Apparently I have a problem. After years of schooling and months of studying, the bar exam starts in less than a week. I should be focusing on my books, test strategy, etc. What am I doing instead??? I'm fixating on the fact that my Berry has to stay locked up in my hotel room over the two days of the exam.

How do they expect me to be able to concentrate without my Berry at my side? Will it be lonely? Worse of all, will it be angry with me for abandoning it?
    07-22-09 08:56 AM
    Couldn't you just, like take the battery out and leave it with an overseer so they know you can't turn it on?
    10-01-09 11:39 PM
    FuuCK that! Say peace to that exam your BB is much more important than following your dreams!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 12:02 AM
    I hope you're not planning on running for public office some day

10-02-09 12:35 AM
    Dang. I take the bar next July & it never dawned on me that I have to leave my BB behind. Bummer. I feel ur pain OP.

10-02-09 12:39 AM
    you gotta get serious and take matters into your own hands man, at least take the trackball out and gnaw on it while you blaze away at that paper so you can get back to your beloved possession asap...get with it!!!
    10-02-09 11:39 AM
    at least take the trackball out and gnaw on it
    hahahaha what's your obsession with gnawing/biting on stuff?

10-04-09 07:29 AM
    WoW! That bad huh? I'm glad I finished my undergrad and got into my career before I developed my BB addiction. It would've been bad if I had a CrackBerry during college and the early part of my career. Yikes!

10-07-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD