WhatsApp, OUT!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 12:09 AM
    Whatsapp stops June 30, not December 31...
    12-31-16 12:10 AM
    Womp womp womp!
    12-31-16 12:23 AM
    Interesting thurask...maybe that's for your region, but all the way up through yesterday (Dec. 31), anytime I opened the app, I got the notification that "WhatsApp would no longer be supported on my BB10 device." Today, as I open the app, a notification immediately pops up stating, "Unfortunately, WhatsApp no longer supports this phone. Please switch to a supported phone." Checking calendar...yep, it's definitely January 1st here...day after December 31, and no WhatsApp anymore. So go figure.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 01:37 PM
    Interesting thurask...maybe that's for your region, but all the way up through yesterday (Dec. 31), anytime I opened the app, I got the notification that "WhatsApp would no longer be supported on my BB10 device." Today, as I open the app, a notification immediately pops up stating, "Unfortunately, WhatsApp no longer supports this phone. Please switch to a supported phone." Checking calendar...yep, it's definitely January 1st here...day after December 31, and no WhatsApp anymore. So go figure.

Posted via CB10
    You did update the app, no?
    01-01-17 02:02 PM
    For some reason (I cannot remember what it was, now.), I had decided not to update it awhile back. But I may give it a go if that prolongs it's lifespan a bit longer. I don't use it very often, but it did come in handy from time to time when traveling abroad and what not. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD