I was a palm 700wx user and am a first time Blackberry User (Storm), I found this site along the way and now I am addicted to both. I can't go a day without checking these forums and learning something new about this bad %$# device. My girlfriend get's very jealous of the whole thing, she might go the way of the Palm 700 soon.

I have learned a ton from everyone here, thank you all.

BTW........GO DETROIT LIONS.
    12-21-08 07:24 PM
    lol i agree.. i had the same phone but mine wouldnt charge anymore and im gettin a storm for christmas but ive been playin with mine already(even tho my parents wont let me cut it on i kno gay lol) but im addicted and have found a lot of helpful stuff on here.. and go TITANS AND RAVENS EITHER ONE IS TAKING IT ALL LOL
    12-21-08 07:29 PM
    dito here fellas. first blackberry or even smartphone for that matter and I am totally hooked. My wife has threatened to throw it out the window lol.
    I started checking crackberry about 3 months ago and this community has totally influenced my decision between getting a storm or omnia. CB is now my homepage and is probably checked more daily than my email.
    After having the convenience of bb, I dont see how I survived before. Thanks to all you CB posters!

btw TN - 31, Pitts - 14. Playoffs here we come!
    12-21-08 07:51 PM
    I love my Curve bb. I have not heard a word yet from my wife but it is comming soon...lol I also check these forums more than my emails now...
    12-21-08 07:56 PM
    I know- I know! My husband has been making noise about all the time I spend on here and on my Storm. He thinks I need help!!! lol
    12-21-08 08:02 PM
    Tc had me until he said GO Detroit Lions!
    Lol nobody could still be routing for the lions this year
    12-21-08 11:09 PM
    My wife has gotten used to rolling over in her sleep and looking at my laptop to make sure I'm on CB and not emailing another girl lol
    12-21-08 11:25 PM
    I found this site when I was researching the Storm, now I have a Storm and I can't stay away from either one. Causing severe sleep deprivation LOL. My wife is about to throw me out in the snow, guess I'm going to have to seek CRACKBERRY addiction counciling.
    12-21-08 11:38 PM
    damn dude nfc north is lookin like **** this year, my packers are 5-9, the lions are... sorry I won't get into it. still got love for GB though!
    12-21-08 11:43 PM
    I spend more time on this site at work than I do working! Then before I go to sleep I have to check the site out. Like I'm doin now. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 12:13 AM
    lol i agree.. i had the same phone but mine wouldnt charge anymore and im gettin a storm for christmas but ive been playin with mine already(even tho my parents wont let me cut it on i kno gay lol) but im addicted and have found a lot of helpful stuff on here.. and go TITANS AND RAVENS EITHER ONE IS TAKING IT ALL LOL
    Same thing happened to me! It was like the contacts in the Palm messed up. I was constantly bending the contacts on the charging cord just to get it to hold out till my Storm arrived.
    12-22-08 01:21 AM
    I was a palm 700wx user and am a first time Blackberry User (Storm), I found this site along the way and now I am addicted to both. I can't go a day without checking these forums and learning something new about this bad %$# device. My girlfriend get's very jealous of the whole thing, she might go the way of the Palm 700 soon.

There's a couple of things I have learned here....once you go black...you never go back.

AND,

there's a reason it's called CRACK berry. (Statistics say a person can develop a dependancy on Crack Cocaine in one session.) See the similarities?
    12-22-08 01:23 AM
    i am addicted to storm updates!
    12-22-08 01:29 AM
    i am addicted to storm updates!
    agreed... i wanna do more cool sh*t with my phone!
    12-22-08 01:30 AM

You poor thing
    12-22-08 01:33 AM

you should get her a berry screw the palm!
    12-22-08 01:40 AM
    I have finally got my first response from my girlfriend today about this! She said "All you do is play on that damn phone and watch football! Why when you have free time you can't spend it with me! WWAAAAAAAAAHHH!

She has to understand that Sundays, Mondays and now Thursdays, and Saturdays are for football! If she wants to spend time pull up a chair and watch me read threads!!! LOL!

And BTW Steelers are going for gold!
    12-22-08 01:42 AM
    i feel like i am on crack like everyone else... luckily i got my gf to also get a storm so she feels the crack too, and no one is upset!
    12-22-08 01:45 AM
    i feel like i am on crack like everyone else... luckily i got my gf to also get a storm so she feels the crack too, and no one is upset!
    Yea I agree she should get one too! When I purchased my Storm she freaking bought a Pearl cause it was pink!!! WTF! I hate that thing and for the price of the data plan she barely ever uses it!
    12-22-08 01:47 AM
    Got my Storm on Nov 28th. That is when my addiction started. The wife finally said something about it this weekend, almost a month later. Good thing my daughter isn't old enough to talk or I think she would complain too.
    12-22-08 09:10 AM
    As a fellow Storm and sport lover I can relate.
    I am a die hard Syracuse Orange Fan and have been planning a trip out to Southbend for the Syracuse Notre Dame Football Game on 11/22. The only problem was that the Storm was coming out 11/21.

My wife took up the responsibility of getting my Storm for me on release day. In the days leading up, she told me that she had spoke to a Verizon rep, who informed her to call the day before release to schedule an appointment. I was very concerned, because of eveything I'd read on the forums about no appointments and phones only available on a first come, first serve basis.

She ended up going to the local mall in Syracuse for me at 4:00 AM despite the cold and it was a work day for her. She had to wait in line for hours, sitting on the cold floor, but was the third person in line. She was also the very first to leave with the Storm.

Wearing my Orange Jersey, I witnessed a stunning 24-23 SU victory as ND missed a field goal as time expired then had to wait in agony to get my new toy after the 10 hours car ride home.

Although I didn't get to unbox it myself, i guess it was the small price to pay considering I saw it for the first time with a full battery charge.

I guess she is going to have to get an extra special Christmas gift this year. When people ask her what the worst part of the whole process was, she says it wasn't waiting in line all of those hours, but having to listen to me talk about the Storm in virtually every conversation I had with anyone for the next two weeks.

On the plus side, she has now gotten to take over my old 8830.
    12-22-08 09:35 AM

No hope bro, no hope. Stick with pimping the Wings, Pistons, Tigers, Wolverines and Spartans.
    12-22-08 09:47 AM
    Hey that was a good idea. Maybe I will get my gf a storm too. She is so jealous of my storm. She says I touch my storm more than her lol.
    12-22-08 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD