I'm no quitter!! ...how dare you! I have no issue with putting my BB down anytime.......I wash my hands.
    03-19-08 10:55 AM
    Has anyone tried the link? I'm not going to because I get all the therapy I need right here on crack. Berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 09:17 PM
    Are you out of your freakin mind??? Give up on something that gives us nothing but unconditional love.
    04-12-08 05:07 PM
    A brand new documentary show pilot on a cable network that emphasizes entertainment, the arts and education offers therapy with a licensed psychologist for free for those who cannot control their addiction to their BlackBerry, check their email relentlessly and get anxious if they can�t find their cell phone. Through professional therapeutic methods, you will learn to overcome these obstacles and start living a normal "crackberry" free life again.

If you are living in the Southern California area, are ready to make some serious changes and want to help free yourself from these patterns, please email us ASAP.

Help us help you!

Send us your name and your story to: [email protected].
    ok why in the h3ll would i want to do that .......
    like in my caption all it takes is one hitt ...ive been hooked for the longest
    i dont plan on leaving my crackberry alone at all (why should i )
    wrong place to post that type of forum/thread
    even if i did leave crackberry alone i will deff. do a amy whinehouse and have a relaps
    08-13-08 01:58 PM
    Don't call me.. I'll call you! (if I want help!)
    08-14-08 05:22 PM
    I'm happy to say that I am in complete denial...and enjoy how I isolate myself from everyone around me! In fact, they seem to enjoy it too!
    08-22-08 12:51 PM
    i love my CB and BB addiction. so no thank you.
    I'm with them!
    08-22-08 01:21 PM
    What's up with this? Are they for real? lol Life is too short, and there are way too many other addictions to get at. Pick one of those......lol
    08-27-08 12:16 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD