11-10-09 11:40 PM
33 12
tools
    i ve had the 8700,pearl, 8320, storm and now i own the blacberry 8900 and just recently got a bold. just for the h3ll of it.
    i like switching it up sometimes i guess.
    that or i like gadgets.if not one of the above then i deffinitely have an addiction.
    10-11-09 05:17 PM
    Wow, and you actually think this is going to work??? You're funny. Most people can't even make it halfway!!! I'll never turn off my phone or let it go...don't think so. It's my life and I live through it :-D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 03:33 PM
    Nah, I could never get rid of my Berry. I'm fine with my addiction.
    11-02-09 10:45 PM
    Admit that while you might look like youre praying you are really just texting someone

lmaooooooooooooooooo *raises hand* guilty
    11-03-09 04:07 PM
    only way these steps could work..if a person has the desire n willingness to do them.......i have neither the desire or the willingness to comply with these steps....i'll just have to live with this addiction to the bitter end....Ha,Ha,Ha...lol
    11-03-09 04:14 PM
    Cruz372.................... Smh @ me.......... I was looking for the like button.
    11-03-09 04:24 PM
    sorry Cruz I can't send reply back........ smh = shaking my head. Why does it say I only have 4 post when I've been in alot of these lately? hmmmmm

And you mean to tell me I cant even reply to PM's what kinda ish is that CB? lol
    11-03-09 04:36 PM
    I have an intellectual counter argument, backed up with a real anthropological study with data collected during an actual international assignment. My former BlackBerry drowned in the South China sea. It was an indifferent affair at the time because they don't have good deals on Internet in that area.

However, on my return to London, the loss of my dear BlackBerry took its toll. I went glossy eyed, was easily frustrated, communicatively paralyzed and uncharacteristically active in other ways. I am now much calmer, having acquired a replacement

no. 11 is quite funny (the emphasis of my post). I was actually on my way to meet some indigenous nomadic peoples when by former BlackBerry succumbed in salty waters, and I learned from those wise peoples. Drawing on ancient verbal tradition, they taught me that most of what we have in the west is emotionally self-harming, except for BlackBerries! It would seem that adopting the BlackBerry is the only wise thing our civilisation has ever done.

Because CrackBerry consists of an ocular-centric peoples, I attach photographic evidence. Obviously I could not show them a working BlackBerry because it had already drowned. However, we discussed cultural ideals and social achievements at great length, and my above post is an adaptation drawing on artistic license. I am not in the photo because I'm behind the camera, sorry

Humn, it is in many ways a misleading picture. You may have to take my word for it but they often wear much less, and could sleep in a shelter like that.
    Last edited by flop; 11-10-09 at 11:59 PM.
    11-10-09 11:40 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD