Yes I will never forget that day 12 years ago watch TV CNN news and then breaking news happened that changed the world forever. I saw the second plane hit the second tower as it first happened and at that moment I realized that I just witnessed what many others just did and that was witnessing peoples last seconds alive.

When I saw the towers fall I was in shock and disbelief that this occurred and thousands of people's lives were lost in a blink of an eye.

May God Bless Them All

R.I.P

Posted via CB10
    cyblitz, loveBB6.0, JKeigh and 4 others like this.
    09-11-13 11:10 AM
    Never forget that beautiful morning gone horribly awry.
    donemt likes this.
    09-11-13 11:12 AM
    From the UK x
    9/11 May We Never Forget Those Who Died-9-11neverforget.jpg

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing, d.roc and donemt like this.
    09-11-13 11:14 AM
    Perfectly said xamdam.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 11:58 AM
    All the best southern friends.

Take the positives and any possible lessons and never forget.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-11-13 12:07 PM
    My mom lost her childhood friend. He was at the top floor so pretty much was stuck. He never got to see his twins born. Definitely will not forget.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-11-13 12:39 PM
    My mom lost her childhood friend. He was at the top floor so pretty much was stuck. He never got to see his twins born. Definitely will not forget.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    That is so tragic, The twins never knowing their dad.
    09-11-13 05:17 PM
    On behalf of all your northern friends
    We feel your pain

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 05:26 PM
    Can't believe it's 12 years already. I was in 7th grade at the time, a bunch of kids parents were in the towers when it happened and they all got called out of my class, sad freaking day man

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    09-11-13 05:35 PM
    I'll never forget that day, it's one of the main reasons I joined the army the next year (2002)

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443
    09-11-13 05:43 PM
    Us Canadians wish we could take at least some of the pain from you guys. Canada will always have your back

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing, shaleem and DS1331 like this.
    09-11-13 05:52 PM
    I remember walking around downtown Toronto as the events took place that grim day. Everyone waking around in complete silence and disbelief. Most of the world stood still that morning. I still can't imagine the horror in the hearts of the U.S that day. Amazing how New York City rebounded. Truly an amazing city.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem and BergerKing like this.
    09-11-13 05:56 PM
    In Syria more than 83.000 death mostly civilian casualties more than 100.000 estimated by the UN. But who cares toxic gas probably isn't that bad anyway and not enough oil in this complex area.

My thoughts do go out to the once left behind and the firefighter struggle with cancer aspestos lung disease.

Have an honorable 9/11 memorial day - take care of your loved ones.
    09-11-13 06:15 PM
    Love and respect from Canada. Your best friends from the north.

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    shaleem and xBURK like this.
    09-11-13 06:19 PM
    Sorry about everyone's loss, but could this thread be moved to General Discussion, or social, or something?

She It Holmes
    09-11-13 07:00 PM
    Orgonebox, why? How is it any sort of nuisance to you?

Posted via CB10
    shaleem and der_mit like this.
    09-11-13 07:18 PM
    Because I looked at this topic, curious to see how it was relevant. It was not.

Once again, terribly sorry for those who have suffered.

A friendly reminder to encourage everyone to post in relevant forums to avoid categorical remonstrance.

She It Holmes
    09-11-13 08:16 PM
    What happened yesterday? I wasn't on cb

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 08:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nothing happened yesterday lol, its talking about sept 11 2001 and the Terrorist attacks in the USA on the world Trade Center, pentagon, and in Pennsylvania

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443
    09-11-13 08:23 PM
    I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I was 10 years old when it happened, it's still so hard to believe and when I see the images and videos on CNN it is still the most shocking thing I have ever seen. Every year my thoughts go out to the people who died on that day and to the heroes who rescued men and women. What America did that day should serve as an example for the world to unite and to stand as one against terrorism. All the best from Germany!
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-13-13 03:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    You HAVE got to be kidding me, right?

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    shaleem likes this.
    09-13-13 03:35 PM
    You HAVE got to be kidding me, right?

Look at the date that he posted that... he was talking about yesterday as in the 10th. He was referring to the speculated release of 10.2 official. He knows about 9/11, he was talking about the day before, the 10th.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 03:42 PM
    Look at the date that he posted that... he was talking about yesterday as in the 10th. He was referring to the speculated release of 10.2 official. He knows about 9/11, he was talking about the day before, the 10th.

Posted via CB10
    I know when he posted. Either he's joking at the expense of 9/11 or he is truly ignorant and does not know what happened on 9/11. Surely hope it's the latter

shaleem likes this.
    09-13-13 03:56 PM
    I know when he posted. Either he's joking at the expense of 9/11 or he is truly ignorant and does not know what happened on 9/11. Surely hope it's the latter

HE SAID YESTRDAY, ON THE 11TH, THEREFORE HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT THE 10TH. Get it through your head and stop trying to make up reasons to try and make yourself look like some sort of smart guy... the discussion on September 11th was relatively over, then he asked about the 10th. Okay?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 04:05 PM
    My wife worked in World Trade 1, the North Tower. When I dropped her off at the train station in the morning she mentioned she was happy that she wasn't going in to her office that day because she had a training session for some software she was going to in mid town. I was in my office and my mother in law called and asked if I knew if my wife was at work because a plane had crashed into the WTC and she couldn't reach her. I told her I thought she mentioned she wasn't there but would try to reach her. I got her on her cell phone and confirmed she was out of the office, and far away. Her office had been on a relatively low floor, 30s if I recall correctly, so she probably would have been okay but I was still really glad she was not there that day.

After the towers went down cell phone access went from bad to worse. She was more or less trapped in the city since transit, bridges and many roads were shut down. I finally made it to our house by my car but had a more and more difficult time getting in touch with her to try to coordinate getting her out of the city. She finally took a subway part way out of the city then got on either a train or bus and made it far enough for me to get her by car.

The thing I remember most though is two days later when the wind must have shifted. I left for work that morning and there was a burning smell. I thought maybe it was an electrical issue with our house. I walked round and round but nothing. Then I realized it was from the WTC. We are probably 20 miles away.
    09-13-13 04:20 PM
30 12