The comments on this almost had me saying, get a BlackBerry. But with the issues they were complaining about. Sounds more like an opportunity for BlackBerry to further improve the performance they provide with Android apps and security. Just my random thoughts. Feel free to share your thoughts on the comments provided in the link below.

10 Ways Google Must Improve Android - InformationWeek

Posted from my big beautiful BlackBerry Z30!!! I love this phone!!
    07-08-14 05:34 AM
    One thing made me laugh though... Biometrics... Would cost a fortune to put it into every single device! But the other things I just don't agree on.. security sucks yup! Multitasking is in the bigger screened phones for example the Note. Google now has Songza so music is covered, Antenna isn't actually Google's fault unless yes it was a Moto then yeah.. You seen the Moto watch? Wearables ticked!

Other than that... It's all true! TOOOOO many versions of Android.. 4.0, 4.2, 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4.2, 4.4.4, it doesn't even end there... But yeah! OS is too fragmented between devices. The UI some manufacturers put on top is just processor killing and just stupid! On my Z2 I get the most vanilla taste of Android and its quick fast and fluid.. On that TouchWiz its lags here and there which ruins the experience. Security is a section which is non-existent on Google phones.. They're applying Samsung's KNOX into Android for a reason! Funny thing is even after all this I can say Microsoft owns Android... See the amount of royalties Google pays to Microsoft? Microsoft always profits! Reason why their bank account has the unlimited money cheat on :|
    07-08-14 08:10 AM