Okie gimme a cally when leaky is free.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    What's your numby?

Check Out TechCraze
    06-17-14 04:42 AM
    What's your numby?

Check Out TechCraze
    911. If you call, tell me about all the illegal stuff you do. It's a turn-on.

06-17-14 04:42 AM
    911. If you call, tell me about all the illegal stuff you do. It's a turn-on.

Yes ma'm!

Oooh I love how you ask me "what service I require", like you don't know

Check Out TechCraze
    eldricho likes this.
    06-17-14 04:52 AM
    Can't believe I'm still trying to figure out this passworded leaked OS.
    I must be going nuts!!!!!!!!
    06-17-14 05:06 AM
    Can't believe I'm still trying to figure out this passworded leaked OS.
    I must be going nuts!!!!!!!!
    I'll share with no password tonight

Posted Via my Q10
    BoldAlways and 0xiangjiao0 like this.
    06-17-14 05:13 AM
    Waitingggg
    So excited!!
    06-17-14 05:16 AM
    I'll share with no password tonight

Posted Via my Q10
    06-17-14 05:17 AM
    I have a password decrypter but my laptop is too slow - it will need several days...
    06-17-14 05:21 AM
    Yes ma'm!

Oooh I love how you ask me "what service I require", like you don't know

Check Out TechCraze
    HAHAHAH. WOW. RESPECT.

Apple iPhone 5S | iOS 7.1.1
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-17-14 05:21 AM
    Bla1ze thinks this is just a charade and that there is no leak.

I wouldn't waste any time with this password.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 05:26 AM
    Bla1ze thinks this is just a charade and that there is no leak.

I wouldn't waste any time with this password.

Posted via CB10
    Dw we'll do the hard work for you

Check Out TechCraze
    06-17-14 05:30 AM
    I wish there was a password....and a leak.....but alas......
    WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-17-14 05:39 AM
    Dw we'll do the hard work for you

Check Out TechCraze
    Have fun.

I don't get why it has to be like this. People banished certain berryleaks people and they never pulled this kind of stuff.

It's always becomes about the leaker, not the leak. Human nature. It is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:08 AM
    Have fun.

I don't get why it has to be like this. People banished certain berryleaks people and they never pulled this kind of stuff.

It's always becomes about the leaker, not the leak. Human nature. It is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    I've been quiet here but I will say this.

It is about the leaker and not the leak. It's the leaker who's risking everything for the community. Once people learn and appreciate that. Until then it's going to be more difficult to access a leak.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:11 AM

It is about the leaker and not the leak. It's the leaker who's risking everything for the community. Once people learn and appreciate that. Until then it's going to be more difficult to access a leak.

Posted via CB10
    You're focusing on a few people. You know that. Some people always want to throw stones. Be better than those people or you get dragged down in the gutter with them. Not a fun place to be.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:13 AM
    You're focusing on a few people. You know that. Some people always want to throw stones. Be better than those people or you get dragged down in the gutter with them. Not a fun place to be.

Posted via CB10
    I do believe he is referencing the person or persons who are internal to BBRY who are risking their careers and jobs so that we can get the latest and greatest prior to the Carriers screwing with us and delaying.

Just my own 2 cents - for what its worth and NO I don't have the PWD
    06-17-14 07:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Is your name "lengend" is the password.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Last edited by santhoshmanikandan; 06-17-14 at 07:56 AM.
    06-17-14 07:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    What has your little password quiz to do with protecting the leaker? Frankly, that doesn't make any sense. If you have something to leak, leak it, otherwise don't. Everyone on crackberry appreciates the leak and leakers...no need to play games with us...

Posted via CB10
    Wigley458 likes this.
    06-17-14 07:41 AM
    Is your name "legend" is the password.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Lengend not Legend..

Post from my Z3 Jakarta ed.
    06-17-14 07:42 AM
    That's not the password

White Z30 - The Best BlackBerry Experience
    I do believe he is referencing the person or persons who are internal to BBRY who are risking their careers and jobs so that we can get the latest and greatest prior to the Carriers screwing with us and delaying.

Just my own 2 cents - for what its worth and NO I don't have the PWD
    He can do whatever he wants. It's his choice. No one made him post repeated teasers over the weekend. No one made him password protect this file. These are things that he decided to do. I'm not sure what any of this has to do with the actual "leaker" who is really the one assuming risk by giving it to lengend. Lengend has no risk. His source does.

Plus, if Bla1ze is right, this is all a hoax anyway.

He didn't like how berryleaks operated and now here we are.

We do this over and over again.

Posted via CB10
    Basti89, FrankIAm and Wigley458 like this.

Posted via CB10
    I think people here have always appreciated your efforts in getting us updated with our devices.
    However if there is any person(s) doing otherwise, we the community are ready to deal with such. Just name them.

White Z30 - The Best BlackBerry Experience
    zephyr613, tinochiko and Yass85 like this.
    06-17-14 07:46 AM
    He can do whatever he wants. It's his choice. No one made him post repeated teasers over the weekend. No one made him password protect this file. These are things that he decided to do. I'm not sure what any of this has to do with the actual "leaker" who is really the one assuming risk by giving it to lengend. Lengend has no risk. His source does.

Plus, if Bla1ze is right, this is all a hoax anyway.

He didn't like how berryleaks operated and now here we are.

We do this over and over again.

Posted via CB10
    Again, just my own 2 cents, but what if the source decided that the dl file should be password protected and not L? Having dealt with these people for many years (though not as much now) I know how completely paranoid they can be. Also, I am not question our illustrious leader Bla1ze, but the file IS 1.4 GB in size and that seems to be packed - so there must be something of significance in it - even if it is a massive .wav file that shouts some massive obscenity.

I guess my comments are directed towards those who may not remember the early days of CB, where questions (and very hard ones) were posted to include bricked devices, password issues (even before BBID) and those of us who have been here for a long time worked diligently to assist those in need. This password issue may be a reach back to those times - where coders and simple layman can have a crack a opening the egg.. Those were that days of leaked Desktop Manager, RIM OS software and even Playbook goodies. I miss those days.

Again my own thoughts and ccomments here..
    tinochiko likes this.
    06-17-14 08:17 AM
    While I truly appreciate the efforts put in by the leakers and people behind the scenes the hard truth is that a lot of people don't appreciate or understand what goes on behind the scenes, they just want the leak to load it on their device.
    It's a philosophy that if you have a leak, share it but if you don't want to share it don't. As a holder of the leak it's the call of the person that has it.
    I don't understand why games have to be played and pretend leaks posted but completely the wrong OS which has caused people to mess up their phones and the supposed leak of last night. If I had a leak I would be sure to post it, in its entirety for the people of CrackBerry. I wouldn't expect anything from it, it would be purely from me to the community and I certainly don't live a life of self importance.

I remember when leaks used to be posted with all available links and mirrors, straight up with no games being played. It worked well that way but now the trust is starting to go and people don't know if it's a proper leak or a silly game again. Each person waiting for the person before them to try the leak before attempting it through fear of it not being what is expected. Takes me back to my mIRC days where you downloaded something from a file server but you were never sure after the 2hrs of downloading whether you were getting what was listed as the file name. It's like that here now and is a real shame.
    mtitiz34, Basti89 and kadthekid like this.
    06-17-14 08:27 AM
    N4BB just mentioned leak for z30. 10.3.0.512 has just landed. Z10 Stl-2?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 08:27 AM
2,072 ... 7980818283