True test of the Classic: I brought it with me to a week-long work conference.

It's held up well and done most of what I need admirably.

Battery life is less than ideal. I currently have it charging from an external battery pack. Might be because it's the original battery and was used by my brother as his daily driver for a couple years.

If anything, it's making me really appreciate the flexibility of the Q10. I could have swapped in a fresh battery without breaking a sweat.

Also, having the charging port on the bottom interferes with my preferred "pinky grip" for typing while it's charging. I much prefer the charging port on the side with the Q10.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    mushroom_daddy and idssteve like this.
    10-10-17 03:41 PM
    Classic certainly has its charms. I missed mine like a "crack" fiend (pun intended lol) when it died last week. Classic's not the fastest at single handed typing but my 99 does the heavy lifting there. Classic's trackpad & toolbelt provide a very capable single handed experience for the other things, tho. Including surfing, document selecting-viewing-edtiting, etc, etc... most of the stuff I like to look up, refer to, and edit in right hand while cranking thru long messages with 99 in left.

Most folks obviously don't feel need to develop & optimize typing skills, I guess. BUT, given the time we all spend on these things, isn't it a skill worth developing? It's not like mobile handsets are going to disappear any time soon. Lol. Likely a skill we'll all leverage throughout our lives. Just as well learn it well, imo. .

To that end, I also find cables protruding from handsets to obnoxiously impede typing rate and precision. A prime reason I favor powering thru batt swaps.

I agree that Classic's port location isn't optimal for typing speed. But then, that's what 99s are for. Lol. Wired protrusions don't impact the "other stuff" quite as much, imo. Thanks partly to toolbelt, imo. The combo really compliment each other in surprisingly productive ways. My daily work load suffers measurably without my Classic. Of course it grinds to a crawl without 99. Most here know why. Lol.
    Last edited by idssteve; 10-10-17 at 05:06 PM.
    10-10-17 04:47 PM
    It just supports the concept that newer isn't always better. Sometimes older tech works better than newer tech.

Case in point: I hate my wireless printer. It is crap. The wifi never works, and I've wasted so much time trying to print without cable. The solution? I attached a printer cable and printed within a few seconds.

Digital airwaves broadcasting also sucks. Either the picture and sound are crystal clear and superb, or you can scrambled noise. I almost prefer old-time broadcasts with my rabbit ear antennae. Sure, image wasn't great, but there was always a watchable image.

A few decades ago, we had a huge storm that knocked out all electric power. The phone lines were still up, but nobody's cordless phones worked without power... except for my rotary phone, which was not a digital landline, required no electricity, and made calls just fine through the phone lines.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900!
    10-11-17 04:06 PM
    It just supports the concept that newer isn't always better. Sometimes older tech works better than newer tech.

My car stereo has bluetooth. It never connects properly. The AUX cord, however, works every time.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    10-11-17 06:08 PM

Case in point: I hate my wireless printer. It is crap. The wifi never works, and I've wasted so much time trying to print without cable. The solution? I attached a printer cable and printed within a few seconds.

Digital airwaves broadcasting also sucks. Either the picture and sound are crystal clear and superb, or you can scrambled noise. I almost prefer old-time broadcasts with my rabbit ear antennae. Sure, image wasn't great, but there was always a watchable image.

A few decades ago, we had a huge storm that knocked out all electric power. The phone lines were still up, but nobody's cordless phones worked without power... except for my rotary phone, which was not a digital landline, required no electricity, and made calls just fine through the phone lines.

Technology advances by expanding into new capabilities without sacrificing existing capabilities. Win-win. Abandoning existing capabilities in pursuit of new priorities is NOT new technology. It's only a new priority.
    10-11-17 09:14 PM

I can listen music's as long as my Q10's battery carry on with the help of 3.5 mm headphones compare to my girlfriend's newer iphone 7 with no 3.5 jack and battery sucking air pod lol...

Posted from my beloved Q10
    10-11-17 09:27 PM
    A few decades ago, we had a huge storm that knocked out all electric power. The phone lines were still up, but nobody's cordless phones worked without power... except for my rotary phone, which was not a digital landline, required no electricity, and made calls just fine through the phone lines. ...
    A few decades ago...??? If you want to go back that far, well, semaphores would still work too :-)
    But I agree with you, until recently when we gave up landlines, I insisted on regular corded phones for home use. Always worked, never needed batteries and my home is probably not much more than 10 steps away from the phone from any where inside anyways.

But I hear the US Navy is also going back to train people on the use of sextants and also updating their signal lamps.

Old doesn't always mean obsolete. Anyone remember how old the Internet and the protocols used on it is? :-)
    10-11-17 11:54 PM
    A few decades ago...??? If you want to go back that far, well, semaphores would still work too :-)
    But I agree with you, until recently when we gave up landlines, I insisted on regular corded phones for home use. Always worked, never needed batteries and my home is probably not much more than 10 steps away from the phone from any where inside anyways.

But I hear the US Navy is also going back to train people on the use of sextants and also updating their signal lamps.

Old doesn't always mean obsolete. Anyone remember how old the Internet and the protocols used on it is? :-)
    I still have my old rotary phone. When I was planning to set up my VOIP service, I was researching ATAs (VOIP boxes) and discovered that the Grandstream HT502 supports rotary dialing.

So you can dial out. But dialing 10-digit numbers isn't something you want to do all the time! And you don't get the benefits of an old school landline during power outages. Still, I like the ring, and the old black desk phone is so much more comfortable than the new ones.
    10-12-17 12:00 AM
    I can listen music's as long as my Q10's battery carry on with the help of 3.5 mm headphones compare to my girlfriend's newer iphone 7 with no 3.5 jack and battery sucking air pod lol...
    I know plenty of iPhone users who are refusing to upgrade simply due to the 3.5 mm jack issue. It was all for the sake of aesthetics , not functionality.
    But it's worse than just air pods. I was helping a friend with their iPhone the other day and it is amazing/scary how many permissions/tracking/access is granted by default to all sorts of things which have no business doing that stuff. I had to spend a good 15 min at least going through everything in the settings and turning off stuff. Then there is the stupid issue where turning off WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't actually turn it off either. (I got the question, how did the phone pop up a notice about me being in the car when I turned off all data, wifi and location access?)

Makes me appreciate BlackBerry all that much more! I really can't imagine myself moving to Apple or Google from even my 9900.
    10-12-17 12:01 AM
    I know plenty of iPhone users who are refusing to upgrade simply due to the 3.5 mm jack issue. It was all for the sake of aesthetics , not functionality.

But it's worse than just air pods. I was helping a friend with their iPhone the other day and it is amazing/scary how many permissions/tracking/access is granted by default to all sorts of things.
    Part of the functionality to remove the headphone jack was for waterproofing. I certainly do not miss tangled wires on my head (especially when laying in bed trying to relax) and since buying a Bose Bluetooth speaker I don't even want to use headphones again, and I haven't for six months. iPhone users CAN use the included headphone earbuds with the included dongle adapter. This suits me fine and the record number of people who bought iPhone 7's back that up by sales figures. I personally want a waterproof phone if I'm walking in the rain or if I drop it in the bathtub or whatever. My good buddy who jetskis on a Seadoo is looking foreword to this device because he wore out his Life proof case on his iPhone 6. I would call that functionality not aesthetics ;-). Eventually everything will be waterproofed. Also the fact everyone mocked Apple for dropping the headphone jack and now the new Google pixel 2 is doing the exact same thing, and more to follow proves that the mocking was unwarranted. Soon you will see more devices drop the wires and jacks. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, as they say. People might not like this but it is the future and what's to come is wireless. It is probably the next step before chip implantations. They have already softened us up for that with Petfind and childfind in the US so that you can track your loved ones. That is the future. Eventually you're going to be able to grab your groceries in a basket and walk through the sensors and the money will come out of your bank account. The media has already desensitized us for this with certain commercials I have seen on TV.

I was just telling a family member today how I still prefer cars of the 1970s because they just didn't have so much bloated Electronics on them that I always had to fix even on my 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood that was Mint Condition, but I got fed up with always fixing it. I miss my 1970 Plymouth Fury, try finding one of those nowadays.

As for privacy and permissions you have to assume that there is no privacy anymore. If you want to be on the Internet we're going to have to sacrifice some privacy. Most people wont accept this but it's what we have to do if you want convienience of Googling something and seeing the results near your location, etc. Most people have accepted this now. You can also use sites like Facebook on browser version and not app, this gives more control for what you want the app to know. I have a few friends do that, plus there is no fattening of the app with cookies and history, etc.

I had a very similar experience setting up my friends android Google Nexus and we could not get past a pop-up screen and it drove us crazy. When another friend of mine got a brand new galaxy S2 some years ago, neither of us could enter and save a contact in the contacts menu, he returned it. I have had many many cell phones before that including Motorola razors, Nokia and and old 650 flip that I had no problems with entering a simple contact so to each their own. So for many reasons including that and what I read about so many loopholes with banking apps on android I won't have an android, unless the price was right and it was a Blackberry to play with, but not for banking. Since 2010 and getting rid of my Microsoft PC I've never been happier with Apple products, if I can teach my 82-year-old father to work his iPad Pro that tells you how simple it is, very intuitive and that opens up the internet to a lot of people and that is valuable. I can see pluses and minuses with all types of brands and not everything suits everyone.

There are aspects of the past I embrace that work well, no doubt, but I also want to prepare for the future.

As for the Bluetooth and Wifi not shutting off unless you go directly into the Settings for iOS, that is bad. And you can bet they will be reversing that on one of the many upcoming updates occurring in iOS 11. Otherwise I can just imagine the lawsuits piling up.

How to: turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on iPhone and iPad in iOS 11
    http://a.mynews.ly/!MD.G_l7t
    Last edited by Ralph Morgotch; 10-12-17 at 03:22 AM.
    10-12-17 01:52 AM

Totally agree and this is a GOOD thing. You can have all the newest satellite mapping technology and radar available and still if someone isn't watching on deck you can still have ship collisions, as recently proven twice this year.

Wasn't it about 10 or 15 years ago the FCC was going to have Ham radio shut down, or certain radio frequencies? This would have been a disaster if say......the communication satellites were hacked or damaged. At least with RF some communication is still an option and people can find out what is happening instead of reverting back to the Dark Ages.
    10-12-17 02:49 AM
    THIS is the future we have to be concerned about....ie. people losing jobs on a mass scale to apps in the form of tech giants.

10-12-17 02:55 AM
    It sounds like your guys are talking about Independence Day I and II where the old bulbs and tubes radios and radar save the world, lol.

When all else fail, we would have to rely on basic skill. I make sure my son can do calculation silently in his brain, and for complicated one a stick on flat soil. Yet I have an assistant who graduated from university with distinction and needs an app to convert ppm to mg/kg. Really frustrating when the assistant is supposed to help me so my work load can be lessened. Now it is more with training for this supposedly assistant.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9721108) likes this.
    10-12-17 04:24 AM

Haha... I'm still well versed in semaphore. Morse, too. Lol. Embracing the future should never automatically mean abandoning the past. Every tool, new or old, fits a task. Tasks change, tho. Demanding altering of priorities. Which tools to keep at hand, and which ones might become "wall ornaments", becomes a choice of priorities. WHO exercises that prioritizing represents a pretty eternal struggle. Lol.

Sometimes truly insightful "experts" see what we want before we see it ourselves. Apple has demonstrated success at that approach. Imo. BB has not. 3.5mm jack has served Apple well since WAY before iPhone. I find it hard to believe that technology couldn't have solved the water proofing issue. BUT find it very easy to believe that other criteria like "thin", manufacturing costs, etc were re-prioritized. They're betting that they'll save more money by losing the jack than they'll lose by alienating customers. A gamble BB took by losing the toolbelt on Q. Didn't work out so well for BB, i'd say.

As for positively shutting off ANYthing on ANY embedded battery handset, I'm reminded of a series of meetings back in early 2014 where every participant placed removed battery beside face down handset on conference table. IPhones were on a cart, locked in a room, down the hall. Lol. I'll retire (again lol) before EVER involving THAT scenario again! Lol. BUT, it does point out that "soft off" isn't really "off"... food for thought... lol.
    10-12-17 05:13 AM
    There are phones with headphone jacks that are waterproof. The new LG V30, for example. So waterproofing is not a valid argument in support of no headphone jack.

I believe in the case of disappearing headphone jacks, tech companies are trying to build "walled gardens" to lock users into their ecosystems.

In the case of Apple and Google, they have developed their own wireless protocols and proprietary tech for their wireless earbuds that augments existing Bluetooth functionality.

You can use AirPods on non-Apple devices, but they will function as mere Bluetooth earbuds and lose all of the enhancements and functionality they have when paired with an Apple device.

Same with Google's new Pixel Buds. They do all kinds of neat stuff when paired with a Pixel 2 - like real-time language translation - but lose all of that added functionality when paired with non Pixel devices.

The headphone jack has been around for decades. It's a universal standard. Anything with that type of plug works with anything with that type of jack, anywhere in the world. You could buy the most expensive set of headphones or the crappiest set of ear buds and they would work. This puts the decision-making power in the hands of the consumer and provides solutions for every taste and budget.

Removing that universal standard from their devices and establishing their own proprietary walled gardens greatly limits the choices of consumers. If you want to enjoy the full experience, you must now purchase THEIR expensive ($150) earbuds/headphones or those of a few manufacturers who have been allowed to license their proprietary technology.

So not only are flagship smartphone prices going up, now starting around $700+, but now they do NOT come with earbuds and you must spend another $150 for the privilege of having earbuds that support all of the proprietary functionality of the specific phone you have.

And now consumers are going to be forced into a single ecosystem, because the average person is not going to want to mix and match their tech and have to purchase and carry around multiple pairs of wireless earbuds just to be able to enjoy full functionality from all their devices.

Until a universal wireless protocol is developed that replaces Bluetooth (a buggy, limited standard that these proprietary standards are trying to replace), I refuse to use any device without a headphone jack.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    duncan86 likes this.
    10-12-17 08:59 AM
    With some of the recent changes to smartphones, and the new inflated pricing, the manufacturers are making the decision NOT to upgrade a very simple one.

I realize that they have packed a lot into the devices for those prices, but it seems to me that many of those things are things that I don't need. At least yet. When they bloat the internet too much again, and deprecate all my apps, it will be time to switch.

Just as importantly, I have some great old IEMs (in-ear earphones), and it took a long time to find ones I like. So if I upgraded, I'd be carrying one of those dongle adapters. I still have one of those from my old HTC Tilt2. Everything old IS New again.

P.S. Get off my lawn! :|
    10-12-17 09:48 AM
    There are phones with headphone jacks that are waterproof. The new LG V30, for example. So waterproofing is not a valid argument in support of no headphone jack.

I believe in the case of disappearing headphone jacks, tech companies are trying to build "walled gardens" to lock users into their ecosystems.

In the case of Apple and Google, they have developed their own wireless protocols and proprietary tech for their wireless earbuds that augments existing Bluetooth functionality.

You can use AirPods on non-Apple devices, but they will function as mere Bluetooth earbuds and lose all of the enhancements and functionality they have when paired with an Apple device.

Same with Google's new Pixel Buds. They do all kinds of neat stuff when paired with a Pixel 2 - like real-time language translation - but lose all of that added functionality when paired with non Pixel devices.

The headphone jack has been around for decades. It's a universal standard. Anything with that type of plug works with anything with that type of jack, anywhere in the world. You could buy the most expensive set of headphones or the crappiest set of ear buds and they would work. This puts the decision-making power in the hands of the consumer and provides solutions for every taste and budget.

Removing that universal standard from their devices and establishing their own proprietary walled gardens greatly limits the choices of consumers. If you want to enjoy the full experience, you must now purchase THEIR expensive ($150) earbuds/headphones or those of a few manufacturers who have been allowed to license their proprietary technology.

So not only are flagship smartphone prices going up, now starting around $700+, but now they do NOT come with earbuds and you must spend another $150 for the privilege of having earbuds that support all of the proprietary functionality of the specific phone you have.

And now consumers are going to be forced into a single ecosystem, because the average person is not going to want to mix and match their tech and have to purchase and carry around multiple pairs of wireless earbuds just to be able to enjoy full functionality from all their devices.

Until a universal wireless protocol is developed that replaces Bluetooth (a buggy, limited standard that these proprietary standards are trying to replace), I refuse to use any device without a headphone jack.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    Consumers are the ultimate judge, and they have spoken.
    10-12-17 10:51 AM
    Consumers are the ultimate judge, and they have spoken.
    Do you mean in favor of removing the headphone jack?

I seriously doubt the majority of consumers were clamoring for the removal of the ability to use their existing earbuds/headphones with whichever device they chose in favor of a costly, proprietary walled-garden alternative.

I think this is a case of the industry seeing an opportunity to lock people into ecosystems and extract more $ from them at the same time.

This move is not in the best interest of the consumer AT ALL.

Why not keep the headphone jack AND implement the proprietary wireless tech for those who want it? Surely Apple, Google, and Samsung have brilliant designers and engineers that could make that happen.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    10-12-17 11:03 AM

If you actually watched the Apple keynote they made the point that sound quality can be improved without the use of a headphone jack. Take that as you will, the cables have come to a point where they are limiting. To repeat the point and drive it home, If headphone jacks were so necessary then the new Google Pixel 2 would have kept it. And isn't it IRONIC that Google was probably the BIGGEST critic of this move by Apple and BAM! Look at them now. Repeat: soon you will see others losing the headphone jack as well because that is the future, it doesn't mean you have to like it. That is the trend, for whatever reason, and it is happening.

People don't "mix and match" earbuds and headphones??? Are you kidding me?? How many pairs of Dr. Dre Beats headphones do you see everyday on a bus or in a mall because I see plenty and they are $250 CDN or more!

So which is it? "Removing their universal standard and establishing their own proprietary walled gardens?" The last time I checked you can use any wireless headset you want. You have the choice to not buy Apple EarPods and also the last time I checked, right on the Keynote Apple said "you can go out and buy a Belkin wireless pad charger right now for your new iPhone 8, if you so desire." So I am not buying into all the doom and gloom.

I for one GREATLY appreciate the second stereo speaker in the iPhone 7 where the 3.5 jack was, because now the speakers are about 3 times louder than a 6S. How many times have you been in a noisy cafe or environment and you have to play a quick video for someone, you appreciate that extra volume. I do! Now if only my iPad Air was as loud as even my 9900 on speaker.

10-12-17 11:11 AM
    If you actually watched the Apple keynote they made the point that sound quality can be improved without the use of a headphone jack. Take that as you will, the cables have come to a point where they are limiting. To repeat the point and drive it home, If headphone jacks were so necessary then the new Google Pixel 2 would have kept it. And isn't it IRONIC that Google was probably the BIGGEST critic of this move by Apple and BAM! Look at them now. Repeat: soon you will see others losing the headphone jack as well because that is the future, it doesn't mean you have to like it. That is the trend, for whatever reason, and it is happening.

People don't "mix and match" earbuds and headphones??? Are you kidding me?? How many pairs of Dr. Dre headphones do you see everyday on a bus or in a mall because I see plenty and they are $250 CDN or more!

So which is it? "Removing their universal standard and establishing their own proprietary walled gardens?" The last time I checked you can use any wireless headset you want. You have the choice to not buy Apple EarPods and also the last time I checked, right on the Keynote Apple said "you can go out and buy a Belkin wireless pad charger right now for your new iPhone 8, if you so desire." So I am not buying into all the doom and gloom.
    This goes way beyond merely listening to Spotify.

You cannot enjoy all of the features of Apple's or Google's proprietary wireless standards without using earbuds that specifically support that standard. Sure, you can listen to your music using AirPods with a Pixel 2, but you can't use things like real-time language translation and other functionality found only in Pixel Buds or wireless earbuds/headphones that support Google's proprietary wireless standard.

The Qi wireless charging move by Apple gives me hope. They adopted a widely-used standard in that case instead of "rolling their own". So I hope that if a universal wireless audio standard (that's better than Bluetooth) comes about, Apple and Google will adopt it. But I'm not holding my breath. They'd be losing out on hardware and licensing revenue.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    10-12-17 11:19 AM
    This goes way beyond merely listening to Spotify.

You cannot enjoy all of the features of Apple's or Google's proprietary wireless standards without using earbuds that specifically support that standard. Sure, you can listen to your music using AirPods with a Pixel 2, but you can't use things like real-time language translation and other functionality found only in Pixel Buds or wireless earbuds/headphones that support Google's proprietary wireless standard.

The Qi wireless charging move by Apple gives me hope. They adopted a widely-used standard in that case instead of "rolling their own". So I hope that if a universal wireless audio standard (that's better than Bluetooth) comes about, Apple and Google will adopt it. But I'm not holding my breath. They'd be losing out on hardware and licensing revenue.

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    Regarding the translator, and I saw the Google commercial for this on TV, even the Google translate app can translate from voice if you hold the phone in front of someone's face. So I wouldn't worry about it coming around for Apple doing everything that Google can because you can bet they'll have an app for that within a month.

I don't plan on buying AirPods regardless. No matter what I do I cannot get that design to stay in my ears. I don't know why Apple made them so smooth and shiny, even the wired earbuds they give you with the iPhone, I cannot get them to stay planted and nothing is more frustrating. I have even resorted to using my BlackBerry earbuds with with the foam padding. But this is another reason why I went to a Bluetooth speaker and I really don't miss the buds.

True, I have to do some reading on Google's new headphone technology. What I'm seeing are two different ecosystems trying to copy each other and wireless charging or wireless headphones are two current examples of this.
    10-12-17 11:22 AM
    Just saw these in the London Drugs Flyer and evidentially Jesus endorses them .

Easily the most expensive pair I have seen for sale, but I'm sure the sky is the limit for pricing. There will always be rich people and a market for luxury items. Ferrari, Rolls Royce, they do quite well, as examples. Apple is meant to be an "upscale" product and the prices reflect this.

Actually the new Pixel 2 XL costs MORE than the iPhone. And no more SD card.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/17/...-features/amp/

10-12-17 12:29 PM
    I'm not sure I like wireless charging, either. Just another gadget one must purchase. It is even good for the battery, or is an old-fashioned power cord better?

Same thing with fast charging. Isn't it better to charge slowly to preserve the battery from overheating? Unless... the manufacturers WANT you to use up that non-removable battery quicker, thereby forcing you to buy new product sooner. Hmmm...

10-12-17 01:29 PM
    I'm not sure I like wireless charging, either. Just another gadget one must purchase. It is even good for the battery, or is an old-fashioned power cord better?

Same thing with fast charging. Isn't it better to charge slowly to preserve the battery from overheating? Unless... the manufacturers WANT you to use up that non-removable battery quicker, thereby forcing you to buy new product sooner. Hmmm...

Could be. I know that when I use the battery doctor app to monitor my charging, at first the phone goes through a rapid charge cycle at first with the cable then it slows down and then it trickles. There are three stages of charging that you can watch if you have the app. The new iPhone 8 wireless charging is supposedly slower than the 5 watt standard charger you get in the box. Apple said they will speed up the slow charge rate with future updates. I find 5watts too slow so I bought an aftermarket 10 watt block and sometimes I use the iPad 12 watt charger. I read that it is safe in this case.

With my 9900 there are basically three ways you can charge the device, you can put it on the desktop pod charger, you can plug the USB and directly, or are usually charge the batteries separately on a wall charger and then swap them when needed. I've read that the USB connecters have a limited lifespan in our design for a certain number of plug-ins and then they might break. So maybe it's not a bad idea if you want to run your phone three or four years to have wireless capabilities just in case.

I always find it funny they say wireless charging pads but you still have to plug them in.

When my iPhone 5c battery died after about a year and a half of heavy use, I went to a local electronics store and I think they charged $50 to put a new one and it took them 15 minutes..

It's still better though when you can swap the battery like the 9900 of course.
    10-12-17 01:59 PM
    Just cause it is happening doesn't mean it's better. Refer to removable batteries ... or virtual keyboards ...
    I highly doubt the wires are limiting audio quality. At the frequencies that our ears can hear at, there's no way it is the wire. More likely the speakers in the headphones and their construction is the biggest factor. This is all about design and trying to coerce people into upgrading by providing something new (which they try to equate with better).

I for one GREATLY appreciate the second stereo speaker in the iPhone 7 where the 3.5 jack was, because now the speakers are about 3 times louder than a 6S. How many times have you been in a noisy cafe or environment and you have to play a quick video for someone, you appreciate that extra volume. I do! Now if only my iPad Air was as loud as even my 9900 on speaker...
    I for one would appreciate if people don't play loud videos in public places...
    Of all the features that I would like improved on my phone, removing headphone jacks, shaving off an extra mm, a second speaker, etc are really low on my list.
    How fantastic is that wireless headphone when you got a giant battery pack tethered to it? (Yup, saw it again the other day, I thought the fellow was trying to link 2 phablets together when I realized the other massive slab attached to his big iPhone was a battery which he proceeded to shove in his pocket with a long cable coming out to his phone).
    10-13-17 12:42 AM
8,754 ... 258259260261262 ...