Quick question, is the superimposed PIN on 24/7 or is it just for volume up/down screenshots?
    07-03-13 06:40 PM
    I don't care what people think, it's the effect it could have on BlackBerry when people start ******** about it and how app X doesn't work with this build

Posted via CB10
    Thb I get you. If I were you I would select a group of people and leak it to them. And they should take full responsibility not to leak it to anyone else. If someone does - removed from the group. Or no more leaks.

Sent from the Dark Side
    Guys a bad leak could result in the community not having working devices to even play with newer releases. this is a main point here.'
    Ill be waiting for Kris to take his time cause I don't have cash to waste etc. Take your time bro I got your back

I develop and know client want **** now now now as soon as they see the slightest bit.. haha tease away.
    SubCamp and ajayprk like this.
    I don't care what people think, it's the effect it could have on BlackBerry when people start ******** about it and how app X doesn't work with this build

Posted via CB10
    I'm okay if you don't leak it... I just want to see more of the features in action. Internet still being slow? :/

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:41 PM
    I don't quite get it. Everyone and his mother knows leaks are not a final product and they should expect errors and maybe bad stuff happening. If one can't take the risk, just stay on your carrier's os version and everyone is happy.
    We, the others, know this and take this chance.
    Who installs a leak and blame the one that let the leak go should be ashamed, not talk crap.

Sent from the Dark Side
    Everybody has a friend that whatever happens it not his/her fault but someone else's... look into any 341 OS thread, everybody knows it crippled, but people still whining why is it not fully functional. So don't expect people think like you. That's sad but also the reality.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    07-03-13 06:41 PM
    Use Google contacts and/or intouchapp contacts from BlackBerry World. To back up passwords and remember just move content to box, drop box or your media card. Problem solved!

Well, I guess that leaves me out of leaks for a while too.
    ...or...
    What do you use to save your contacts, remember and passwords.

I can't go without these and consider myself efficient. I have way to many of each to tranfer these manually or even begin to try to remember all the passwords that I store for myself and others.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:44 PM
    I tried the leading by example route, does nothing lol

Posted via CB10
    I get your point, trust me. But I don't believe that it'll have any effect on people. They want it because they want to own it. It's simple as that. If you can talk some sense to them, they didn't even start to ask for something all over again and again. They expect that their voice will be the reason, but Kris is old enough to decide on his own.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    07-03-13 06:45 PM
    It was cause by a software updated that rogers pushed

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear - but I must say I'm a bit surprised you are installing an ota carrier update, even minor ones - the futures on BBRY stock must have dived on the news of your crash

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:46 PM
    The gf probably doesn't like it either when he leaks prematurely, so give him a break and let him concentrate
    If you didn't see this coming, you don't belong in this thread.
    07-03-13 06:48 PM
    The whole internet did lol

Posted via CB10
    Journalism these days....smh

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:57 PM
    I think we should all let Kris do what he is doing and with the purpose that he is doing it..

He is doing this for the greater good of BlackBerry not just this community..

So, let's all just give him time, not distraction, to finish things quickly and efficiently..
    07-03-13 06:57 PM
    Now the video
    SubCamp likes this.
    07-03-13 07:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't agree more. Some people are very quick to say "I don't care if..." and start complaining about it as soon as they finish the sentence.

Posted via CB10
    tatail, suprmanx7 and LP_Rigg like this.
    07-03-13 07:09 PM
    people like you make it worse
    "i say leak it" - Have you read how many people keep saying leak it?
    Who cares what you say, its up to kris' discretion. Why do you think he responded to you so negatively?
    You are that person that instigates when you already know the answer. When it happens it, it will happen.
    Till then just ask questions about the build or the pictures. There's too much impatient people here that expect instant gratification.
    BravoZuluDelta likes this.
    07-03-13 07:25 PM
    Use Google contacts and/or intouchapp contacts from BlackBerry World. To back up passwords and remember just move content to box, drop box or your media card. Problem solved!

Posted via CB10
    How do you move password and remember content to the media card?

Posted from my Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.2354 on Rogers
    07-03-13 07:26 PM
    So just had my second "reboot of death" basically it goes into a boot loop. This was just done randomly. Only thing that's changed since install yesterday, was I reloaded OS today to uninstall channels to get my actionable notification back for BBM, so I'm thinking something messed it up there. I just reinstalled 341 Dev, Security Wiped, and than installed 483 OS. Hopefully this solves my "reboot of death".
    07-03-13 07:33 PM
    "i say leak it" - Have you read how many people keep saying leak it?
    Who cares what you say, its up to kris' discretion. Why do you think he responded to you so negatively?
    You are that person that instigates when you already know the answer. When it happens it, it will happen.
    Till then just ask questions about the build or the pictures. There's too much impatient people here that expect instant gratification.
    It's a forum. We all get a say. You can say what you want and so can I. Let's leave it that.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:35 PM
    Quick question, is the superimposed PIN on 24/7 or is it just for volume up/down screenshots?
    24/7
    07-03-13 07:35 PM
    and you guys just made me moderated my own thread, come on now, that ain't cool, keep it to friendly convo's please. No video yet, I'm with out internet (stupid ISP), and not killing my data plan to upload a video. Bad enough I'm tethering to post here cause i wanted to report my findings
    toobs623, tatail, revtech and 5 others like this.
    07-03-13 07:38 PM
    Thanks for all you do kris.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:41 PM
    And we thank you for your hard endless work Kris

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:42 PM
    I think I'll wait for the upgrade BAR's (hence official) to appear. I don't like wiping my phone for a leak =))
    07-03-13 07:43 PM
    I think I'll wait for the upgrade BAR's (hence official) to appear. I don't like wiping my phone for a leak =))
    You will be waiting a long time then my friend (: we poor folks in the US can't even get 10.1

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:46 PM
    So just had my second "reboot of death" basically it goes into a boot loop. This was just done randomly. Only thing that's changed since install yesterday, was I reloaded OS today to uninstall channels to get my actionable notification back for BBM, so I'm thinking something messed it up there. I just reinstalled 341 Dev, Security Wiped, and than installed 483 OS. Hopefully this solves my "reboot of death".
    ... and that is why we should all be patient with these leaks. Let Kris do his thing and we'll get ours when he's good and ready!

Could you imagine the amount of bad press BBRY would get on sites like the Verge and Endgadget if an OS update crippled everyone's device into a boot loop? Especially on the heels of last week's horrible Q1 earnings report??? I'm pretty sure journalistic integrity would be thrown out the window and what should have been a simple leak would have turned into rocket fuel for all of the pitchfork wielding BBRY haters!

You keep doing your thing, Kris and we'll be here waiting for you!
    07-03-13 07:46 PM
    I think what Kris is doing is the right thing to do (not leaking it until he deems it is safe). It may be common knowledge to majority of the Crackberry users on this specific board that using a beta OS can brick your device, but the ugly truth is that big name sites like Engadget have reported on it. If this OS is indeed buggy and released, there will most certainly be a lot of mindless people searching for the beta OS and trying it out. Anyhow, thank you for what you have done so far Kris!
    07-03-13 08:00 PM
1,120 ... 1920212223 ...