Lets hear some comments on what U think the season will be like due to the new regulations. Its just after midnight here so I am off to sleep but will actively participate after I get up..
    02-14-09 06:07 PM
    Me too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-14-09 06:07 PM
    :-) :-) :-)
    02-14-09 06:09 PM
    Be warned tho, it's very hard to shut me up once I start on F1!

02-14-09 06:10 PM
    Same here with F1 and WRC :-)
    02-14-09 06:12 PM
    WRC I'm not so into, altho I did once go to the rally at Clumber Park, must have only been about 10!

02-14-09 06:23 PM
    Its years since I have been to one, hoping to do the Welsh rally this year though if work allows..
    02-15-09 07:14 AM
    in my opinion, it's gonna be Massa vs. Hamilton again... although, for the first few races there will be alot of spinouts/crashes, because i think that the drivers are not fully used to the new karts yet... just my .02 cents...
    02-15-09 06:43 PM
    I'm hoping Kimi rediscovers his form, him vs. Lewis is always interesting. Massa for me is just not consistent enough, a bit more than Lewis but he still gets red mist episodes.

Lewis, Kimi and Alonso will be the front runners this season I reckon.

02-16-09 11:51 AM
    I was looking at the times last week's testing threw up, and it looks as if it'll be tight at the top again.
    Cornering speed should come up a LOT once the boys get used to being back on slicks where they belong.....and the new KERS boost systems should make for some damn fine overtaking too.

Provided the winning driver is not in a red car then I shall be reasonably happy!
    02-16-09 01:02 PM
    The first corner in Melbourne should certainly be interesting, with the new front wings. I'm stupidly excited about slicks being back, I think only 2 or 3 drivers on the grid have used them in F1 before.

I read somewhere today that ING have withdrawn sponsorship for Renault, which is a kick in the teeth considering their livery was centered on ING!

02-16-09 01:07 PM
    I'm hoping Kimi rediscovers his form, him vs. Lewis is always interesting. Massa for me is just not consistent enough, a bit more than Lewis but he still gets red mist episodes.

Lewis, Kimi and Alonso will be the front runners this season I reckon.

Yeah I agree with you, and it should be quite a season for us spectators for sure!
    02-16-09 02:37 PM
    Ooh, interesting stuff, apparently Richard Branson has put in a bid for Honda Racing. I really hope they're on the grid, but can't help thinking they'll be in the same position as last season as they haven't been able to take the new car to the tests.

02-21-09 04:05 AM
    Well Branson sure has the money to do a good job of backing an F1 team and he is very committed to everything he does. Should be "interesting"...
    02-21-09 09:16 AM
    it will be very interesting...i can't wait to see the new cars...do they any test videos of the new cars on youtube yet???
    02-21-09 02:24 PM
    Hoping Kimi is back in. The first few races will be great.

02-21-09 02:27 PM
    it will be very interesting...i can't wait to see the new cars...do they any test videos of the new cars on youtube yet???
    I would imagine there are some videos on youtube, there's also a fair number of photos on F1 | ITV Sport

That's one thing that bothers me actually, just over a month to the start of the season and itv's F1 news still beats BBC's outright!
    02-22-09 03:17 PM
    I would imagine there are some videos on youtube, there's also a fair number of photos on F1 | ITV Sport

That's one thing that bothers me actually, just over a month to the start of the season and itv's F1 news still beats BBC's outright!
    lol so true...
    02-22-09 10:01 PM
    Just heard on news that Royal Bank of Scotland are seriously reducing their sponsorship of the WILLIAMS team for 2009!
    02-25-09 12:12 PM
    I've just read the article on the BBC, can't say I'm surprised to be honest. So that's ING gone from the end of the 2009 season and RBS gone from the end of 2010.

F1 will look quite different in a few years I reckon. Hopefully Williams can continue, I think AT&T are their lead sponsor. It would be a shame to lose such a long running team.
    02-25-09 12:46 PM
    Of course yes I forgot that AT&T are the main sponsor! Cannot even imagine F1 without Williams, but then I didn't ever think I would see WRC without Subaru!
    02-25-09 12:50 PM
    Yeah, that's probably the most shocking motorsport news recently.

I really feel for Jenson Button in the whole Honda pull out thing, a year out could seriously damage his career. He's had easily the worst car on the grid for the past few years and now looks like he won't even have a drive this year. I think in a decent car he could do some damage, it's a real shame.
    02-25-09 12:56 PM
    Yeah its a ream shame as with a good car he COULD produce some good results for sure!
    02-25-09 12:57 PM
    I can't wait for the new season to start.
    02-25-09 01:11 PM
    Me neither Jill, I'm strangely looking forward to setting my alarm to watch the first race live! I will try not to fall asleep like I did last year, was really annoyed with myself
    02-25-09 01:19 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD