It was fun while it lasted. Shared some thoughts, got some tips, and LOL'd quite a bit.

But I have to go now I must say I'm addicted to the forums and it's beginning to be counterproductive responding to trolls/wannabe trolls/seasoned trolls/generic RIM-bashing trolls... You name it, they're here.

My thanks to all the mods and members here who keep it positive around here and keep smiles on our faces as we share our experiences, troubleshoot problems and offer help to one another. From all the forums I have joined and from all the devices I have owned, I must say this was the funnest/most helpful place of all. I can literally spend hours on the forums searching and reading posts at home and when I'm out and about, especially now that I have Bridge Yep, time to put my priorities in order.

I'll be reading from time to time but it won't be my homepage anymore on my Playbook. Instead I will continue to organize my Playbook to go along with a more productive lifestyle. OS2 has already done the bulk of this.

So goodbye to everyone for now until, well maybe until the Workbook comes out

See y'all later
    diegonei and blue-b like this.
    03-09-12 10:22 PM
    Have fun Cleveland! I have enjoyed your posts and having you as a friend.. when you pop in let me know! You will be missed..
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 10:27 PM
    Sorry to hear this!
    Have fun doing what you do!
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 10:35 PM
    Good Bye....
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 10:45 PM
    I'm sorry to see you go but I understand your reasoning. Have fun and stay safe!
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 10:49 PM

You should stick around a little longer. We have amigos finger pointing at others with calling them amigos.
    03-09-12 11:00 PM
    Guarantee you'll be back very soon..
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:05 PM
    You can check out but you can never leave.
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:12 PM
    I'm addicted to the forums and it's beginning to be counterproductive responding to trolls/wannabe trolls/seasoned trolls/generic RIM-bashing trolls.
    thats when you know you have a problem.
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:20 PM
    Trolling is what burns the midnight oil. We need some PB supporters on this Apple dominated forum
    alnamvet68 and cleveland216 like this.
    03-09-12 11:25 PM
    If you try to leave, we will come after you....

cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:35 PM
    Come back.. We can't defend this place when loyalist are leaving
    At least this is a BB forum. Imagine defending BB in other forums..
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:38 PM
    Buh-Bye

03-09-12 11:41 PM
    Damn, Priorities/Crackberry, Crackberry/Priorities. Damn those Scales of Justice. Enjoy life.
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-09-12 11:49 PM
    Have fun Cleveland! I have enjoyed your posts and having you as a friend.. when you pop in let me know! You will be missed..
    Thanks jafobabe. You're a positive resource here and your posts are very encouraging. And trust me I'll let you know when I'm back around
    jafobabe likes this.
    03-09-12 11:57 PM
    Click to view quoted image

You should stick around a little longer. We have amigos finger pointing at others with calling them amigos.
    That's awesome! I just showed my wife this pic too
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-10-12 12:00 AM
    Guarantee you'll be back very soon..
    Hehe you're probably right, kicking might prove to be harder than kicking my Starbucks habit!!
    03-10-12 12:02 AM
    If you try to leave, we will come after you....

Wow, leaving all of a sudden seems a bit scary, lol!
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-10-12 12:05 AM
    Take care bud.
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-10-12 12:06 AM
    I visit the forum pages whenever I can, and probably no reason you couldn't do the same, unless you're taking a prison sabbatical or becoming a monk. Then I'd understand.............
    cleveland216 likes this.
    03-10-12 12:09 AM
    Yeah it's an addiction...
    You couple the useful information here with the best tablet IMO the Playbook and the best phone the 9930 (sorry 9810ers, lol), I am finally getting what I thought I would get with my *other tablet purchases*

Then you want to spread the joy, give a tip or two, and then you realize wow this place is sorta fun. I mean, who needs Facebook?! OK OK that was silly, but still...

I guess you can say I'm addicted to my Playbook. That's where it all began. I have an iPad and was frustrated more than anything, but when I got my Playbook I couldn't believe how underrated it is. It's frustrating seeing all the negativity being spread about BlackBerry/RIM/Playbook, when in actuality the added competition will only help us, the consumer, in the long run. I mean, I'm using a bluetooth-tethered FREE internet connection to my phone for crying out loud

Anyways thanks to everyone who responded, I'll be testing my will to not respond to trolls when I visit from time to time, and more importantly I will not visit CB anymore when I'm at work!!
    03-10-12 12:48 AM

That's some funny $hit right there...darn 7 amigos all think I'm posting about them, LMAO.
    03-14-12 08:24 PM
    Enjoy, I hope things work out with whatever your about to do
    03-14-12 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD