
    03-13-12 03:19 PM
    Hooboy, this should be an interesting thread if it takes off. Seriously tho, people do tend to spill their guts to total strangers. Seems strange, but true.
    Yeah, it's a strange but true social phenomenon. I think it's because we honestly don't know who strangers are (obviously); so it's not like they can talk to our friends about it or somehow incriminate us. And I think we might also think that they might "judge us less" because we don't know them.

I hope this thread does take off; because then it would be nice for us to help and encourage others through this medium as well.
    03-14-12 12:46 PM
    We are total strangers on this site...

PS - Hey BigBadWulf, are you going to be able to join CerealBerry, MayorHaji, and myself next Friday for dinner? I'd love to see you again. And if BergerKing is rolling through, he could join us too, because I haven't seen him since I saw 12Weezer13 out in PA.
    03-15-12 04:59 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkmS8ZStOm8[/YT]

03-15-12 06:39 AM
    My name is Jose Jimenez de la Mancha Ortega Hernandez de los Lobos y Nueces Locos Weinstein, and I need some advice....should a grown man renew his religious vows with a 2nd brit milah, and if so, what might be the shortcomings?

Thanks in advance.

Jerky Joe
    03-15-12 07:02 AM
    I hate to point out the obvious, but to get life advice from the majority of posters who's just starting out life themselves.....well that not such a good thing.....just my opinion, didn't mean to offend anyone
    Last edited by spencerdl; 03-15-12 at 07:50 AM.
    03-15-12 07:42 AM
    I hate to point out the obvious, but to get life advice from the majority of posters who's just starting out life themselves.....well that not such a good thing.....just my opinion, didn't mean to offend anyone
    While this might be true, this Jerky Joe wants to be on the "cutting edge", if you know what I mean, and I don't want to be labeled with another nickname, like Joey the Stump, No Weeney Joe, if I do decide to renew my faith.
    03-15-12 08:16 AM
    Hey no problem, I completely see your point! But regardless of age and background, lots of people have been through different situations. I created this thread with good intentions; but so far it seems that people are just fooling around on it - which is cool.

Again, I do see your point - it's not like anyone here has a degree in Psychology or anything (as far as we know! lol) - but I just thought that instead of just encouraging each through help with our BlackBerry devices, we could also help people out who need encouragement in other areas.
    Last edited by Morty2264; 03-15-12 at 09:39 AM.
    03-15-12 09:37 AM
    don't be fooled by my screen name.. ive had this screen name since 1993 .. lol
    03-15-12 04:54 PM
    Hey no problem, I completely see your point! But regardless of age and background, lots of people have been through different situations. I created this thread with good intentions; but so far it seems that people are just fooling around on it - which is cool.

Again, I do see your point - it's not like anyone here has a degree in Psychology or anything (as far as we know! lol) - but I just thought that instead of just encouraging each through help with our BlackBerry devices, we could also help people out who need encouragement in other areas.
    Something you'll find happens regularly here on OT, just not typically on a thread designed for it.

You'll find over time most of the OT regulars know each other quite well, screw around a lot, disrupt threads in ways you could never expect, and will always go out of our way to help those in need with salient advice. Overall we're old enough to remember when dirt was rock, but seldom if ever act our age.
    03-15-12 10:34 PM
    Hi Ed.

Oops.
    03-16-12 03:21 AM
    Hi Ed.

Oops.
    Shhhhhhhhhh, we'll use code names on this thread David

Dang it!
    03-16-12 06:16 AM
    My advice is no one would want my advice.
    03-16-12 06:54 AM
    don't be fooled by my screen name.. ive had this screen name since 1993 .. lol
    So you aren't the real Chun Li or you aren't a real girl anymore? I'm so confused...
    Something you'll find happens regularly here on OT, just not typically on a thread designed for it.

You'll find over time most of the OT regulars know each other quite well, screw around a lot, disrupt threads in ways you could never expect, and will always go out of our way to help those in need with salient advice. Overall we're old enough to remember when dirt was rock, but seldom if ever act our age.
    What's this "we" crap?
    03-16-12 07:05 AM
    What's this "we" crap?
    A mouse that shall go unamed, due to the constraints of this thread
    03-16-12 08:06 AM
    Is that a mouse in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?
    03-16-12 11:00 AM
    Is that a mouse in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?
    Yes.......
    03-16-12 02:50 PM
    This is funny, I need "advice". My 25 year old son's lush of a wife total the car that I bought them for a wedding present, should I buy them another one??
    03-16-12 03:01 PM
    This is funny, I need "advice". My 25 year old son's lush of a wife total the car that I bought them for a wedding present, should I buy them another one??
    I'll be happy to sell you another one. Definitely get the kids a new car. In fact, a matching set would be perfect.
    03-16-12 03:09 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD