A brand new documentary show pilot on a cable network that emphasizes entertainment, the arts and education offers therapy with a licensed psychologist for free for those who cannot control their addiction to their BlackBerry, check their email relentlessly and get anxious if they can�t find their cell phone. Through professional therapeutic methods, you will learn to overcome these obstacles and start living a normal "crackberry" free life again.

If you are living in the Southern California area, are ready to make some serious changes and want to help free yourself from these patterns, please email us ASAP.

Help us help you!

Send us your name and your story to: [email protected].
    02-18-08 08:38 PM
    Nothing for nothing, but who would want to break their addiction?
    02-18-08 09:01 PM
    "want to help free yourself from these patterns" umm... nope
    02-18-08 09:14 PM
    I'm not addicted, I can quit whenever I want.
    02-18-08 09:43 PM
    heck no to techno, i'm good!
    02-19-08 12:56 AM
    I'm not addicted, I can quit whenever I want.

I'd like to see you try!
    02-19-08 12:58 AM
    Thanks but no Thanks
    02-19-08 05:03 AM
    I'm new to the crackberry addiction lifestyle, but as a die-hard gadget-head, I equate my "addiction" to my bb to my "addiction" to oxygen: I can live with it, and if you have a problem with that, I suggest you find a way to cure yourself of your addiction to telling me how to live my life.
    Last edited by DrKane; 02-19-08 at 07:19 AM.
    02-19-08 06:44 AM
    A brand new documentary show pilot on a cable network that emphasizes entertainment, the arts and education offers therapy with a licensed psychologist for free for those who cannot control their addiction to their BlackBerry, check their email relentlessly and get anxious if they can�t find their cell phone. Through professional therapeutic methods, you will learn to overcome these obstacles and start living a normal "crackberry" free life again.

If you are living in the Southern California area, are ready to make some serious changes and want to help free yourself from these patterns, please email us ASAP.

Help us help you!

LOL, but that assumes that we WANT to be helped.....
    02-19-08 12:11 PM
    What the french toast!!! PPl in the world today try to dictate so darn much info and don't know nann abt a BB and the love of it until they have one... SMH
    02-19-08 12:14 PM
    First step is admitting you have a problem. After reading this site I am normal.
    02-28-08 07:04 PM

Help us help you!

First and foremost, you are at the wrong place to offer your help. I am a crackberry head and I love it.
    02-28-08 07:09 PM
    I agree, I believe this person is looking In the wrong place

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 07:15 PM
    i love my CB and BB addiction. so no thank you.
    03-16-08 01:30 PM
    yeah good luck with that...

-db
    03-16-08 01:44 PM
    You're posting this on Crackberry?

You may be better off posting in a Ford forum trying to convert owners to Chevys.

Seriously though, you're in the wrong place. People come here because they like their BBs - not looking for therapy
    03-16-08 03:11 PM
    They try to make me go to rehab and I say NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

03-17-08 10:14 PM
    "Through professional therapeutic methods, you will learn to overcome these obstacles and start living a normal "crackberry" free life again."

..eww.
    03-17-08 10:41 PM
    Who comes here to ask that? That's like going to merck and saying I can help your addiction to making medicine.

03-18-08 09:42 AM
    What the french toast!!! PPl in the world today try to dictate so darn much info and don't know nann abt a BB and the love of it until they have one... SMH
    What the French Toast lmao!!! I love that commercial

Cure my addiction....I think not....PASS!!!!
    03-19-08 09:19 AM
    They try to make me go to rehab and I say NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree!!!!!!
    03-19-08 09:20 AM
    I was on the wagon for a few days, but thats cuz my life fell in the toilet.

Life's not much better but I'm off the wagon again. CB is good therapy.
    03-19-08 09:24 AM
    Very poor individual. Sure, he or she is in the wrong place. I can't believe someone post something like that here!!!!!!!!
    03-19-08 10:28 AM
    is this real life?!

if we wanted help for our addiction lol... do you really think we'd be jolly active members of a site that calls our little babies CRACK?! and laugh about it?

and for the record, we never experience the anxiety from not knowing where our babies are... because we never put them down. and are obviously doggone proud of it
    03-19-08 10:35 AM
    aleasa you are right!
    03-19-08 10:47 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD