Is it bad that im on crackberry about twenty times a day. I check it before i check the news and google finance. I read all the posts for the tour especially ones that have tricks, tips and im always looking for new info. Am i alone?
    02-09-10 08:17 PM
    Thats why its called crackberry. You're not alone cause I'm on here all the time too reading up and looking for new stuff for my phone.
    02-09-10 08:32 PM
    Yes! You are definitely not alone. I am on and off here all day long. it's not an addiction its a way of life.

Ok, maybe it's an addiction! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 08:37 PM
    Ya its my staple every day. Check it first thing I get into the office. Read it over lunch. Read it after work. And my personal favorite in bed at night .

02-09-10 08:51 PM
    i think im on here more than Im on my actual BB.... lol.
    02-09-10 08:52 PM
    No, you're not alone.

I scour the web (& here) for info on the Tour. New themes for OS5, professional looking or some sort of Fantasy wallpaper, constantly checking over at bbhybrids for a new hybrid OS until an official release comes out for Sprint (but I'll likely stay with a hybrid...it's the best of all worlds) tips, tricks, new apps that integrate into my lifestyle...you get the idea

Yeah, I'm now officially a "junkie" when it comes to my BlackBerry. Of all the phones I've had over all the years, I've never been so addicted to a phone like I am with my Berry. Now, it's not constantly in my hands, but it's never further than an arms reach away or attached to my hip in its holster.

I guess the saying's true about it:
    Once you go Black (Berry), you'll never go back! ....Hmmm, did I just coin that phrase?
    02-09-10 10:05 PM
    No your not alone. I am on my berry ALL day long. That is what I'm known for at work, and all my friends and family. I check crackberry all day long. Before I get out of bed in the morning, and before I go to sleep at night. If I wake up in the middle of the night I must check my berry, and this site. Its my home page on my berry, and my computer.

02-09-10 10:16 PM
    Is it bad that im on crackberry about twenty times a day. I check it before i check the news and google finance. I read all the posts for the tour especially ones that have tricks, tips and im always looking for new info. Am i alone?
    Never alone around here. We are all addicts of one ilk or another. I can't imagine not checking CB many times a day. And life without a BB is like no life at all.
    02-10-10 06:14 AM
    No worries, you're among fellow addicts here! My Tour never leaves my side, and if it does, its 'cause its in my hands!

02-10-10 06:22 AM
    Nope you aren't and proud to sayy that I am an addict. When am not on my BB I am usuallyy thinkkn' bout it same goes for CB; oh gosh.! My world revolves around this tiny lil thing eh' am happyy as ever ha'

02-11-10 12:25 AM
    i use to be,,now juz not much as b4
    02-11-10 12:59 AM
    I had to put 2 chargers in my room, one by my bed, and one next to my tv/computer.

Hello, my name is Kevin, and I'm addicted to blackberry....

02-11-10 10:35 AM
    Your not alone at all.

Im on at work everytime i have 5 mins just to have alook at new posts etc.
    02-11-10 10:36 AM
    Although I never post anything, I'm addicted to crackberry.com. I sometimes wonder what will happen if my phone doesn't allow me to access the site, I think I may have to enter crackberry rehab as If I'm reading forums I'll ignore all calls and bbms till I'm finished.

02-11-10 01:31 PM
    I'm in the same boat as many of you crack berry heads. I check this damn site way too much. At this time, it's fair to say I'm looking to check into a rehab facility. Does Dr. Drew have a show for us yet?
    02-11-10 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD