Wake up to my alarm goin' off...chk emails/twitter/bbm/facebook...chk out viigo. NOW I can officially get up and make breakfast
    06-25-09 07:48 PM
    Wake up. Check my phone for any missed messages or notifications for facebook and myspace. Brush my teeth. Text my boyfriend. Walk out the door while checking the time on my BB.
    06-25-09 10:16 PM
    Wake up. Check my phone for any missed messages or notifications for facebook and myspace. Brush my teeth. Text my boyfriend. Walk out the door while checking the time on my BB.
    You should check the time before leaving.You might have a nasty surprise one day.
    06-26-09 01:16 AM
    I get up make go downstairs grab my bb and my dogs and check my emails while walking the dogs to grab a cup of joe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 01:51 AM
    Curse it's morning, check emails, change profile, and curse again.
    That's me too!

06-26-09 02:32 AM
    haha, i definately wake up with the first word leaving my mouth a curse ... then i grab my bb, check notifications, get a quick look at viigo to see if there are any OS leaks head to the washroom take a shower, then text my gf good morning if she hadn't texted me yet. head out the door, put my earphones in and rock away
    06-26-09 02:51 PM
    I usually turn the alarm off on my Storm, then I check my texts/notifications. Then after that it's whatever I have planned for the day, and of course throughout the day I'm on crackberry mobile checking the forums.
    06-27-09 11:03 AM
    I get up, shut my alarm off on my clock, Take a shower, get dressed, grab somthing to eat, then get my blackberry, and check messages while driving to work and return phone calls Via Bluetooth.
    06-29-09 02:45 PM
    Instead of reading the paper, I lay in bed and read the news on my bb in the morning. my roommates always ask why I am staring at my phone, but they don't understand that while they're flipping through the paper getting their hands dirty I am doing the same thing.
    07-08-09 01:04 AM
    Wake. Check sms. Check facebook. Browse CB. Try to fall asleep
    Repeat the above steps hahah

07-20-09 01:35 AM
    Check emails, facebook and grab something to eat before taking shower
    07-20-09 01:46 AM
    Press snooze, check my BB, check my facebook, roll over and then get out of bed 10 minutes later.

WOW I do the exact same thing..same order!
    07-20-09 08:54 AM
    Turn off bedside mode,check/reply messages,got back to sleep
    07-30-09 04:33 AM
    I work 3rd shift so I don't really have a "morning" routine but when I get up I always check for texts/emails and missed calls. Then its update facebook and twitter. I usually check craigslist (I'm a junkie) and CB

07-30-09 05:30 AM
    I start my day at 530 turn off alarm look at my BB check bbm ,email , text all that and walk dog and then go to work
    07-30-09 07:03 AM
    Sitting, and checked my BBM request, Email, and Phone
    07-30-09 07:28 AM
    Turn off BB alarm, check messages, check Twitter, check Facebook, check Viigo. Get out of bed.
    08-01-09 11:35 PM
    Check all the emails that came in in the middle of the night
    09-08-09 10:41 PM
    Pull my tour out from under my pillow unplug from charger, check for notifications usually a few considering I'm a bartender and wake up late right about noon most times email, texts, missed calls, Change profile back to Vibe and get out of bed.
    09-13-09 01:52 AM
    Check (in this order) texts, Facebook, email, Twitter, Free ads in Craigslist. I'm a Crackberryaholic but I love me some Craigslist. I found a FREE 60" Projection TV 2 days ago and I'm loving this huge thing in my bedroom.

09-13-09 03:01 AM
    Well usually I'm searching for my phone in the morning LOL its usually under my pillows or hidden @ the side of my bed

09-27-09 01:58 PM
    First thing I do is turn off my alarm, then check my e-mail and twitter account then I roll out my bed finally. I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower where I turn on Pandora and listen to some tunes
    Last edited by toomuchgame441; 09-27-09 at 02:26 PM.
    09-27-09 02:20 PM
    first thing in the morning...

wake up to hubby busting through the bedroom door asking when im gonna turn the alarm on my phone off, because he can hear it ALL THE WAY IN THE LIVING ROOM.

flick him off in the dark and laugh as i reach for my phone to check texts, facebook, email.

get up and shower and get my son ready..then take him to school and then head to work myself.
    11-12-09 02:54 PM
173 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD