Hey guys,
    so thanks to some "friends" of mine trying to "help" me...my adsense account has been deactivated.

Anyone here use a similar ad service? They seem to be a bit of a hit and miss from what I've read.

I hoped that with 2.9 million members, I'm not the only one who has had this issue.
    04-02-11 07:55 PM
    What issue? Cheated and got caught? I cut in line in front of Jenny Tunklemeister once and got caught. They sent me to the back of the line. Never did that again...
    04-04-11 09:55 AM
    Trucky,
    Thanks for your help. Your assistance and valuble input have been incredibly useful.

I made the foolish mistake of telling my friends that you get paid by the click. They then turned around and went nuts and clicked a ton of ads. Will I live without? Absolutely. Did I personally click my own ads to get money? No.
    Last edited by Mark PPG; 04-04-11 at 11:03 AM.
    04-04-11 10:49 AM
    You're quite welcome. Glad I could be of assistance.

Unfortunately the Google Adsense TOS covers this, whether it's you or your friends. I hope you smacked em.

https://www.google.com/adsense/terms
    04-04-11 01:12 PM
    Oh I know the rules were broken, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Hence my question. I wondered if anyone knew/used a similar service. I appealed my adsense account and was declined on appeal as well, so I'm SOL with them.
    04-04-11 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD