how do you relax from the stress at work?

I feel really stress out from work at the end of the day. My chest contracts causing aching pain. It is sort of dull pain.

How many of you have that aching chest pain all over body?

How do you relieve of that stress?
    03-27-09 10:26 AM
    I often get chest pains due to stress. I can't say there is a real way of getting rid of it, other than trying not to concentrate on it because your mind will just intensify the situation. I usually try to distract myself, either my music, some kind of activity, or **** even a beer (obviously you can't do this at work lol). You could try some homeopathic anxiety pills, though they are probably placebo's it may at least trick your mind.
    03-27-09 11:41 AM
    Drugs are bad m'kay? But a joint here and there is really nice break. If you're into that... Actually it does work pretty well. Go outside and smoke, come inside and watch whatevers on comedy, with some Dr.Pepper, and Lays chips Then go to sleep.
    03-27-09 12:01 PM
    I workout after I'm stressed, a good hour of cardio and I feel better!
    03-27-09 03:17 PM
    I go to a day spa once a month. I do a hot stone message one time and the next month have a deep tissue massage and just rotate the service. (usually 45mins)
    03-27-09 03:18 PM
    A frosty cold one works well after work
    03-27-09 03:57 PM
    Sorta curious what your job is. I'm a single dad for over 11 years have my own construction business. And my child is a girl. How bout that for stress. I deal with mine by drinking heavily. No seriously I agree with fiveonethird. Nothin helps mental stress like a good workout.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 04:54 PM
    I work in IT field. The stress come from dealing with stubborn users. I avoid alcohol.

What is it like to raise a little girl nowadays? What kind of stress do you get from raising the little one?
    03-30-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD