Hi folks,

Did you know? That the great movie '2012' was proposed to be banned in Indonesia? lol
    The leader of Indonesian's Moslem Association said that '2012' could damage people's mind into believing that 2012 will be the end of the world, quoting holy qur'an that "No man could predict and allowed to state when will the world end, that it is only in god's will".

Mr. Amidhan also said that the movie was a hidden propaganda to one particular religion, but he refused to state which religion he mean. He said that there is a scene where a mosque-like building went destroyed.

This contradicts the fact that, Roland Emmerich, in the beginning wants to picture several world religion icons to be destroyed, including ka'bah, in the movie. But the screen writer had reminded him not to touch this particular building.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 02:54 PM
    From the soudns of it, they're not missing too much. Though it's interesting to hear their rationale.
    11-18-09 03:45 PM
    ZOMG movies are for realz!!!

Its the end of the worldz!

11-18-09 04:23 PM
    Yeah they had to take out the part about the Muslim/Islamic building being destroyed. For fear of fatwa.... Yet they still do this?

Backwards people...

11-18-09 05:16 PM
    uh ok....... So scared of a movie? Maybe they should ban tsunamis too!

11-19-09 12:17 AM
    I touch cats.

11-19-09 01:34 AM
    ^^ hahahaha too funny

11-19-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD