This is funny, I need "advice". My 25 year old son's lush of a wife total the car that I bought them for a wedding present, should I buy them another one??
    My advice is paying for a good divorce attorney for your son; then again, there's always my uncle Anthony "Tony Three Fists" from City Island.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-16-12 03:22 PM
    This is funny, I need "advice". My 25 year old son's lush of a wife total the car that I bought them for a wedding present, should I buy them another one??
    I hear you can get some very good pricing when buying by the fleet. Sounds like you need to go that route.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-16-12 03:54 PM
    LMAO...thanks for all of the GOOD ADVICE, what would I do without my Crackberry buddies
    03-16-12 06:34 PM
    LMAO...thanks for all of the GOOD ADVICE, what would I do without my Crackberry buddies
    Should have your boy join, and get some advice from Al on divorce, then the rest of us on who to marry next.
    03-16-12 06:40 PM
    So you aren't the real Chun Li or you aren't a real girl anymore? I'm so confused...
    *checks pants* .. hmm thats a good question...

i hear Gremlins are making a comeback
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    03-16-12 06:42 PM
    *checks pants*

i hear Gremlins are making a comeback
    Mmmmmm hmmmmmmmm......

Next up for advice
    03-16-12 06:45 PM
    Any advice to sneak into youtube's server room and turn on the upload button that shattered yesterday?
    03-17-12 08:08 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD